8) Sajid Khan
9) Naseem Shah
10) Muhammad Husnain
11) Ali Raza

12) Fakhar Zaman
13) Irfan Khan Niazi
14) Jahndad Khan
15) Ahmed Bashir

Honorable Mention 16) Shadab as Captain.

^^ For those wondering why I made this thread, This whole tournament was to find one day performers, well here is the list of the players who actually performed and with the exception of Babar azam and Naseem Shah, None of the other main players from the playing 11 that featured in the world cup squad made it on the list.

^^ Again I repeat this is the list of performers and ideally you have your squad for Australia, And other tours before Champions Trophy.

Now if Naqvi lies and selects Imam, Abdullah, Chacha, Hasan Ali and other rubbish for the Millionth time, Please don't complain about lack of talent.

Imam, Chacha, Abdullah, Shaheen, Rizwan, Rauf etc all played this tournament and were utter rubbish while your actual performers where here and present.

I'm going to Bump this thread everytime I heard the iconic words " We don't have anyone else"

^^ This squad right here is the one you shpuld send for Australia in Nov odi

1) Saim Ayub (c)
2) Kamran Ghulam
3) Babar Azam
4) Usman Khan
5) Tayyab Tahir
6) Agha Salman
7) Mubashir Khan
8) Sajid Khan
9) Naseem Shah
10) Muhammad Husnain
11) Ali Raza

12) Fakhar Zaman
13) Irfan Khan Niazi
14) Jahndad Khan
15) Ahmed Bashir

^^ For those wondering why I made this thread, This whole tournament was to find one day performers, well here is the list of the players who actually performed and with the exception of Babar azam and Naseem Shah, None of the other main players from the playing 11 that featured in the world cup squad made it on the list.

^^ Again I repeat this is the list of performers and ideally you have your squad for Australia, And other tours before Champions Trophy.

Now if Naqvi lies and selects Imam, Abdullah, Chacha, Hasan Ali and other rubbish for the Millionth time, Please don't complain about lack of talent.

Imam, Chacha, Abdullah, Shaheen, Rizwan, Rauf etc all played this tournament and were utter rubbish while your actual performers where here and present.
Cummins hazelwood Zampa will have these losers 6 down by 20 overs. Pray Rizwan & Fakhar can bat till 40 overs to make a game of it.

Cummins hazelwood Zampa will have these losers 6 down by 20 overs. Pray Rizwan & Fakhar can bat till 40 overs to make a game of it.
Cummins, Hazlewood, Zampa would have Current Pakistan packed up before 10 overs.

Pakistan faced Australia last time on a batting road pitch where Australia outdated and bullied them.

In aussie den they'd pack current Pakistan up along with your precious rizwan for under a 100.

Rizwan averaged 29 in this tournament and had the lowest strike rate of any top order batter and he's expected to be Pakistan's priemere keeper. Their was nothing stopping Rizwan who has more experience and ganes then anyone in pakistan and has played in leagues and international tournaments all around the world to show why he was the best no 4 in the country.

Instead he was utter trash and exposed. Of he can't even handle this tournament then Allah khair karei

Natravalker, Keninje and Jasdeep Singh had your precious Babar and Rizwan packed for 30-3 in the powerplay in Dallas

Poor squad construction. You can't have 3 off spinners in your XI.
This is the team of the tournament. Not the set squad and playing 11.

Team of the tournament doesn't mean an actual playing 11, It's just a list of the best.

That being said, These are 15 finds and atleast half or 70% od them need to be taken.

If I hear another Imam, Abdullah, Shadab nonsense I'll screa.

This is the team of the tournament. Not the set squad and playing 11.

Team of the tournament doesn't mean an actual playing 11, It's just a list of the best.

That being said, These are 15 finds and atleast half or 70% od them need to be taken.

If I hear another Imam, Abdullah, Shadab nonsense I'll screa.
Fair. Shadab really should not make the ODI side. Even if he is the captain of winning side.

Bowling is not even List A standard. Got outbowled by youngsters like Arafat.

I don't? I just watched this cup and chose? If it wasn't for this cup I wouldn't know?

Jake fraser I also discovered from ipl?
Bro i appreciate your knowledge about cricket . You have much more information than Pakistan fan's about Pakistan cricket. .i really like it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Btw you can't change entire team based on few domestic game .

Rizwan is best batsman across all the formats for Pakistan .

Babar is gun batsman .

Usman khan was scoring century for fun in the PSL but he was badly failed in world T20.

Bro i appreciate your knowledge about cricket . You have much more information than Pakistan fan's about Pakistan cricket. .i really like it.
And I appreciate your knowledge about cricket I'm general and I'm not saying that sarcastically.

But you need to understand, yes I am pakistani however I don't believe in the idea of supporting a team simply because it's related to country. In the same way my friend supports Portugal due to ronaldo as well as supporting Al naseer despite not being from Portugal or arab.

I support India as a cricket team as well, but they aren't my favourite nor are they my Abu lol, but their ironically my 3rd favourite team after Australia and NZ.

I hate Pakistan Cricket's guts but I do wish for the team to improve for the sole reason that ultimately I am Pakistani so he's a tinge of bias and wanting the team to actually be a good team and not a crap team is something I wish to stand by.

India is my 3rd favourite team and I support them as well, However I'm not an extremist, I don't think Sachin is heaps and shoulders > Everyone. He is still no 1 as an odi batter and top 5 as a test batter all time for me, But he's not heaps and bounds above. Similarly I firmly believe Ricky Pointing is superior to kohli as a batter, In test it isn't even a question, that doesn't mean kohli is bad, Kohli is still top 10 batters of all time. Similarly I firmly believe mcgrath > Bumrah but doesn't mean I hate bumrah for Indian cricket.

Babar is gun batsman .

Usman khan was scoring century for fun in the PSL but he was badly failed in world T20.
Why can’t you? Your entire current team has been a total flop for ages now.

Babar is gun batsman .

Yes you can, That's how it works. It's a very simple concept.

To remain in the squad, you need to be the hest plain and simple, no ifs or buts. Travis head would be dropped instantly if someone better in Australia actually existed.

Even India in the past use to employ this, they got rid of dhawan as soon as he fizzled out, it's just rohit and kohli who have extreme extreme extreme bias from Dravid and BCCI in general even though it's dead clear kohli has been a has been in t20 and Test for a long time now and will only continue to get worse in test cricket as age catches up.

India has sent their b team against Zimbabwe multiple times and many other countries do the same. You pick your best players and if you're best player is someone who's 37 or someone who's 16 then so be it.

Imam flopped, Abdullah flopped, Chacha Was hilarious as usual and besides his usual fans who hope for some bradman miracle nut it never happens, it's the same story, Shadab flopped as a player, and as a captain used his resources well qith one of his resources being to hide himself as a bowler and batter when convenient cause he knows he's rubbish, shaheen flopped, Rizwan Flopped.

On what basis do these guys deserve or warrant a space in the odi team? Why because they act like clowns on the media?

Babar was the only person who actually proved that deapite the criticism theirs genuinely no replacement at no 3 for him in the country.

Everyone else in the squad is replaceable.

Yes you can, That's how it works. It's a very simple concept.

To remain in the squad, you need to be the hest plain and simple, no ifs or buts. Travis head would be dropped instantly if someone better in Australia actually existed.

Even India in the past use to employ this, they got rid of dhawan as soon as he fizzled out, it's just rohit and kohli who have extreme extreme extreme bias from Dravid and BCCI in general even though it's dead clear kohli has been a has been in t20 and Test for a long time now and will only continue to get worse in test cricket as age catches up.

India has sent their b team against Zimbabwe multiple times and many other countries do the same. You pick your best players and if you're best player is someone who's 37 or someone who's 16 then so be it.

Imam flopped, Abdullah flopped, Chacha Was hilarious as usual and besides his usual fans who hope for some bradman miracle nut it never happens, it's the same story, Shadab flopped as a player, and as a captain used his resources well qith one of his resources being to hide himself as a bowler and batter when convenient cause he knows he's rubbish, shaheen flopped, Rizwan Flopped.

On what basis do these guys deserve or warrant a space in the odi team? Why because they act like clowns on the media?

Babar was the only person who actually proved that deapite the criticism theirs genuinely no replacement at no 3 for him in the country.

Everyone else in the squad is replaceable.
Everyone is not replaceable in pakistan cricket why don't you understand that . performing in few domestic cricket matches doesn't mean they are better than current international players who are performing good at international level .

Kohli and Rohit example is very different as they are start players and eventually won the ICC trophy for india.

1) Saim Ayub (c)
2) Kamran Ghulam
3) Babar Azam
4) Usman Khan
5) Tayyab Tahir
6) Agha Salman
7) Mubashir Khan
8) Sajid Khan
9) Naseem Shah
10) Muhammad Husnain
11) Ali Raza

12) Fakhar Zaman
13) Irfan Khan Niazi
14) Jahndad Khan
15) Ahmed Bashir

bro i cant believe my eyes that u have added Babar Azam in your team :p

performing in few domestic cricket matches doesn't mean they are better than current international players who are performing good at international level .
Who’s performing at international level? Why are Pakistan losing 6/9 games in the 50 over World Cup, getting knocked out of the first round of the T20 World Cup? Losing at home to Bangladesh? Losing to Ireland and winning games where they won the toss?

Who’s performing at international level? Why are Pakistan losing 6/9 games in the 50 over World Cup, getting knocked out of the first round of the T20 World Cup? Losing at home to Bangladesh? Losing to Ireland and winning games where they won the toss?

So you think that fakhar , Abdullah ,imam ,babar and Rizwan are easily replaceable??

They have good number at international level , pakistan lost because they don't have quality spinners .

You can replace anyone you want still pakistan won't win many matches if they can't find the quality bowlers .

Everyone is not replaceable in pakistan cricket why don't you understand that . performing in few domestic cricket matches doesn't mean they are better than current international players who are performing good at international level .

Kohli and Rohit example is very different as they are start players and eventually won the ICC trophy for india.
You guys yourself wanted rohit and kohli out lol.

Kohli was a passenger throughout the entire cup till the final and rohit was a passenger until aussie game where he encountered the one bowler who was even worse in form then he was.

Bumrah is the true winner of 2024. He saved India's bum along with axar patel after their horrid batting performance against pakistan.

He saved india's bum againat Australia as ny the 10th over Australia was at 110 for 1 and way way way ahead of rr and were cruising, his tight spells followed by Travis head's wicket sealed the deal along with brilliant piece of fielding to catch Marsh.

He saved india's bum againat sa. This is why I absolutely despise Indian fans who acted dishonest. Bumrah has my respect and was the true champion of the cup, if it wasn't for him, you'd be crying tears at the moment and shouting your head off and I'd be hearing g excuses about how rohit and kohli stubbornly botched it.

You have bumrah to thank since he ensured that whenever rohit and kohli performed it didn't turn into another Muhammad rizwan situation of performing at the expense of the team and also saving india's bum when these 2 didn't perform which for 80% of the tournament they didn't anyway.

Thank Bumrah, Not kohli and rohit, If bumrah was missing, houses would have been set on fire lol.

So you think that fakhar , Abdullah ,imam ,babar and Rizwan are easily replaceable??

They have good number at international level , pakistan lost because they don't have quality spinners .

You can replace anyone you want still pakistan won't win many matches if they can't find the quality bowlers .
Fakhar no. He is Pakistan’s GOAT white ball batter of this era.

Everyone else…yeah why not? They are all a bunch of losers wherever they go.

Abdullah and Imam are the easiest to replace lol.

Fakhar and Babar no, Already said no.

Rizwan is tricky to replace because he hides behind that stupid wicket keeping clause and his fans use that against me, But he's only tricky to replace from a marketing and pr standpoint. Not difficult to replace as a whiteball batter in general lol.

Actually tbf, From a marketing standpoint their all difficult to replace because Naqvi 🤣🤣

Fakhar no. He is Pakistan’s GOAT white ball batter of this era.

Everyone else…yeah why not? They are all a bunch of losers wherever they go.
Simply no. Lets take one example of a player who is GOAT all rounder of Pakistan domestic cricket and PSL - Shadab Khan

He is smashing bowlers for fun in pakistan domestic cricket and taking wickets at the same time .

But he is useless in international cricket that can't buy a run with bat and leaking boundary like part time bowlers.

Simply no. Lets take one example of a player who is GOAT all rounder of Pakistan domestic cricket and PSL - Shadab Khan

He is smashing bowlers for fun in pakistan domestic cricket and taking wickets at the same time .

But he is useless in international cricket that can't buy a run with bat and leaking boundary like part time bowlers.
Shadab Khan has never done that beyond PSL?

Throughout this tournament his numbers are awful.

He performed in one game with the bat and none with the ball which is his usual mantra in cricket.

Even last year he flunked every game with the ball, And only against afghanistan managed to perform once in every 20 innings with the bat and take the side close qith naseem taking then home.

He didn't so anything different. Hitting a quick fire 40 to 50 once in every 20 innings and failing with ball 24/7 is custom for him.

Don't use psl as a motto, that's t20 as well as a low level league qith duration for 6's and money, In the same way ipl has video game pitches where Travis head is hitting 80 of 20 lol.

Shadab bowled mediocre in this tournament too. He was atrocious every now and then. He captained brilliantly with the youngest side in the tournament. Give him a fair shot. Let him be the leader of the new, upcoming young guns of Pakistan. What’s there to lose?

Abdullah and Imam are the easiest to replace lol.

Fakhar and Babar no, Already said no.

Rizwan is tricky to replace because he hides behind that stupid wicket keeping clause and his fans use that against me, But he's only tricky to replace from a marketing and pr standpoint. Not difficult to replace as a whiteball batter in general lol.

Actually tbf, From a marketing standpoint their all difficult to replace because Naqvi 🤣🤣
Weren't Abdullah and rizwan chase the record total in World cup 2023 and that was only win against Major teams expect NZ for pakistan in ICC world cup 23. Pakistan were exist from group stage only due to bowlers not the batters.

Weren't Abdullah and rizwan chase the record total in World cup 2023 and that was only win against Major teams expect NZ for pakistan in ICC world cup 23. Pakistan were exist from group stage only due to bowlers not the batters.
Right, Pakistan set 400 against India, and casually chased down 370 against Australia at Bangluru, and set a unchasable 350 against Afghanistan at Kolkata, and made a whopping 400 against Netherlands at Hyderabad, and strolled home to 330 against England, and made too many runs for SA….

Shadab bowled mediocre in this tournament too. He was atrocious every now and then. He captained brilliantly with the youngest side in the tournament. Give him a fair shot. Let him be the leader of the new, upcoming young guns of Pakistan. What’s there to lose?
So you chose the leader who doesn't deserve to Play international cricket . if you honestly think than Shadab khan is one of the biggest reason why pakistan performed very poor in world cup 2023.

So you chose the leader who doesn't deserve to Play international cricket . if you honestly think than Shadab khan is one of the biggest reason why pakistan performed very poor in world cup 2023.
How does he not deserve it though? He’s won two major domestic competitions back to back? He needs to improve as a bowler. He’s clearly a good leader

Pish posh, Abdullah shafiq and saud shakeel has made a career out of bashing sri Lanka, same with rizwan.

It's the one team they bashed and consistently did so, however by 2024 it won't happen again, every team has now progressed beyond pakistan and pakistan is effectively no 9 realistically, besides West indies bowling on certain friendly pitches, I don't see any team they can bash now.

Sa also put sri lanka in its place.

I back saud and still do but he needs to go from odi and actually perform. You have a player who's been horrible in test and this domestic tournament for a while now.

Indian fans need to stop advocating for the mantra of this is pakistan's best. Indian fans should trust ghat their team can beat pakistan even at their absolute best with the right selections which realistically theyd he able to do 9 out of 10X.

out of every nation, Pakistan is the only team that isnt olaying the right team. Other teams only have small nuisances like the obsession with rohit and kohli, The obession with starc etc etc.

They don't have an entire 13 out of 15 which is categorically incorrect and carries a genuine parchi tag.

Right, Pakistan set 400 against India, and casually chased down 370 against Australia at Bangluru, and set a unchasable 350 against Afghanistan at Kolkata, and made a whopping 400 against Netherlands at Hyderabad, and strolled home to 330 against England, and made too many runs for SA….
Pakistan score was above par against Afghanistan but bowlers lost the match.

Agree about india game although at one stage pakistan were in good position, they were 150-2 but after Babar wicket your Star player ( Your and momin ) saud missed a straight delivery to start a collapsed. Rest batters including Chacha, Shadab and Nawaz were poor players who didn't deserve to Play international cricket anymore.

Last edited by a moderator:
How does he not deserve it though? He’s won two major domestic competitions back to back? He needs to improve as a bowler. He’s clearly a good leader
This is exactly my point , performing in domestic cricket doesn't mean much when they already failed at international cricket .

Agree about india game although at one stage pakistan were in good position ,they were 150-2 but after Babar wicket your Star player ( Your and momin ) saud missed a straight delivery to start a collapsed. Rest batters including Chacha , Shadab and Nawaz were poor players who didn't deserve to Play international cricket anymore .
It didn’t look Par with Afghanistan strolling to the total. When you know your bowlers are not bowling teams out for 230…your batters need to step up. Pakistan batters never did. It’s a fact, they only stepped up once on the back of a freak Fakhar Zaman performance

My team of the tournament:

Saim Ayub
Kamran Ghulam
Babar Azam
Usman Khan (w)
Salman Agha
Khushdil Shah
Jahandad Khan
Ahmad Daniyal
Naseem Shah
Mohammad Hasnain
Zahid Mahmood

Agree about india game although at one stage pakistan were in good position ,they were 150-2 but after Babar wicket your Star player ( Your and momin ) saud missed a straight delivery to start a collapsed. Rest batters including Chacha , Shadab and Nawaz were poor players who didn't deserve to Play international cricket anymore .
The whole tournament has people smacking 340 to 390× totals.

What on earth are you on about? Indian pitches were batting friendly minus chennai when Indian curators wanted to be cute.

Such a low quality tournament with only 3/4 good batters in the whole tournament let alone in one team and rest of them utterly mediocre , no quality young spinners , fast bowling talent was pretty good though but no new 150k pacer.

@Devadwal

Will quote you here, more appropriate thread.

Again what's wrong with my squad? Why? Because it's missing the irreplaceable Abdullah shafique with the dashing techinque of Ricky Pointing?

Or is it missing Imam ul haq who as @RidiculousMan claimed has that fiery aura then burns those who bowl to him?

Or is it missing the hard working gritty rizwan who is forced to play every game while being blinded in one eye by the sight screen and leg cramped and broken in the other?

Or is it missing the greatest finisher the world as ever seen, the one known as the almighty Iftimania?

Or is it missing the almighty jack shadab Kallis Khan?

What's wrong with my squad? Besides the tweaking needed such as Kamran ghulam can't open, he should be no 3 or 4, 3 offspinners can't play and you need to swap one put for abrar or some other leggie and a finisher is needed from the 12-15.

But other then minor tweaking what is wrong with it?

You claimed these guys are irreplaceable. Give me one reason why they are over these guys.

@Devadwal

Will quote you here, more appropriate thread.

Again what's wrong with my squad? Why? Because it's missing the irreplaceable Abdullah shafique with the dashing techinque of Ricky Pointing?

Or is it missing Imam ul haq who as @RidiculousMan claimed has that fiery aura then burns those who bowl to him?

Or is it missing the hard working gritty rizwan who is forced to play every game while being blinded in one eye by the sight screen and leg cramped and broken in the other?

Or is it missing the greatest finisher the world as ever seen, the one known as the almighty Iftimania?

Or is it missing the almighty jack shadab Kallis Khan?

What's wrong with my squad? Besides the tweaking needed such as Kamran ghulam can't open, he should be no 3 or 4, 3 offspinners can't play and you need to swap one put for abrar or some other leggie and a finisher is needed from the 12-15.

But other then minor tweaking what is wrong with it?

You claimed these guys are irreplaceable. Give me one reason why they are over these guys.
Sain
Fakhar
Babar
Rizwan

Top four

Naseem is only quality bowlers

Rest you can chose whatever you want as I don't find any good players .

I dont watch the Pakistan domestic cricket .

Sain
Fakhar
Babar
Rizwan

Top four

Naseem is only quality bowlers

Rest you can chose whatever you want as I don't find any good players .

I dont watch the Pakistan domestic cricket .
Neither do I, infact this was the only tournament I watched because sports central live streamed it for some reason and this tournament was somehow marketed which is unusual considering beyond psl these things aren't.

But if you didn't watch this, And aren't in tune with current affairs then why are you feeling the need to educate me on rizwan with no clue on cricketing affairs?

I asked you what's wrong with my team? And you can't answer. Why are your so called top 4 irrereplacable, Go on let's hear it. Why can't these guys replace?

I don't watch domestic cricket unless it's advertised, Itna bhi mei nahi wela.

For me it's international, Big bash League, IPL, PSL, and maybe if I have time I'll watch Cpl, The Canadian leagues or something else if its on my watch list.

Neither do I, infact this was the only tournament I watched because sports central live streamed it for some reason and this tournament was somehow marketed which is unusual considering beyond psl these things aren't.

But if you didn't watch this, And aren't in tune with current affairs then why are you feeling the need to educate me on rizwan with no clue on cricketing affairs?

I asked you what's wrong with my team? And you can't answer.

I don't watch domestic cricket unless it's advertised, Itna bhi mei nahi wela.

For me it's international, Big bash League, IPL, PSL, and maybe if I have time I'll watch Cpl, The Canadian leagues or something else if its on my watch list.
When you remove Rizwan from the team based on domestic tournament then what more i can say ?

If a player is already performing well at international cricket than it doens't matter if he can perform at domestic level or not.

But if a player perform good at domestic level then came to international cricket where he is exposed badly then he don't deserve to Play for national side. This simple thing you were not understanding .

When you remove Rizwan from the team based on domestic tournament then what more i can say ?
What’s your issue if he picks someone clearly better in the same tournament? You are insisting on Rizwan because of his pointless runs against Bangladesh, how are you any better than him?

What’s your issue if he picks someone clearly better in the same tournament? You are insisting on Rizwan because of his pointless runs against Bangladesh, how are you any better than him?
So you're giving more important to domestic tournament than international cricket?

In duleep trophy Jaiswal was failed but at the same time abhimanyu easwaran ( Jaiswal compititer) scored a brilliant century .

By your logic abhimanyu easwaran should have selected because he performed better than jaiswal,,Gill etc?

In duleep trophy Jaiswal was failed but at the same time abhimanyu easwaran ( Jaiswal compititer) scored a brilliant century .

By your logic abhimanyu easwaran should have selected because he performed better than jaiswal,,Gill etc?

Jaiswal and Rizwan are two very different cases…are they the same to you?

Jaiswal and Rizwan are two very different cases…are they the same to you?
Absolutely not .but my point is if X players is performing well at international cricket then how he performed at domestic level doesn't matter .

Absolutely not .but my point is if X players is performing well at international cricket then how he performed at domestic level doesn't matter .
So thanks for answering your own question having tried to be smart.

As I said, un logo ko paagal bana jo banne ke liye tayyar hain.

So thanks for answering your own question having tried to be smart.

As I said, un logo ko paagal bana jo banne ke liye tayyar hain.
You will not understand because you dont wamt to understand when discussion about Rizwan .

You're great poster but i don't know why you hate so much Rizwan . As a person i don't like rizwan but as a player i only can admire him .

You will not understand because you dont wamt to understand when discussion about Rizwan .

You're great poster but i don't know why you hate so much Rizwan . As a person i don't like rizwan but as a player i only can admire him .
I have no problems with Rizwan or anyone as a person. He can be a convicted match fixer who’s done his time for all I care. That’s none of my business. I genuinely don’t care about his off field stuff or cringe antics…that’s him.

When it comes to cricket and the politics by him and surrounding him, yes I have a severe issue with him. It didn’t have to be this way, but it is what it is. My critique of his cricketing issues and politics has been correct because I genuinely believe every bit of it. It’s not something I have been told to believe in, and something I am dishonestly doing.

I firmly believe Pakistan cricket has gone to the dogs since Rizwan was stuffed down our throats. I believed this in 2020….I am certain of it today as well.

Rizwan wants to bat at 6 in T20 and ODI….no issue whatsoever. Anything else Rizwan feels is good for him, yes boy I have a serious issue.

So you're giving more important to domestic tournament than international cricket?

Show me this trophy? Highlight the year and the recency and I'll check it myself on cricinfo.

Highlight the matches as well.

Rizwan wants to bat at 6 in T20 and ODI….no issue whatsoever. Anything else Rizwan feels is good for him, yes boy I have a serious issue.
Rizwan cant fit in the team if he play at 6 in limited overs .he doesn't have power game or finishing ability .he only can Play in top 4.

Rizwan cant fit in the team if he play at 6 in limited overs .he doesn't have power game or finishing ability .he only can Play in top 4.
So then here is the issue that I have been SCREAMING about for the past 5 years yet you people still choose to ignore!

Why must then the team be made to accommodate him only? If he doesn’t fit at 6….well then sorry! Why are you all insistent on having him play?? Why are you all insistent on unbalancing the side to accommodate him only?? Whey then do you people have an issue with people like me who do not want to accept this??

1) Abdullah
2) Imam
3) Babar
4) Rizwan
5) Saud
6) Chacha
7) Shadab
8) Nawaz

^^ This was the top 8 for pakistan in wc before Bangladesh game where falhar was recalled.

What issue do you see? Do you see nothing wrong with how unbalanced this is?

So then here is the issue that I have been SCREAMING about for the past 5 years yet you people still choose to ignore!

Why must then the team be made to accommodate him only? If he doesn’t fit at 6….well then sorry! Why are you all insistent on having him play?? Why are you all insistent on unbalancing the side to accommodate him only?? Whey then do you people have an issue with people like me who do not want to accept this??
In T20 Cricket Pakistan didn't have quality openers at that time . fakhar was not successful as an opener in T20 cricket compared to rizwan success at opening . Rizwan gave stability to team after PCB experiment with him as an openers .

Rohit was not successful in middle order but after becoming openers he becomes one of the best ever opener to Play limited over cricket ( Im not comparing rizwan to Rohit , Rohit is light year ahead him ) .

1) Abdullah
2) Imam
3) Babar
4) Rizwan
5) Saud
6) Chacha
7) Shadab
8) Nawaz

^^ This was the top 8 for pakistan in wc before Bangladesh game where falhar was recalled.

I don't get it. Which game you're talking about. T20 or ODI ?

1) Abdullah
2) Imam
3) Babar
4) Rizwan
5) Saud
6) Chacha
7) Shadab
8) Nawaz

@Devadwal this was the squad?

now heres the team of the tournament

1) Kamran Ghulam
2) Saim Ayub
3) Babar azam
4) Usman Khan
5) tayyab tahir
6) Salman Ali Agha
7) Mubahsir khan
8) Sajid

Now let's tweak it properly

1) Fakhar Zaman (High strike rate, Inconsistent but match winner on his day)

2) Saim Ayub (Positive intent, Has not kicked off but plays with the right attitude and is super young so can kick off)

3) Babar Azam (Accumulator expected to bat through the innings which hes good at and better at rather then acting like a star batter where he deteriorates)

4) Kamram Ghulam (Accumulator bit with a 5th gear and can upto 110sr or 120 when needed, Top performer for years on end)

Here's your top 4 best atm, If Babar isn't working and fails, Usman Khan at 4, Kamran at 3 easy fix.

Now let's look at wc 2023

1) Imam (Accumulator)
2) Abdullah (Accumulator)
3) Babar (Accumulator)
4) Rizwam (Accumulator)

^^ This top 4 seems alright to you?

because like it or not he is one of the few automatic starters we have. not only should he play, he should captain the LOI team. we don't have other automatic starters. captain can't be someone who doesn't perform themselves, and he's one of the few who has actually done it

@Devadwal this was the squad?

now heres the team of the tournament

1) Kamran Ghulam
2) Saim Ayub
3) Babar azam
4) Usman Khan
5) tayyab tahir
6) Salman Ali Agha
7) Mubahsir khan
8) Sajid

Now let's tweak it properly

1) Fakhar Zaman (High strike rate, Inconsistent but match winner on his day)

2) Saim Ayub (Positive intent, Has not kicked off but plays with the right attitude and is super young so can kick off)

3) Babar Azam (Accumulator expected to bat through the innings which hes good at and better at rather then acting like a star batter where he deteriorates)

4) Kamram Ghulam (Accumulator bit with a 5th gear and can upto 110sr or 120 when needed, Top performer for years on end)

Here's your top 4 best atm, If Babar isn't working and fails, Usman Khan at 4, Kamran at 3 easy fix.

Now let's look at wc 2023

1) Imam (Accumulator)
2) Abdullah (Accumulator)
3) Babar (Accumulator)
4) Rizwam (Accumulator)

^^ This top 4 seems alright to you?

I already told you about my top 4 , both imam and Addullah doesn't have place in my top 4
I'm talking about odi only.
Fakhar
Saim
Babar
Rizwan

Regrading usman khan i have only seen him in world T20 where i really feel he has no footwork, temperament etc .

because like it or not he is one of the few automatic starters we have. not only should he play, he should captain the LOI team. we don't have other automatic starters. captain can't be someone who doesn't perform themselves, and he's one of the few who has actually done it
Oh yaar khuda ka khauf kar!

Rizwan is an automatic starter as a T20 opener??

Oh yaar khuda ka khauf kar!

Rizwan is an automatic starter as a T20 opener??

I did not say as an opener. He is an automatic starter as a WK batsmen in the LOI team. Is there someone you would pick over him for that role? I doubt it.

I did not say as an opener. He is an automatic starter as a WK batsmen in the LOI team. Is there someone you would pick over him for that role? I doubt it.
Yes I would! I would simply pick Mohammad Harris or Usman Khan…. They don’t have issues of demanding certain positions!

Yes I would! I would simply pick Mohammad Harris or Usman Khan…. They don’t have issues of demanding certain positions!
Neither is a better WK batsmen than Rizwan. Neither has performed better domestically or internationally. So why would you pick them over Rizwan? You would be making your team worse by taking that decision.

I already told you about my top 4 , both imam and Addullah doesn't have place in my top 4
I'm talking about odi only.
Fakhar
Saim
Babar
Rizwan

Regrading usman khan i have only seen him in world T20 where i really feel he has no footwork, temperament etc .
You can't have Babar and rizwan playing together in a team. That's the fundamental problem, it unbalanced things, Pakistan doesn't understand it and neither do you.

In the same vein as KL rahul and Labu batting together in a hypothetical cup is a recipe for disaster.

Neither is a better WK batsmen than Rizwan. Neither has performed better domestically or internationally. So why would you pick them over Rizwan? You would be making your team worse by taking that decision.
Because Haris understands his role and doesn't unbalance the team.

It's not about accommodating an individual?

Tell me if you were to pick an atg odi team for pakistan would you pick rizwan with the understanding that he averages 11 at no 7? Or would you pick sarfi who's makeshift?

Because Sending rizwan at no 4 ahead of inzi, Yousaf or anyone would be hilarious?

Haris bats at no 7, his job is to hit and hit. Even as a captain he sends himself at no 6 or 7, He doesn't try to replace batsmen like fakhar zaman or Agha like rizzu did on both occasions.

You don't have a unbalacing problem with haris like you do with rizzu and chacha both in the MO.

Middle order batters can do their job while haris can pinch hit at 7 and it'll be enough.

Just like Alex Carey bats at no 7 and is expected to pinch hit and do his part. Australia doesn't make Alex Carey bat and replace Travis head or Smith?

Smith atm is failing while Alex Carey scored multiple half centuries agaisnt England, Yet Australia will replace Smith with a batsmen, They won't promote Alex Carey up the order and tell him to bat at 4 just because he has 2 half centuries?

You can't have Babar and rizwan playing together in a team. That's the fundamental problem, it unbalanced things, Pakistan doesn't understand it and neither do you.

In the same vein as KL rahul and Labu batting together in a hypothetical cup is a recipe for disaster.
Oh bhai they are perfect at 3 and 4 .

Yar forget about top 4 and Naseem ,first find the rest 6 players to fill the rest of squad.

Pakistan has zero World class spinner at the moment which is biggest reason of Pakistan cricket downfall ..

Enough talk about Rizwan he is not going anywhere and soon becomes captain

Where is rest of the player's so that i can disscus after few limited over series.

How can they be perfect in today’s cricket if Pakistan loses to teams with inferior bowling attacks to theirs and inferior players (with lesser averages than Babar and Rizwan) for these positions?? Perfection means they win mostly!

How can they be perfect in today’s cricket if Pakistan loses to teams with inferior bowling attacks to theirs and inferior players (with lesser averages than Babar and Rizwan) for these positions?? Perfection means they win mostly!
They can win mostly if they can find the rest of good six players

First give me two proper spinner name and 3 Pacers and a finisher .

Yar forget about top 4 and Naseem ,first find the rest 6 players to fill the rest of squad.

Pakistan has zero World class spinner at the moment which is biggest reason of Pakistan cricket downfall ..

Enough talk about Rizwan he is not going anywhere and soon becomes captain

Where is rest of the player's so that i can disscus after few limited over series.
I just gave you an entire squad? Wdym by find by the rest?

Mei tab sei chanei bana raha hoon?

I just gave it to you? And you didn't have anything to say?

All you said was, sorry I don't watch, rizwan zindabad?

Back