Azizullah - Performance watch thread

khanz141

Local Club Star
Runs
This U19 attack bowler has been consistently outperforming zia ul haq on the under 19 level but I haven't heard much about him. Is he really good or just feeding off the pressure create at the other end by Zia. Also, anyone have any idea what his pace is like. We all have seen Zia play and we know he has great potential but what about Azizullah?

He is very economical with new ball, or when ever he he get the ball

is it because of accuracy, pace or swing ?

Last edited:
He's a carbon copy of Mohammad Rameez. Line and length. Since Rameez, once touted, the next Asif-McGrath esque bowler, couldn't break into the side, I suspect Sami will have another dozen comebacks before this kid does.

We have alot of upcoming bowlers but who do our selectors pick, Sami, Cheema, Tanvir even Gul is pathetic these days :facepalm:

571333.html

18 years of age, right arm fast bowler. Done very well every time I've checked he's bowled. Every game I've seen him he's done well.

He's a carbon copy of Mohammad Rameez. Line and length. Since Rameez, once touted, the next Asif-McGrath esque bowler, couldn't break into the side, I suspect Sami will have another dozen comebacks before this kid does.

Whats up with the Pindiites on this forum hyping up mediocre talent like Rameez and Sadaf Hussain?

Have seen Rameez bowl.......He is not even club level and you are comparing him with Asif or McGrath?? If Azizullah is like Rameez (hopefully not), then a big NO please....

Azizullah

Another promising Under 19 pacer. He has had a great start in T20 campaign with 8 wickets in 4 games for Peshawar Panthers. What do you guys think of him? I see him as another rough diamond.

yup looked better than ehsan adil to me in what little i saw of him, had a very good action and good wrist/seam positiion

Too short to be a threat at international level. He is what we used to call in Islamabad street cricket a "Ghissi" bowler (a bowler who used to skid the ball with low bounce and beat batsmen with lack of bounce)...lol

Zia ul haq,Ehsan Adil,Azizullah and 1 more pacer from Un going Under-10 league
Under-19 pacers are better than Current pakistan team pacers
Pakistan team only have 1 good pacers that is Junaid khan

He only needs to see Ehsan Adil and realize the importance of hard work.

not a good bowler.............plays also tapeball...........in peshawar he iz a bowler which is considered as of average pace....

He's a short medium pacer who bowls in the late 70s to early 80s, don't get excited.

Another upcoming hype :facepalm

He's a short medium pacer who bowls in the late 70s to early 80s, don't get excited.

Up Coming Hype Fast bowlers from UN-19 Level

Salman Saeed PIA Fast bowler was Highest wicket taker in Ramadan cup
UsmaN Khan KHAN RL Fast bolwer bowl at Good pace
Irfanullah shah ZTBL Fast bowler 54 wickets at inter region UN-19 At the Moment Injured
Owais Munir ZTBL Fast bowler (Left arm) My friend told me he seen all Fast bowlers at UN-19 Level and Munir is best among all
Mohd AFTAB Already hyped

chairman shehriyar khan is impressed by him.

[MENTION=132429]HASHAM2[/MENTION] was the best talent scout at PP . I wonder where he is ? :(
And where has OWAIS MUNIR dissappeared ? Is he playing inter district or grade 2 ? Or has he left cricket ?

Azhar mahmood type bowler. Only slower.

Lol i came here to write this. I didnt even remember i had already posted this 2 years ago. Feeling strange but Pleasantly surprised by consistency of my opinions. :))

Where has Mohammad Rameez disappeared? Was really impressive.

Another 5 wicket haul for Azizullah. If he remains fit he may end in the top 3 or top bowlers of the quaid e azam trophy this year.

Looks like being in wasim akram's has helped him alot.

M.A

Mods please merge this thread with Azizullah - Performance watch thread . Thanks

Yeh he was military medium bowler gun barrel straight and of medium height

Unless he has learnt to swing the new ball ,improved his Seam position and pace by a good 10mph

or instead developed some uncanny skills with the old ball

Then not worth investing in.

U can't invest in 75 mph at intl level bowling straight with scrambled Seam

has already taken 22* wickets in 4 games for Sui Northern Gas Pipelines.
Plays for Misbahs team, could we see him in the National side soon?

Another 5 wicket haul for Azizullah. If he remains fit he may end in the top 3 or top bowlers of the quaid e azam trophy this year.

Looks like being in wasim akram's has helped him alot.

M.A
how do you rate him,,rashid latif said that he can ove the ball away from left handers around the wicket,,,,like hassan ali...but i think his speed is not up there..

how do you rate him,,rashid latif said that he can ove the ball away from left handers around the wicket,,,,like hassan ali...but i think his speed is not up there..

Looks like you watched Rashid Latif on Bolein Kya Baat Hai. Azizullah has lost pace. I don't agree with Rashid's comparison. I do not rate him.

When the season is on I highlight players performances in U-19, Inter district, Inter region, Grade 2, Fc and List A so they get the required limelight in main stream and social media. Azizullah does well in FC but he is dibly dobly medium fast bowler. Rashid has needlessly overhyped him compairing him with Hasan. He has no match with Hasan in any way.

There are only 2 good players which Rashid has highlighted in last 5-6 years. Haris Sohail & Sohail Khan otherwise his eye is poor in identifying talent unfortunately. Mohammad Wasim has a far better Eye in talent identification and needs to be member of Junior selection committee.

Looks like you watched Rashid Latif on Bolein Kya Baat Hai. Azizullah has lost pace. I don't agree with Rashid's comparison. I do not rate him.

When the season is on I highlight players performances in U-19, Inter district, Inter region, Grade 2, Fc and List A so they get the required limelight in main stream and social media. Azizullah does well in FC but he is dibly dobly medium fast bowler. Rashid has needlessly overhyped him compairing him with Hasan. He has no match with Hasan in any way.

There are only 2 good players which Rashid has highlighted in last 5-6 years. Haris Sohail & Sohail Khan otherwise his eye is poor in identifying talent unfortunately. Mohammad Wasim has a far better Eye in talent identification and needs to be member of Junior selection committee.

yess i also saw him to me he was nothing special but just wanted ur opinion...thanks off the topic i hate that noman niaz guy..utter shame to see him doing things on ptv sports..kuch tu khyal karo yar..

Back