CLT20 | Qualifying Group | Match 2 | Mumbai v Lahore Lions | 13/09/14 | MI Innings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why was Hafeez removed from T20 captaincy? He is better than anything pakistan has in the current lot.

Ashwin is ok but I personally feel that his pause like action is dodgy. Swann is probably the best offspinner that doesn't chuck that I've seen recently.

Pause action does not involve bending and flexing elbows. Its just an annoying part which he has been using lesser and lesser.

Yes Swann is the best example to give.

LMAO. Pollard cant bat to save his life against Wahab. Looks really scared. :))

Why was Hafeez removed from T20 captaincy? He is better than anything pakistan has in the current lot.

Looks really good as he has full control over these guys. In that national team Hafeez has to accomodate the seniors and look after their needs

Pause action does not involve bending and flexing elbows. Its just an annoying part which he has been using lesser and lesser.

Yes Swann is the best example to give.

Saqlain is another great example of an offie that uses the doosra with the cleanest action possible.

Pollard looking clueless in front of the spin.

While i type that, even UA was clueless.

Man, MI is getting really pwned by our poor club team and i find this really hilarious. :))

Rasool has a decent action but the odd delivery, he chucks.

Maybe, he tries to bowl the doosra?

NOOOO.

Hafeez is bowling Imran Ali.

Mark my words, he will ruin momentum for us

Can someone be reported for suspect bowling action in the CLT20? (intl. classification, so to speak)

Very good play from LL bowlers so far and MI batting line up looks rather weak without Rohit.

IMHO, MI needs a score of at least 140 to make a close contest out of this.

Last edited:
:))) he ruined momentum didn't he BD. What a ripper.

What a peach to get rid of pollard.....wow...chucking or not, Pakistan do produce some amazing bowling talents. Salam...

Mumbai owners taking sigh of relief after pollards wicket. He was sitting duck out there. He should have given maximum strikes to Tare.

The real Pakistan team should bowl there every time at the death.

Someone need to bump that Pakistan has lost his FAST BOWLING pool. LMAO. We are also filled with talented players. Eat that [MENTION=131701]Mamoon[/MENTION]

Lahore looks like a better team than our national side !

Bowlers definitely have more fire in their belly than ours :junaid

Why has Imran Ali never got a chance to play for Pakistan? His stats are excellent across all format. Strange considering crappy pacers like Mohammad Sami, Rao, Bhatti have all played international cricket.

Bhajii is a good slogger get his wicket to

Another yorker :)

Pretty decent over :14:

Why has Imran Ali never got a chance to play for Pakistan? His stats are excellent across all format. Strange considering crappy pacers like Mohammad Sami, Rao, Bhatti have all played international cricket.

Muhammad Sami was a very good ODI bowler. he only sucks in test. :mv

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back