Bangladesh v New Zealand l 1st Test l Chittagong | Oct 9-13, 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aman

Test Captain
Runs
Toss in about 30 mins.

Sodhi and Corey Anderson expected to debut.

Last edited:
LOL we have an international cricket match in Bangladesh

Sodhi and Anderson debut

PG Fulton, HD Rutherford, , KS Williamson, LRPL Taylor, BB McCullum , BJ Watling†, Corey J Anderson, BP Martin, DAJ Bracewell TA Boult, IS Sodhi.

Last edited:
Chokka Naeem is being treated very unfairly, he did ok playing for the A team, better than Marshall and was just getting better in International level

Hopefully Rutherford gets going, he is great to watch when in form and playing his shots.

Moderators make the title of this thread as Bangladesh vs NZ , remove first day ..... Get all 5 days in one thread , to avoid confusion.

Chokka Naeem is being treated very unfairly, he did ok playing for the A team, better than Marshall and was just getting better in International level

well atleast they brought him into the squad unlike last time around where he was not even in the 15 man squad

2 meter Peter already sweating..

Is it really hot and humid in Bangladesh atm?

Damn that action reminds me of another international bowler, I can't for the life of me remember who though..

Hey guys you should all watch the latest movie of Bangladesh's Shahrukh khan aka Anantha Jalil, 'Nirshartho Bhalobasha' - the movie deserves to be nominated for Oscars. It's based on a true story.

Dhakar pola very very smart :asif

Against this bolwing attack even Jason Gilespie can score a double ton, oh wait he already has :ibutt

even though there is a small crowd its very noisy. that's why I love SC crowd more than English crowd

BD should have prepared turning pitches. These kind of pitches produce terrible draws.

top shot from Kane. such a shame that he doesn't do this often in tests

maybe because the ball is still new. the last wicket was to a ball that had a bit of turn, although Rutherford was a bit irresponsible

Okay but its pretty silly to immediately remove the fast bowlers when the ball is still hard and new.

You guys must be watching delayed coverage, he was out a few overs ago :))

Okay but its pretty silly to immediately remove the fast bowlers when the ball is still hard and new.

Rubel shouldn't even be in the team after that pathetic Test average of his, I would even select Shahadat over Rubel at least his grunting confuses a confusion among opposing batsmen and we snatch wickets. Rubel on the other had is simple and plain bad.

Robiul was doing ok and Rubel was sprayling all over the place as usual, Mushy had no choice, there were times when i remember we used to open with spin :malik

Fulton is so boring, man he only has the height, no power :akhtar

I bet even Cook falls asleep watching Fulton bat

Bangladesh doesn't deserve Test status, no quality fast bowlers and makes Test matches very boring, no contest between bat and ball. Boring

This has been an issue for long time , BD should have addressed this long back

No pace talent and there won't be any in future. No genuine swing bowlers like Sir Jimmy either, it's quite sad watching Rubel and Robiul bowling to class players. It's like seven year old kids bowling to me :inzi and once i score a century :sachin i give them catches

I have a large heart :afridi but century comes first :sachin

The Kiwis should declare, they scored enough runs, need to make it a competitive match

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back