CA factory ordering help

KalAhmed

Debutant
Runs
Hi there. I've seen a couple of posts about ordering direct from CA factory and I am wanting to do the same. I want to order a CA PLUS 15000 Limited Edition cricket bat.

I emailed them inquiring about it and for a quote on price to ship to UK. A lot of you guys say they don't reply to emails which seems to be the case.

I've decided the best way is to ring CA - but I only speak English and so can anyone tell me if the operator on the end of the line will be able to speak English?!

Thanks for your help guys

dont know for certain brother but i am sure operators there do know how to speak english as CA is a big sports business
and many player from abroad order from there. Hope everything goes well.

Thanks man. They emailed back actually with a quote for the bat.

36,000 PKR including postage to UK. Just hope I don't get charged customs and VAT 20% :(

ordered CA PLUS 15000 LE on 7th January.

Cost £214 and paid via paypal.

I've emailed asking for when its dispatched/tracking number. no reply yet.

Hope it arrives, wish me luck!!!

You ordered without looking at the bat or even looking at the cleft they r gonna use??
As I posted into another thread, Check Ebay Item number: 231126531973.

I will be pleasantly surprised if they could send you a better looking grain structure and edge/weight ratio. At least you clearly see what you are getting before spending THAT much amount of money.

I guess the only good thing you did was to pay them by Paypal. You can always get your money back if they either don't send u the bat, it gets damaged in shipping or even if its not according to your specs.

Hope you will be happy with you purchase but do check that Ebay item. It's very pleasing to see a great looking bat.

Last edited:
You ordered without looking at the bat or even looking at the cleft they r gonna use??
As I posted into another thread, Check Ebay Item number: 231126531973.

I will be pleasantly surprised if they could send you a better looking grain structure and edge/weight ratio. At least you clearly see what you are getting before spending THAT much amount of money.

I guess the only good thing you did was to pay them by Paypal. You can always get your money back if they either don't send u the bat, it gets damaged in shipping or even if its not according to your specs.

Hope you will be happy with you purchase but do check that Ebay item. It's very pleasing to see a great looking bat.

Hi there. Yes I ordered from CA factory direct because then I know it's authentic and can specific to my taste.

The bat you linked looks real nice. However as you can see it's a 'Players Edition', It's 2.9, I would have to collect from Wolverhampton which isn't possible and not to mention more than £50 more than what I have spent. Very different to my order of 15000 Plus LE, 2.11, 10 straight grains and Anti scuff. Thanks for the help though

Good LUCK ! CA PLUS 15K BEAST BAT ! Cant go wrong, be sure to knock it and oil it in ( i know i sound like and idiot) and PLEASE give it some time before you take it out properly going to be hard because its such a nice bat and i am sure you will be desperate to use it straight away.

Hi there. Yes I ordered from CA factory direct because then I know it's authentic and can specific to my taste.

The bat you linked looks real nice. However as you can see it's a 'Players Edition', It's 2.9, I would have to collect from Wolverhampton which isn't possible and not to mention more than £50 more than what I have spent. Very different to my order of 15000 Plus LE, 2.11, 10 straight grains and Anti scuff. Thanks for the help though

I can't argue anymore when the weight does not meet your specs.
But just to let you know (and I didn't know about it either) the seller has 10 pounds listed for shipment in the description, and he is open to sensible offers.

So lets hope you are not charged with the custom duty and the bat makes you happy.
All the best.

Back