KKR vs Mumbai Indians | 8th April, 2015 | IPL 8 | Kolkata

Akhtar has been such a great addition to Hindi commentary. :akhtar

He says what a casual fan would say sitting in front of tv.

I am sure a lot of fans would be yelling at their tv screens the same things that Akhtar is saying. The rest of commies are chickens and are scared to criticize the bowling.

He says what a casual fan would say sitting in front of tv.

I am sure a lot of fans would be yelling at their tv screens the same things that Akhtar is saying. The rest of commies are chickens and are scared to criticize the bowling.

Does he do it in english..unfortunately i wont understand hindi much

If Uthappa and Gambhir get going then KKR can chase this.

Surely after this bowling, Wasim bhai will have a serious talk with the bowlers :wasim

Kolkatta's rubbish batting lineup don't stand a chance against Slinga, Ojha, Bhajji and Vinay Kumar.

Let's see if I'm proved wrong!

Slings - Looks like stuffed turkey now. Not threatning at all.
Ojha - ?
Bhajji - hasbeen
Vinay - LOL

Kolkatta's rubbish batting lineup don't stand a chance against Slinga, Ojha, Bhajji and Vinay Kumar.

Let's see if I'm proved wrong!

Did you watch last years IPL?

Kolkata batting is kinda strong. Dunno about the form now but they were scary last time.

Yeah....I know bud but still that's his name.

There's a WI guy called Veerasammy Permaul when its Perumal actually (Tamil name). :))

What about Mahendra Nagamootoo (Nagamuthu) ? :D
A few other names excluding ofc Chanders, would be Narsingh deonaraine (Dev Narayan), Dinanath Ramnaraine (Straight out of Angeepath's screenplay) etc.etc.. but hate the fact that Gavaskar makes it a point to say 'Shiv Naraaayan Chandra pal' everytime. They have an official name. For god's sakes, please pronounce properly.

People underrating KKR's batting line up didn't see last year's IPL. I'm gonna back them to chase this.

Sidhu saying Steve Smith has credited IPL for his rise.
Is it true ?

Vinay Kumar to Gambhir, no run, Pace like fire. Vinay Kumar, captain of double treble in Indian domestic cricket, has broken Gambhir's bat

:O:O:O Never seen anything like that before... Breaking a Bat like that that too when mighty Vinay Kumar is bowling..LOL

What about Mahendra Nagamootoo (Nagamuthu) ? :D
A few other names excluding ofc Chanders, would be Narsingh deonaraine (Dev Narayan), Dinanath Ramnaraine (Straight out of Angeepath's screenplay) etc.etc.. but hate the fact that Gavaskar makes it a point to say 'Shiv Naraaayan Chandra pal' everytime. They have an official name. For god's sakes, please pronounce properly.

Yeah true....

I didn't follow IPL last year but Corey Anderson looks like an amazing addition to MI! already got a wicket and scored imp 55

Yeah....I know bud but still that's his name.

There's a WI guy called Veerasammy Permaul when its Perumal actually (Tamil name). :))
West indies history must be very fascinating. People of Indian origin there have representation from different places of India. There is Biharis, Tamils, Muslims etc

West indies history must be very fascinating. People of Indian origin there have representation from different places of India. There is Biharis, Tamils, Muslims etc

Always wondered about that.

Lots of names have a Tamil touch to it.

Gauti with a wild swing and miss against the legend Vinay Kooomar

I didn't follow IPL last year but Corey Anderson looks like an amazing addition to MI! already got a wicket and scored imp 55

He was bang average for them last year considering the amount they paid for him.

I remember this Bumrah guy got some serious hammering last season....horrible bowling action

He was bang average for them last year considering the amount they paid for him.

ah ok they did the same mistake with Maxwell paid 1 million or more for him and then had to release him and Punjab grabbed him and made him the power start.Good they stuck with Corey atleast.

More round arm bowling action for Ojha. And Gauti with a six! Varun bhai just had a huge smile on his face

Ojha has really cleaned up his action but he's lost a lot of pace and turn. India should start their search for a new spinner.

Gambhir is arguably still the best player of spin bowling in India. Manipulates the gaps so well.

Cheerleader looked worried when the catch was dropped. Akhtar said fikar na karein khatoon :)) :)) :))

Is this the end of Bhajji the cricketer? Looks like he is finished. A cricketer with one foot in his grave (Gambhir) and firmly made sure he lands a few nails in Bhajji's coffin. Even during auction, I thought MI made a mistake by not releasing Bhajji. I could be wrong and may be he can come back and take the purple cap, but still i believe he is done and way past his sell by date.

Is this the end of Bhajji the cricketer? Looks like he is finished. A cricketer with one foot in his grave (Gambhir) and firmly made sure he lands a few nails in Bhajji's coffin. Even during auction, I thought MI made a mistake by not releasing Bhajji. I could be wrong and may be he can come back and take the purple cap, but still i believe he is done and way past his sell by date.

True , he is past his date.

Back