CLT20 | KKR v Lahore Lions | September 21, 2014 | Hyderabad (Deccan) | LL Innings

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have absolutely no clue on how to play Nariane

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chawla + Narine + Kuldeep are going to make many teams dance this tournament. Narine in particular is BEASTLY.

How's Narines bowling action, what do you guys think?

I think there should be a prediction thread of "Where Lions will finish after the group stage?" :hafeez2

Guys narine is unplayable hamara domestic batsman ko q bol rha ho

:six by umar akmal

"if Umar Akmal gets out, so be it. He HAS to go for the runs now" Sunil Gavaskar. This is before you bash him for trying a big shot!

How's Narines bowling action, what do you guys think?

If Ajmals action is 40 degrees, Narines action easily comes around 20-30 degrees. Plus, he blatantly wears full sleeves as well.

I don't like playing the victim card here, but its nothing but biasness on part of ICC to let Narine bowl unscathed but have Ajmal banned.

Shabash umer you owned Mumbai Indians last time now its time to own KKR please :(

Hahahaa.. the last fielding effort was even worse. Narine is a horrible fielder !

Umar Akmal on a roll ! :four

Last over of narine. tuk tuk it. That guy is just too good. KKR may reach the finals just bcz of narine.

If Ajmals action is 40 degrees, Narines action easily comes around 20-30 degrees. Plus, he blatantly wears full sleeves as well.

I don't like playing the victim card here, but its nothing but biasness on part of ICC to let Narine bowl unscathed but have Ajmal banned.
And the only way for him to be tested is to be called by the umpire correct?

Umar what a beast of a player he his. I know this chaiwala is pathetic, only narine and kuldeep yadav are keybowlers of kkr

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back