Bangladesh vs Netherlands | 2nd T20 | The Hague | July 26th

Ibad17

PPCL Hall of Famer
Runs
Bangladesh have won the toss and elected to bat.

Wicket in the first over for the Dutch.

Shakib ul Hassan out on duck..
Its 4-2 and i can smell an upset here.

Jamil to Mahmudullah, OUT

Mahmudullah c Borren b Jamil 41 (31b 6x4 0x6) SR: 132.25

Bangladesh 70/4

The Hague ? They being done for war crimes ?

On a serious note - Bangladesh with an appalling batting performance. Only 3 batsmen in double figures.

Swart has smashed Shakib's last over for 15. They need 17 off 14.

:4 wow. ND just keeps getting better. Remember they did upset England in the T20 worldcup 2009.

lol Bangbros got gang-banged :))
(no offense all in jest)

Sent from my MT11i using Tapatalk 2

to bangladesh's defense, the team was not the first choice XI today.

we experimented. there was no mashrafe today, he is vital to our t20 team.

Mate you had Tamim, Nasir, Shakib and the keeper-captain kid. Thats 99% of your team right there

bangladesh r of the same level as afghanistan, netherlands, scotland

2 losses out of 6 matches and 2 matches going down to the last 2-3 balls

LOL. Bang are rubbish. They are a minnow side and always will be. Scotland now Netherlands - tbh they should be stripped out test status, they embarrass it. They are an associate level team.

bangladesh r of the same level as afghanistan, netherlands, scotland

2 losses out of 6 matches and 2 matches going down to the last 2-3 balls

Exactly. Its a joke that they have test status. There is just no talent there.

I too nowadays love when Bangladesh lose. Some Bangladesh fans have made me that way.

I know this is T20 and anything can happen but i think it proves that some associate countries are just as good as Bangladesh. Apart from the 1st match (and to an extent the 5th match) of their 6 match tour, the rest were very close matches. They could easily have lost 2 more matches. On their home patch, they are stronger than the associates but away from home they still have a lot of work to do.

any footage of the last over would be great.

where was this game played?

:))

You know what, I was expecting this from Bangladesh, I'm actually disappointed that Ireland lost a series to these minnows.

Netherlands CB40 match v Gloucestershire is being shown tomorrow on Sky Sports. The game isn't being played at this ground (Voorburg) but will instead be played at Amstelveen. Even though it isn't an international, will it be the first game from the Netherlands to be broadcast on TV?

Netherlands CB40 match v Gloucestershire is being shown tomorrow on Sky Sports. The game isn't being played at this ground (Voorburg) but will instead be played at Amstelveen. Even though it isn't an international, will it be the first game from the Netherlands to be broadcast on TV?

2003 wc
2002 champions trophy
2009 t20 wc
2011 wc
2007 wc

nop not the first one..

and Holland v Bangla t20 match was shown on some gazi tv in bangladesh.

2003 wc
2002 champions trophy
2009 t20 wc
2011 wc
2007 wc

nop not the first one..

and Holland v Bangla t20 match was shown on some gazi tv in bangladesh.

I know Netherlands matches have been televised. I mean have any matches that have been played in the Netherlands been televised before?

Also, i mean a major TV channel not some TV channel in Bangladesh that hardly anyone has ever heard of.

But NL were also without Doeschate. They were not playing to there full strength.

But NL were also without Doeschate. They were not playing to there full strength.

yeah, you have a point. i did not think about that.

anyway, i think we will be fine in the t20 world cup. it is possible players took scotland and netherlands lightly.

we beat ireland 3-0, which is good. a very disappointing finish though.

for all bangalis..

i was supporting bangla v scotland.. and was good crowd in ( mostly bangalis) and their faces after the loss to scotland ... were like ... crybabies.. :p

and when they beat dutch yesterday they were happy as they have won world cup (i was off course supporting the dutch)

ten Doeschate is easily their best batsman but he was unavailable. Kervezee, who is a good batsman, also wasn't there.

for all bangalis..

i was supporting bangla v scotland.. and was good crowd in ( mostly bangalis) and their faces after the loss to scotland ... were like ... crybabies.. :p

and when they beat dutch yesterday they were happy as they have won world cup (i was off course supporting the dutch)

Dude, ya criticizing us for???????????

I would like to see india or pakistan go to europe and play 6 back to back games in these village "stadiums" and not loose a single game. Ireland will make 200 in every t20 game against indian bowling in ireland

Last edited:
I would like to see india or pakistan go to europe and play 6 back to back games in these village "stadiums" and not loose a single game. Ireland will make 200 in every t20 game against indian bowling in ireland

And Indians will chase every 200 they score...what are you on?

@ People laughing. This is T20, and in this game you can win anyday against any opposition. So didnt England got beaten up the Dutch at their own soil? and that too in a WC? If it was 50 overs game then there would be no place for BD to hide but this is T20s.

sure they will we know how they are like in europe don't we. the reason bangladesh have quite a few defeats against associates is because they play them way too many times. if india played 5 t20 against ireland in ireland they will loose atleast loose 1

@Mauryan.. where are you from mate? You're making a mockery of yourself with your statements...

Back