CA Plus 10000 Fake or Real?

prince_s9

Debutant
Runs
Hi Guys,
I recently got a CA plus 10000 from pakistan but I don't know if it is genuine or not. I have used the bat and the willow seems to be really good! The ball flies of the bat.
But I have noticed a burnt CA logo on the edge of a CA plus 10000 bat of one of my friends. Mine only has a stamped one. And further my bat needed knocking while it says ''Ready to Play'' on it.
One more thing. It only has 7 grains. Other plus 10000 bats I have seen have more than 9/10.
I have attached the photos please have a look.

Thanks

Attachments

• DSC08393.jpg
    DSC08393.jpg
    542.7 KB · Views: 1,250
  • DSC08403.jpg
    DSC08403.jpg
    514.4 KB · Views: 1,879
  • DSC08398.jpg
    DSC08398.jpg
    527.6 KB · Views: 855
  • DSC08397.jpg
    DSC08397.jpg
    528.7 KB · Views: 811
  • DSC08389.jpg
    DSC08389.jpg
    544.2 KB · Views: 838
Sorry man its looks fake if it is burned on there is usualy a tinge of brown whereas urs is all black and the grain re unusual

I also think its fake, the back stickers look dodgy and the toe guard is so badly cut n fitted. Can u post a picture of top of the handle showing the three lines/springs in the handle.

I disagree it looks genuine to me - the stickers look real they are this years model which are slightly different to last years. The profile looks like a typical CA bat.
The ready to play label does not mean the bat is knocked in ! Only the middle is knocked by CA - you still have to knock the toe and edges.
The only slight concern I agree with is CA stamp on the side - as usually they are burnt. However is this enough to suggest it is fake ? I would say no but you could give CA if they do stamp their logos occasionally.

On second examination it may well be a fake - as knightrider says the toe guard look dodgy but it's the grains that just don't look like typical Ca finished - they are very wide and few.
Sorry should have read all of your post and examined thoroughly - the stickers are real with similar profile but that's it.

Last edited:
normally ca's have alot of grains this has few and the stamp looks dodgy, still looks quite nice!

I don't know. It may be Grade 1 english willow. I have owned more than 5 bats before, the likes of CA, Ihsan, MB Malik, Gray Nicholls.
It may be fake, But it certainly feels a like grade 1 willow. I don't put much efforts into my shot and it flies. Normally I have to put alot of power to clear the boundary. With this one, a good push and follow through and the ball keeps on going.

I paid 10,000 Rs for it. I would like to use a original CA 10000 and see how that feels compared to this tho.
I think I have to accept it's fake. But if the willow is great. I don't think its not worth the money :p

I know prince_s9 CA bat is fake because last season my friend/neighbor got ripped off and bought two CA bats and sold them on ebay but they were returned back to him. I checked the bats and told him they were fake but its very difficult to tell coz the stickers are fake but hard to spot them coz they are very good fakes but sometimes they are badly cut. Toe guard are not properly cut and fitted poorly. Handle is average quality it doesn't have same sort of springs original CA bats have.
Performance on fake bats is good but they do not have good balance like CA bats have.

22032010038.jpg

22032010039.jpg

Last edited:
I don't know. It may be Grade 1 english willow. I have owned more than 5 bats before, the likes of CA, Ihsan, MB Malik, Gray Nicholls.
It may be fake, But it certainly feels a like grade 1 willow. I don't put much efforts into my shot and it flies. Normally I have to put alot of power to clear the boundary. With this one, a good push and follow through and the ball keeps on going.

I paid 10,000 Rs for it. I would like to use a original CA 10000 and see how that feels compared to this tho.
I think I have to accept it's fake. But if the willow is great. I don't think its not worth the money :p

Hope this helps
<iframe width="425" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/JREAAhDkf0g" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Your bat looks fine, perhaps CA are making the 10,000 G2 now given they now have the 12000, 12000 TRD and 12000 Misbah?

Your bat looks fine, perhaps CA are making the 10,000 G2 now given they now have the 12000, 12000 TRD and 12000 Misbah?

I'm an expert when it comes to bats and spotting which is fake or real. With these fake CA bat they look almost real and it even took me few minutes to spot them as fake. I think 95% would think these bats are real.

What are the defining characteristics of a fake? It may just be a bat that slipped through the factory guidelines for G1 bats required for Plus 10,000's ... the only thing I can see wrong with it is the number of grains

I know prince_s9 CA bat is fake because last season my friend/neighbor got ripped off and bought two CA bats and sold them on ebay but they were returned back to him. I checked the bats and told him they were fake but its very difficult to tell coz the stickers are fake but hard to spot them coz they are very good fakes but sometimes they are badly cut. Toe guard are not properly cut and fitted poorly. Handle is average quality it doesn't have same sort of springs original CA bats have.
Performance on fake bats is good but they do not have good balance like CA bats have.

22032010038.jpg

22032010039.jpg

Yeah Thanks. Dunno How they get the original holograms. That CA plus 12000 has far few grains, rubbish toe guard and different willow.

I E- Mailed the photos to the CA Director

They say its 100% fake and that they will take legal action. I told them where it was bought from
Hope I get a free CA plus 10000 as compensation, lol, fingers crossed :p

Yeah Thanks. Dunno How they get the original holograms. That CA plus 12000 has far few grains, rubbish toe guard and different willow.

No worries bro. I think they get holograms of cheaper CA bats like CA Power, HYhit, Style, Somo bats and then put them onto Fake bats.

are CA holograms easy to lift? i mean still usable after that?

coz I know my old MRF bat was spoiled by friend's kids who tried to lift off the hologram and only one of the layers (of the hologram) came off.

OP, Can you put a picture of the bottom of the bat- to show what the toe-guard looks like?

I E- Mailed the photos to the CA Director

They say its 100% fake and that they will take legal action. I told them where it was bought from
Hope I get a free CA plus 10000 as compensation, lol, fingers crossed :p

May forum members can know about that seller where you buy this bat .

are CA holograms easy to lift? i mean still usable after that?

coz I know my old MRF bat was spoiled by friend's kids who tried to lift off the hologram and only one of the layers (of the hologram) came off.

OP, Can you put a picture of the bottom of the bat- to show what the toe-guard looks like?

Yeah CA holograms are easy to lift and can be used again. They dont get damaged or ripped when you peel them off.
MRF hologram are tamper proof. I had MRF Cameo and the hologram was part of the stickers couldnt tamper with it.

Last edited:
May forum members can know about that seller where you buy this bat .

It was actually bought from Masood/Mahmood sports in Mardan. That is the main sports shop in Mardan. They ''claim'' to have ordered it from Lahore. Although I doubt that's true. It took them 2 weeks to tell us its been delivered. 'I guess they were trying to prepare a fake bat in those 14 days :p'

The bat doesn't seem bad tbh, middle is the best I have used so far out of previous 4 different brands I have used. I have just been knocking it and the toe guard is so bad it has shredded about 15% rubber. It will disappear after a few matches played :p

Dear Mr. xxxxxx

Thank you for email message.

This bat is 100% fake. Please get the exact details of shop from where the bat was bought. This VERY VERY IMPORTANT. We have to take a legal action as the fake selling is very serious matter for us.

I will appreciate your cooperation about this matter.

Kind regards,
Zahid Javed
(CA Sports)

Exact email form CA director. Hope they sue the ********. I was looking for a new bat in 2 years. I loved the CA 10000 my friend had. They betrayed me :( wasted 10000 for a fake but nice piece of willow. Cmon CA! I might have helped you get back many customers to buy original CA rather than fake ones. Send one free in return please :)
lol :p

Send one free in return please :)
lol :p

hahha. I wish that were the case bro.

You can ask for a discount but its not CA's fault you bought the fake bat.

If they were to keep replacing fakes for reals...........

Where did u buy this fake bat? You should name them. If you are telling the truth and you got the email on you why worry about anything?

Tell CA were u bhought it . They will grill that shop.

there are a few fake CA sellers on ebay as well

ca10000 from India - for a price lower than what its in PAK!

Back