Bouncer sports

Noddy

T20I Debutant
Runs
Post of the Week
Hi All,

I have opened a unit up in Central Manchester just behind Bury New Road.

Happy for visitors and show you what we have to offer.

New additions include a top of the range 4th bat. Kids bag, keeping gloves and pads, as well as the normal 3 other ranges we do.

Bouncer gear was well received in 2013 and we look forward to spreading the name in 2014.

www.bouncersports.co.uk

Tel: 0161 832 3470.

On facebook and twitter too. Discounts available.

Thanks

Last edited:
So...maybe this is the only way people will be able to discover which international cricketer you actually are. :13:

Joking aside, I hope business works out well - if I'm still playing hard-ball cricket by the time I Insha'Allah finish University I'll try to visit your shop and view your selection (although that is years away now).

Couldn't resist snooping around to try to determine which previous international player you were - if my research was appropriate, it seems you were a former National Academy coach. :)

So...maybe this is the only way people will be able to discover which international cricketer you actually are. :13:

Joking aside, I hope business works out well - if I'm still playing hard-ball cricket by the time I Insha'Allah finish University I'll try to visit your shop and view your selection (although that is years away now).

He's not and never has been an international cricketer.

Just saying.

Back