Bangladesh v Netherlands | Group B | WC'11 | Chittagong | 14/03/11

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is gonna be a low scoring thriller with BD pipping Holland with 2 balls to go; or Holland winning by under 5 runs.

Last edited:
Netherlands 139/8 (40.4 ov) looks like an easy victory for BD. When is ENgland vs Windies it is going to be a cracking encounter

England v WI on Thursday at Chennai. Yep. It will be a cracker, though I expect England to win.

England v WI on Thursday at Chennai. Yep. It will be a cracker, though I expect England to win.

Netherlands 141/9 (43.0 ov) now.

Thanks. I hope West Indies wins. I wish South Africa, India, West Indies and BD qualifies for QF

I hope now our batsmen don't make another english tight match !!

Should be ab easy chase for BD unless they make it difficult for themselves

as i was thinking "you keep bowling straight to tamim and he can't stand it"

the next bowl thats what happens

Doeschate should play for Pakistan

sent from my Laptop using Hands-N-Fingers

Banglaboys milking the runs now.

I have never seen their batsmen play so confidently.

Well done!

Bangladesh 98/2 (23.3 ov)

Bangladesh require another 63 runs with 8 wickets and 26.2 overs remaining

IMRUL Kayes has good temperament. Takes his time and looks to build a platform

Bangla set for another 2 points and have a very good chance of getting to the 1/4 finals now.

congratulations to all Bangla fans. Every fan in Bangladesh should send a fruit basket to the WI in hopes that they beat England, ironic considering the stoning of thee WI's bus earlier.

Well done bangla. Intresting to see if they can topple S.A in their last game?

Good win BD. regardless they go through to QF or not they will be satisfied with the performances. Windies game was a shocker though but over all good peformance

Thank you brothers, I thought a Windies replay was coming our way after Tamim went for a duck, thank god our boys played beautifully and sealed us a victory over the Dutch. Thank to all PPers who have supported Bangladesh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back