CB Series | Australia vs Sri Lanka | 9th Match | | Hobart |

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice job Justcrazy, who do you think will win? This is just crazy but my bet is on Sri Lanka. Awful decision by Aus not to play their best player Watto.

@Volcanicash Do not know who will win..... by the way watson not fully fit I think.

TUK TUK TUK TUK Misbah has even influenced the Aussies, the power of the man, ASTONISHING.

Aussies have some sort of Plan here..... They are keeping wickets in hand for the final assault.

With 25 more overs to go, Forest should just throw his wicket away with David Hussey and Christian to come. Forest has played 50+ dot balls

Shouldn't have taken powerplay with Forest here, they should have saved it for David Huss and Dan Chris

SL selectors must find better bowlers..... they are just looking to pack the team with all rounders.

The pitch is a beauty , 300 can be chased, if a batsman sets himself up here, a hundred is there for the taking.

Good knock from Forrest, showing Australians why he deserves a spot in the side on form at the moment.

SL selectors must find better bowlers..... they are just looking to pack the team with all rounders.

It's pretty much the same side that rolled the OZ for a pittance in Sydney though. What they need is consistency.

With 25 more overs to go, Forest should just throw his wicket away with David Hussey and Christian to come. Forest has played 50+ dot balls

Why would he do that? He's a set batsman who is now hitting at a strike rate of 73. I'm sure if he's around at the death it will be closer to 80. Once you are set you can milk the runs and then set up for an assault in the death overs, rather than letting new batsmen have to do it from the get go Afridi style.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back