Best Handmade Cricket Bat in The World ?

batsman16

Debutant
Runs
Hello Guys,
Ive searched the whole of WWW for this but here it comes-- which is THE best cricket bat in the world? SC , LW ,MH ?. Photos will be appreciated.
P.S-Its My first thread so.., correct me if im wrong anywhere.

Welcome to PakPassion mate, I hope you enjoy your stay here :)

No nothing wrong everything is perfect :)

A tricky question, I haven't owned a Screaming Cat and didn't get my hands on Laver & Woods but personally I would say two of the best in the world are Jullian Millichamp and James Laver whne it comes to make handmade bats.

Gray Nicolls bats are also handmade while Salix along Newbery [I think] are too.

L and W for sure............I have never owned one........but used many. Very expansive, but worth every penny, thats for sure.

Thankyou for replying guys but 2000$ NZ. ?????? for the laver and wood. its jst toooo much
BTW- im in love with m and h distinction- perfectly placed sweet spot , nice grade 1 willow and m and h exclusivity

I paid 360 Pounds for Laver & Wood Reserve and got a free net bat and this is shipping included to Canada and knocking, facing, cover, double grip, lamitoe, toe guard etc all is included too.

Distinction shape is amazing and I love it! One of PakPassion member (AamerM Bhai) has it and he reviewed it;

http://www.pakpassion.net/ppforum/showthread.php?t=117319

WHich bats do you have or use?

Ya i know they are very expensive...........you can get a G2 heritage for about 400 dollars which isnt bat................and he will for sure knock it in and all that stuff for free.

Guys, Im just wondering if any of you have had a chance to visit mapperley sport personally.. because although i live in India but im going to nottingham this summer because my sis-in-law is to visit the royal college(shes a doc) for her training of some sort. Pls Help me and would you advise me to buy a top end plank from there...??? How is the collection and all? do they stock m and h , salix , newbery etc.? Pls help people. P.S- i have ordered a 12000 trd from basharat bhai at MTH., and i also own a icon 606(indian made).

Knightrider has been to Mapperly Sports many times as he lives near them.

They stock Gray Nicolls, GM, Puma, Newbery along many other brands but not Salix as far I know.

Yup thats correct. I'm going there today bit later on. CD you missed kookaburra.

Who says handmade is better?
Do you want a piece of machine forged steel or handmade from a blacksmith?
The only difference is the humans who will program the machines.

Who says handmade is better?
Do you want a piece of machine forged steel or handmade from a blacksmith?
The only difference is the humans who will program the machines.

I agree!

It is not necessary that handmades are going to better than machine made. In fact, machine mades are more accurate rather than hand mades.

For slogging you need to middle and time well :D

But in my opinion best one as the name suggest would be Boom Boom :D

What about for solid defence and wonderfully timed coverdrives/leg glances?

Every bat can be used for slogging, cover drives, leg glance etc it is just you need to make good use of them and improvise them well!

I have seen some big six being hit by Slazenger V200 and some beautiful drives.

So how do you decide which bat is for you? There are so many companies...

Thanks again.

Back