Cricket Stores in Ontario (Canada)

cricfan967

ODI Debutant
Runs
Hey, can people name some common Cricket stores in Ontario that they know? Thanks!

Asalamalakium Mustafa,

As I told you yesterday few of them I know are;

Khan Sports, Mississauga
Hagee Sports, Mississauga
Qasra Sports, Mississauga
AK Pro Canada, Oakville
Bali Sports, Brampton

Wait for other people to suggest as well because there are many PPers who live in Toronto so they might know a store or two near you.

A couple of others in Scarborough:

Boom Boom Sports
Powerplay Sports
Canadian Cricket Academy

Asalamalakium Mustafa,

As I told you yesterday few of them I know are;

Khan Sports, Mississauga
Hagee Sports, Mississauga
Qasra Sports, Mississauga
AK Pro Canada, Oakville
Bali Sports, Brampton

Wait for other people to suggest as well because there are many PPers who live in Toronto so they might know a store or two near you.

Thanks :), I remembered the list but was looking for locations near my area (Scarborough)

http://www.rftraders.ca/

Yes, he carries authentic bats but way over priced.....like I have always said, I would never buy a bat from any store in Toronto because of the huge markup.

Better off buying it privately.

Ohh its him! Now I remember him. I didn't knew that Boom Boom is his.

Yes, you are right. He was once selling Puma batting or keeping gloves for $125 lol

Ohh its him! Now I remember him. I didn't knew that Boom Boom is his.

Yes, you are right. He was once selling Puma batting or keeping gloves for $125 lol

That's nothing he sells his UT bats for $150+......where in fact their best bat costs around $70.....unbelievable! I almost fell for this scam before I went to Karachi.

That's nothing he sells his UT bats for $150+......where in fact their best bat costs around $70.....unbelievable! I almost fell for this scam before I went to Karachi.

Wow! Almost double for a plank stick lol.

Nevertheless, I think UT bats are good for nets. I mean it's not wise to use your good bats in nets especially the preseason indoor approaching soon as well.

Ah I remember those were dark days for you lol. Back then you didn't knew a lot about bats. Alhamdulilah, now everything is better.

Omair Bhai, when you got your stuff from online Stockist did you get charged by the customs here in Canada?

JazakAllah Khair

Wow! Almost double for a plank stick lol.

Nevertheless, I think UT bats are good for nets. I mean it's not wise to use your good bats in nets especially the preseason indoor approaching soon as well.

Ah I remember those were dark days for you lol. Back then you didn't knew a lot about bats. Alhamdulilah, now everything is better.

Omair Bhai, when you got your stuff from online Stockist did you get charged by the customs here in Canada?

JazakAllah Khair

Those were some dark days indeed....not that I know a whole lot about them now. I just rely on people's expertise here.

No I did not get charged anything from customs.

Those were some dark days indeed....not that I know a whole lot about them now. I just rely on people's expertise here.

No I did not get charged anything from customs.

I wouldn't say you were the only one. I remember when I started playing cricket and when I first bought a bat according to my will in July 2009 from AK Pro I got ripped off badly. I mean I paid $180 (I believe) for a G3-4 Gray Nicolls Powerbow. When I look back I laugh at myself. Nevertheless, I really like that bat as it feels great in my hand. I do think of buying another GN Powerbow just because they feel really good in my hand.

Boom Boom Sports
1B-3630 Lawrence Ave. E., Scarborough, ON M1G 1P6

Powerplay Sports
515 Milner Avenue, Unit #2
Scarborough, ON M1B 2K4

Canadian Cricket Academy
105 Melford Ave
Scarborough, ON M1B 2X4

Now there are some guys who sell out of their homes - better to check them out than the rips offs mentioned above

Boom Boom Sports
1B-3630 Lawrence Ave. E., Scarborough, ON M1G 1P6

Powerplay Sports
515 Milner Avenue, Unit #2
Scarborough, ON M1B 2K4

Canadian Cricket Academy
105 Melford Ave
Scarborough, ON M1B 2X4

Now there are some guys who sell out of their homes - better to check them out than the rips offs mentioned above

Thanks for the info.

and which guys?

Back