"Congress will bulldoze Ram Temple if it comes to power": Narendra Modi

FearlessRoar

Super Moderator
Staff member
Runs
He confirms that using the religion card is his main ingredient for dictatorship. How will India now tell the world that it is a secular state?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Congress Will Bulldoze Ram Temple If It Comes To Power": PM Modi In UP

Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Friday claimed that the Congress and the Samajwadi Party will run a bulldozer over the Ram temple if elected to power, and asked them to take lessons from Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath on where bulldozers should be used instead.

Addressing election rallies in Uttar Pradesh, PM Modi predicted that his government would return, scoring a hat-trick in the Lok Sabha elections. The Congress, according to him, had a mission to score just 50 seats to "save its honour".

The Prime Minister addressed public meetings in Barabanki, Fatehpur and Hamirpur.

He accused the opposition INDIA bloc of planning to give their "vote bank" - meaning Muslims - a big chunk of reservation in government jobs and education meant for Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes and Other Backward Classes.

In Barabanki, he said the bloc was in the fray to create instability. "As elections progress, these 'INDI alliance' people have started collapsing like a pack of cards." He hit out at the Congress and the Samajwadi Party on the issue of the Ayodhya temple.

"A senior SP leader had said on the day of Ram Navami that the Ram temple is useless. At the same time, the Congress is preparing to overturn the Supreme Court's decision on the Ram temple," he alleged.

"If the SP and the Congress come to power, they will send Ram Lalla back to the tent and bulldoze the temple," he claimed while asking them to take "tuition" from Yogi Adityanath on where bulldozers should be used.

The Yogi Adityanath government has been accused of using bulldozers to illegally raze property of alleged criminals, and the opposition has claimed that the victims are mostly Muslims.

He maintained that "nothing is bigger than the vote bank" for the opposition allies.

"The SP and the Congress have surrendered to appeasement. And when Modi tells their truth to the country, they say Modi is creating a Hindu-Muslim divide. The vote bank these people run after has also started understanding the truth now," he said.

"Our mothers and sisters are happy with the law on triple talaq and are continuously blessing the BJP," he said.

He slammed the opposition over "attempts" to bring Muslims into the quota.

"When the Constitution was made, the Constituent Assembly decided that there would be no reservation on the basis of religion," he said.

But the Congress did this in Karnataka, he added. "There they made all Muslims OBC overnight. They looted a huge portion of the reservation given to the OBC." In Hamirpur, the Prime Minister repeated his allegation that the opposition planned to give away people's wealth to members of the Muslim community.

"Today, I have come to caution you against the SP and the Congress. They will take your vote, but after coming to power, they will distribute these gifts to those who do 'vote jihad' for them," he said, picking on a term used by an INDIA bloc leader.

He also slammed the opposition over the now scrapped Article 370 that gave special status to Jammu and Kashmir, and mocked it over past advice by Congress leader Mani Shankar Aiyar on relations with Pakistan.

"They say that Pakistan has a nuclear bomb, but those making these threats do not know that it does not even have the money to maintain it," the Prime Minister said.

"They say it has missiles. The defence corridor we are building in Bundelkhand is not for making firecrackers but for making missiles," he added. He said the Congress also planned to restore Article 370.

PM Modi said a new chapter will begin in Bundelkhand's history when the ₹ 40,000 crore Ken-Betwa river link project is completed.

"Today, Uttar Pradesh is at the top among the states with the maximum number of expressways. It is on top in terms of the number of airports. UP is at the top with metros in seven cities. Not only this, Uttar Pradesh is also at the top in welfare schemes for the poor that I run," he said.

The Prime Minister said the BJP government has provided 15 lakh houses to the poor in UP's cities and 35 lakh houses in villages.

He claimed that people had defeated INDIA bloc in the first four election phases alone, and the alliance workers had lost heart.

"No one wants to work hard in the remaining election. The workers of INDI Alliance were already disappointed, now they have stopped leaving their homes," he claimed.

He seems to be coming more and more desperate and unhinged.

When a country has progressed as much as India has in recent years the fact that the PM has to rely on these types of comments to get traction is sad.

He seems to be coming more and more desperate and unhinged.

When a country has progressed as much as India has in recent years the fact that the PM has to rely on these types of comments to get traction is sad.

I guess it calls into question just how much India has progressed. Seems to me the progress foundations were laid by a very different India which Modi has cashed in on, and the current divide and rule agenda being driven by Modi's hindutva will eventually be exposed as regression.

I guess it calls into question just how much India has progressed. Seems to me the progress foundations were laid by a very different India which Modi has cashed in on, and the current divide and rule agenda being driven by Modi's hindutva will eventually be exposed as regression.
Modi has turned to be Gen Zia ul Haq of India

I think the infrastructure progress is definitely there.

But it doesn't resonate enough with the masses. What resonates with them is good old fashioned bigotry. That really gets their blood flowing.

Of course not! It's ridiculous to even suggest so. Hindus in India will swallow them alive.
This isn't merely 'ridiculous'. Its fear mongering at its highest especially coming from a person occupying such a high post.

If andhbhakts still don't understand what a cobra they have been taking refuge under, they never will.

This isn't merely 'ridiculous'. Its fear mongering at its highest especially coming from a person occupying such a high post.

If andhbhakts still don't understand what a cobra they have been taking refuge under, they never will.
There are a lot of followers of politicians who believe anything and everything they say.

So are you telling me that India is not a secular state anymore!!!
How the issue is related to secularism though?

I often see People writing this "secular" word yet no one has actually check the definition to realize that whatever issue they are raising, it has nothing to do with secularism in the first place.

How the issue is related to secularism though?

I often see People writing this "secular" word yet no one has actually check the definition to realize that whatever issue they are raising, it has nothing to do with secularism in the first place.
For Pakistanis, secularism in India would be defined when Hindus stop practicing their religion. Even a celebrity posting a pic on social media of them visiting a temple is Hindutva 'extremism'.

It is to the detriment of his party: even in Karnataka last year the BJP's campaign went downhill when he began campaigning and talking nonsense.

We're a pretty young country. I don't know how much the average person can relate to this ghaas-phoos senile person's world view.

It is to the detriment of his party: even in Karnataka last year the BJP's campaign went downhill when he began campaigning and talking nonsense.

We're a pretty young country. I don't know how much the average person can relate to this ghaas-phoos senile person's world view.
My country will always remain supreme for me over any politician or political party. Like the late Vajpayee Ji said, "Sarkare aati jaati rahegi, desh chale rehna chahiye".

Of course not! It's ridiculous to even suggest so. Hindus in India will swallow them alive.

Some politicians from the opposition, esp SP have been making very uncharitable remarks on the temple.
So are you telling me that India is not a secular state anymore!!!

How is this about secularism?

Do you guys even know what is secularism?

Its secularism when in minority, its religious supremacism when in majority.

We, Indians know it.

Last edited by a moderator:
For Pakistanis, secularism in India would be defined when Hindus stop practicing their religion. Even a celebrity posting a pic on social media of them visiting a temple is Hindutva 'extremism'.

It's the other way round. Most of the policies being drawn up by the current administration seem to be aimed at stopping Muslims practising their religion. Why would they care about hindus practising theirs?

Just another cheap shot revealing rank hatred for Muslims.

It's the other way round. Most of the policies being drawn up by the current administration seem to be aimed at stopping Muslims practising their religion. Why would they care about hindus practising theirs?

Just another cheap shot revealing rank hatred for Muslims.

What policies? Please name a few?

Since joshila bhai asked for examples when I replied to your assertation, I think it is only fair now that you justify this statement. When have Pakistanis ever called for hindus to stop practising their religion?

Mosque demolitions, beef bans, divorce laws to name a few.

Cow slaughtering is banned in India since 1956. Its not new. Its as per article 48 of Indian constitution

Mosque demolition? Name the mosques please.

In a secular country there is no place for separate personal laws. Uniform civil code is binding duty on the union government under article 44.

Its amusing how you talk about secularism and then favour special laws for Muslims.

Cow slaughtering is banned in India since 1956. Its not new. Its as per article 48 of Indian constitution

Mosque demolition? Name the mosques please.

In a secular country there is no place for separate personal laws. Uniform civil code is binding duty on the union government under article 44.

Its amusing how you talk about secularism and then favour special laws for Muslims.

I didn't say I favoured any laws though, I was just answering your questions. Not that I need to answer any of them until @Hitman has answered mine before your diversion.

Modi makes religiously loaded statements but the usual suspects have turned it into Muslim bashing.

What a bunch of losers.

Modi never said this or the usual , I have no answer to defend a Hindu extremist so let’s attack congress ?
Pretty much.

Their cycle is Congress Conspiracy then Indian Muslims then Indian Muslims, then Pakistanis, then criticisms of Muslims overall.

How they arrive at these criticisms when we are discussing two predominantly Hindu parties criticising each other is astounding.

I didn't say I favoured any laws though, I was just answering your questions. Not that I need to answer any of them until @Hitman has answered mine before your diversion.

You said most policies of the current government are aimed at stopping Muslims from practising their religion.

Then you give examples of

Cow slaughtering ban. Ban is in place since 1956 under article 48. Nehru was PM then. Its Gandhi who advocated such a ban.

Then you talk about divorce laws. How can any community have separate civil laws in a secular country? The same secularism you were talking about.

I am still waiting for the "most policies" that you talked about.

Pretty much.

Their cycle is Congress Conspiracy then Indian Muslims then Indian Muslims, then Pakistanis, then criticisms of Muslims overall.

How they arrive at these criticisms when we are discussing two predominantly Hindu parties criticising each other is astounding.

It's astounding. One of their number makes a ridiculous assertion that Pakistanis won't be happy until hindus stop practising their religion, when he's pulled up on it, his compatriots start not only claiming that laws aren't aimed at curtailing Muslim rights, but that they are getting special priveleges.

It's astounding. One of their number makes a ridiculous assertion that Pakistanis won't be happy until hindus stop practising their religion, when he's pulled up on it, his compatriots start not only claiming that laws aren't aimed at curtailing Muslim rights, but that they are getting special priveleges.
They also act as if we get up in the morning and somehow convince Modi to make these daft comments.

If they are embarrassed by what this Baba Modi says then they should have a go at him rather than have a go at us.

Religion/Faith has been used since time immortal to fool the masses.

Modi is doing the same thing. It’s sad that even in 2024 there are people who still fall for such propaganda/lies but it is what it is.

They also act as if we get up in the morning and somehow convince Modi to make these daft comments.

If they are embarrassed by what this Baba Modi says then they should have a go at him rather than have a go at us.

Or if they love him so much, they could always back their man and explain why he is making these comments? Reading as an outsider I can only imagine Pakistan and Indian Muslims are a massive threat which overshadows any strides the govt has made in two terms of office.

Congress has never done anything for hindus and had made them second grade citizen. They pretended to be Secular but in practice supported only Muslims for their votes.

Article 30A implemented by Jawaharlal Nehru prevents educational institutions from teaching Hinduism or even Buddhism, Jainism, and Sikhism in the syllabus. Hindu religious teachings at educational level are forbidden as per Article 30A. This is in sharp contrast to Madarassas and Convents where religious teachings are imparted on Islam or Christianity however you cannot open a Gurukul in India.

The Congress also tried to build the Hindu Terror narrative in the last few years of it’s Government. Many of Congress spokesperson recently left the party for their stance on Ram Mandir.

So what PM Modi is saying is nothing but truth. If they come back to power, hindu's will suffer a lot.

Read the post above yours and then the topic of this thread.
That will tell you all you need to know about the general IQ of Indians.
How can you have any hope when you have such low IQ people in the country?
lol, and this particularly guy's mask is finally off. Previously he was in a closet but now its clear he is an andhbhakt too and will believe whatever garbage comes out of his feku's mouth.

Read the post above yours and then the topic of this thread.
That will tell you all you need to know about the general IQ of Indians.
How can you have any hope when you have such low IQ people in the country?
If Bhakts had any IQ they won't have believed whatever feku threw at them. Besides, this guy is not an Indian and thank god for that.

If Bhakts had any IQ they won't have believed whatever feku threw at them. Besides, this guy is not an Indian and thank god for that.

It is what it is. It’s so easy to fool the masses, no wonder politicians/rulers from time immortal are using same strategies to subdue their populace.

Congress has never done anything for hindus and had made them second grade citizen. They pretended to be Secular but in practice supported only Muslims for their votes.

Article 30A implemented by Jawaharlal Nehru prevents educational institutions from teaching Hinduism or even Buddhism, Jainism, and Sikhism in the syllabus. Hindu religious teachings at educational level are forbidden as per Article 30A. This is in sharp contrast to Madarassas and Convents where religious teachings are imparted on Islam or Christianity however you cannot open a Gurukul in India.

The Congress also tried to build the Hindu Terror narrative in the last few years of it’s Government. Many of Congress spokesperson recently left the party for their stance on Ram Mandir.

So what PM Modi is saying is nothing but truth. If they come back to power, hindu's will suffer a lot.
What is the population of muslims in India? :inti

It's the other way round. Most of the policies being drawn up by the current administration seem to be aimed at stopping Muslims practising their religion.

Lets see some of these policies made by the Current administration and official government of India notifications listed on official gov websites to back up your claim.

Here is my future prediction: you will slip away from this thread.

Lets see some of these policies made by the Current administration and official government of India notifications listed on official gov websites to back up your claim.

Here is my future prediction: you will slip away from this thread.

You keep chanting the same mantra that people slip away from threads to discuss with you, did you ever consider that maybe they just can't be bothered answering the same points 5 times over? If you want to debate properly then stop making these tiresome remarks

Last edited by a moderator:
You keep chanting the same mantra that people slip away from threads to discuss with you, did you ever consider that maybe they just can't be bothered answering the same points 5 times over? If you want to debate properly then stop making these tiresome remarks which only showcase your stupidity.

Here is a better way to go about it : Either stop running away or better yet dont make stupid posts to begin with.

BTW did you really use the word debate in your post .... do you even know what that means??🤣

So lets get this straight.... demolishing the Ram mandir would be a secular act ?
If the demolition of Babri Masjid didn't alter the secular status of India, then why would it change if someone were to demolish the Ram Mandir? :kp

By the way, I wanted to ask you: Which Congress leader suggested the demolition of the Ram Mandir? Modi is confidently asserting this, so there must be a reason for it. :inti

You keep chanting the same mantra that people slip away from threads to discuss with you, did you ever consider that maybe they just can't be bothered answering the same points 5 times over? If you want to debate properly then stop making these tiresome remarks
He considers himself the debate expert here, claiming everyone runs away from him. He should perhaps reread his own post, where he mentioned that debating with some people is like fighting with a pig: the pig will first drag them down to its level and then defeat them. And when all else fails, he starts accusing people of throwing insults, trolling, and so on. A very predictable poster. :inti

Guys plz stick to the topic as for poster's review we have introduction forum.

By the way, I wanted to ask you: Which Congress leader suggested the demolition of the Ram Mandir? Modi is confidently asserting this, so there must be a reason for it. :inti
Its been proved beyond any doubt that there hasn't been a bigger liar than the feku

He considers himself the debate expert here, claiming everyone runs away from him. He should perhaps reread his own post, where he mentioned that debating with some people is like fighting with a pig: the pig will first drag them down to its level and then defeat them. And when all else fails, he starts accusing people of throwing insults, trolling, and so on. A very predictable poster. :inti

I thought about responding to this post for exactly ONE NANOSECOND .... then the inti smiley helped me out. Its you my most reliable Litmus man ! I could never get upset at you .... for that to happen you will have to start singing praises of Modi/BJP/RSS etc without any smiles... thats when my sensors will go haywire and I will have to engage you.

Keep it up.:thumbsup

Masjid dha de, Mandir dha de
Dha de jo Kuch dainsa
Par Kisi da Dil na dha
Rab dilan vich rehnda.

Break down the mosque, break down the temple
Break everything that can be broken
But don't break somebody's heart
For in hearts does God reside.

Back