• Total voters

India Will

Debutant
Runs
What is the best asian stadium interms of

Sceanery

Modernity

Fascilities

For me its the DY Patil Stadium....whats your choice?

Scenery - Probably Kandy.

Modernity Facilities - Probably the world cup final venue in Mumbai. It had to be.

they should rename gaddafi stadium if they have any PR skills are marketing experience.
That ground is :inzi memory lane

I would say India is the country with the best asian cricket stadia..am not being biased here

Dharamsala Stadium has a wonderful surrounding. One of the best in India beauty wise

2drdgz9.jpg

without a doubt dharamsala is best scenery wise, galle is scenic too

for sheer intimidation factor of 100,000 fans eden gardens, altho i get the feeling bcci trying to marginalise it for some reason.

would loved the at least a quarter final to have been in calcutta

Eden gardens isn't sportive ground. They even boo the home team if they start losing and yeah I still remember how they booed Indian team when Ganguly was dropped, so embarrassing for Indian team. Chennai and Bangalore are quite good facility wise and some of the best crowds, are very sportive too.

If by Asia you mean all of geographic Asia then Sharjah wins this hands down

In Pakistan I like Pindi and Faisalabad best. Lahore is elegant and Karachi an imposing concrete, but Pindi and Faisalabad seem very accomodating and homely

Last edited:
Moin Khan DHA Sports Ground :D :D

45 yards around, pan scented single stand , imaginary media center.

:moin :moin :moin

Moin Khan, Trying to be better than Rashid Latif since 1992

[utube]eIjeQdA06MQ[/utube]

best stadium in the world Deane and derby cricket club in Bolton UK

:p

Dubai - absolutely top class, and the view is just incredible.

One of the New Zealand grounds ... can't remember the name, but view is absolutely gorgeous.

Ah my bad :yk ... this is what you get for not reading the title properly :D ... Anyways I think Dubai stadium looks awesome.

One of the New Zealand grounds ... can't remember the name, but view is absolutely gorgeous.

Although NZ isn't in Asia...

The ground you're referring to is in Queenstown. It's a beautiful gem.

xbd3zd.jpg

%D0%BD%D0%B5%20%D1%84%D1%83%D1%826.jpg

Multan Cricket Stadium most beautiful one in Pakistan

<iframe width="425" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/aueHm9a38bs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Multan has a very nice stadium..

jonsa multan stadium hai na jonsa :inzi

sh zayed stadium is good in terms of the facilities...iv played a couple of tournaments there and luvd it....

My home ground.... Guwahati nehru stadium.... But bccis biased policy doesn't allow it to handle international matches.... Surrounded all the sides by hills.... With river flowing just a little bit outside the stadium.... Used to held matches in 90s.... But Dammn bcci!

I Love the SL Venues too..theve got some superb grounds..

Dambulla

148dp3a.jpg

Hambantota

1zf5xe1.jpg

Kandy

35auhvt.jpg

Premadasa

315l8c6.jpg

Galle

3wo0p.jpg

Forget Dubai, if ANYONE has been to Sharjah cricket stadium they'd realise that a stadium is more than the view, its the electricity you feel from the game and my word, no stadium ive ever gone has EVER matches sharjahs intensity, neither dubai, nor the national stadium, nor lords, nor abu dhabi.

Miracle stadium that one.

I love Galle stadium, superb place to play Cricket

Have to say Dubai Sports city looks class. One of the best and classiest feel to it.

Forget Dubai, if ANYONE has been to Sharjah cricket stadium they'd realise that a stadium is more than the view, its the electricity you feel from the game and my word, no stadium ive ever gone has EVER matches sharjahs intensity, neither dubai, nor the national stadium, nor lords, nor abu dhabi.

Miracle stadium that one.

Kya waqt yaad dila diya, still remember watching the Australasia Cup final in '94 and the match where :wasim took 2 Indian wkts in the first over of the match.

Those most certainly were the days.

I like the Pallekele venue in SL as well, looks quite nice.

This one looks brilliant as well.

Sher-e-Bangla stadium, Dhaka

Sher-e-Bangla_National_Cricket_Stadium.jpg

I've played at Kandy, Dambulla and Galle. All wonderfully scenic stadiums.

National Stadium Karachi, Pakistan almost never loses there in test matches.

Here are the finalist from major cricketing venues in Asia:

1) INDIA --------- Eden Gardens, Kolkata
2) Pakistan -------National Stadium Karachi, Karachi
3) Sri Lanka ------Pallekele International Cricket Stadium, Kandy
4) UAE ----------- Dubai Sports City, Dubai

MY WINNER ---------------------------> Dubai Sports City

Bangalore has the best fans with some awesome djs,
attachment.php

packed eden gardens:heart:
attachment.php

Attachments

• beautiful-chinnaswamy-stadium-with-capacity-2.jpg
    beautiful-chinnaswamy-stadium-with-capacity-2.jpg
    383.3 KB · Views: 1,183
  • Eden-Gardens-Kolkata-Cricket-Grounds-In-India.jpg
    Eden-Gardens-Kolkata-Cricket-Grounds-In-India.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 930
Some terrific new stadium are coming up in India, Pakistan. Popular venues which used to be best like 10-20 years ago are now mostly old. Bangalore, Eden Gardens etc are average at best now.

It's the Eden Gardens, no ground in Asia matches the atmosphere of a full crowd at Kolkata. It gives a true big-event vibe on par with the MCG on Boxing Day.

Back