Champions One-Day Cup (2024) Team of the Tournament

I just gave you an entire squad? Wdym by find by the rest?

Mei tab sei chanei bana raha hoon?

I just gave it to you? And you didn't have anything to say?

All you said was, sorry I don't watch, rizwan zindabad?
Sajid Khan as pure Spinner. Let's see

We will discuss after Pakistan limited over series .

I already know few of them they are grabge ,but I'll pas final judgement when i watch them at international level.

Sajid Khan as pure Spinner. Let's see

We will discuss after Pakistan limited over series .

I already know few of them they are grabge ,but I'll pas final judgement when i watch them at international level.
And what's rizwan? If he bradman to you?

Why are you acting like he's a superstar?

He is superstar for pakistan cricket but not for world cricket.

Or kuch? :kp
You know I love squabbling with you guys and enjoy conversations left and right but I've always found it funny when people like you or others claim they don't take my views seriously when I frequently hear things like

- Chacha is the goat finisher and deserves 4 more years.

- Rizwan has been treated like an outsider

- Imam has that flame in his eyes

- Make Rizwan captain alongside the fact that Abdullah Technique is irreplaceable

- Or not being aware of the fact that Messi is from Argentina and isn't an American when proclaiming that India is copying America or western countries.

- Or that Warner is globally hated by Australia because he gave misbah and his team a phainti.

In your specific case, I'd question my cricketing takes if my argument was that rizwan and Abdullah 2 players who can't even have low level league bowling in my own words, are now being sent to Australia and other tours and expected to play a ct 2025 lol

Back