Cricketers' recent pictures

WebGuru

Senior ODI Player
Runs
Post of the Week
I started this thread just to share recent pictures of cricketers around the world. I will try to keep this thread updated with more pictures but you are welcome to share too!

Kallis & Boucher

BFOhzg_CcAAOLyF.jpg

Smith at Home

BECZi49CQAEXCqA.jpg

Pak Team Management Playing Golf

BFKMfV-CcAAyeU-.jpg

Afridi Lala Resting

BF0BLbLCAAABRdA.jpg

McGrath

BFC-sTqCEAAEPsE.jpg

Kallis on Holidays

BFOTDd8CEAAM__K.jpg

Plessis Having some fun

BESWaHdCMAA5TDl.jpg

Marlon Samuel

BC5osvACQAAtuyO.jpg

SA Team on Dinner Table (RP, ABd, Morne and more)

583f713e918411e2963b22000a1f9c8c_7.jpg

Steyn in LA on Holidays

BEEfezyCYAA3WOf.jpg

Last edited:
Cricketers Recent Pictures

Is the first one a dressing room pic ?
Lol at Fafs pic and I hope that lion ain't dead otherwise it don't look too good for Kallis .

Is the first one a dressing room pic ?
Lol at Fafs pic and I hope that lion ain't dead otherwise it don't look too good for Kallis .

Yup seems like it was captured while the practice sessions. Not sure who is that girl in the SA dressing room maybe part of their management. Kallis is not their for hunting lol he is just spending his holidays their with boucher who is into this wildlife stuff after his retirement.

Lol at the golf picture
Who's the guy on the end towards the left ? He looks a lot like Dav .

:ajmal

484371_534528529941453_1982134229_n.jpg

Imran Nazir and Abdul Razzaq (in the UAE I think ?)

312904_529673783760261_627247213_n.jpg

A few more...

Guess Who? Praveen Kumar (100mph!)

Af0kQMNCIAA-cwq.jpg

Luke Wright & Morgan

A-wC322CIAEdxl8.jpg

Misbah, Younis, Azhar & Abdur Rehman in SA

BEJb_C0CQAIDQz5.jpg

Azhar in SA

BEDwtr_CIAEMABP.jpg

Morgan need a Haircut

A-X-ISsCUAEgBLA.jpg

Pollock in Pink

BFidRFJCYAA8Cmc.jpg

Lee in India for IPL 5

BFiQ12jCYAAV0QZ.jpg

Duminy Under Water

BB7jdPnCYAIOVru.jpg

Robi & Punter

A9L9MiICUAAqy7A.jpg

Sachin & Lara

A3chC8YCEAEvu57.jpg

Last edited:
Great pics, Misbah in the background of the pak dressing room pic is so caption worthy.

Re: Cricketers Recent Pictures

Great pics, Misbah in the background of the pak dressing room pic is so caption worthy.

Misbah thinking about his future after cricket lol

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Is that Jessica Simpson with Steyn. If not, looks so much like her.

Good pics, bit surprised with mingling of Robin and Punter. When was that taken?

<center>SA Team at Shopping!

BCRANOmCAAEoHvh.jpg

Plessis got Something!

A-kn6XrCMAAACMT.jpg

</center>

<center>

Kohli with his dog Bruno!

AuE3kDjCIAA9KJl.jpg
</center>

Afridi taking a selfie, would you believe it :)) still that 16 year old inside

I think Imran Farhat's twitter is the first cricketer ever who's PROTECTED their Twitter account (hence you need their approval to follow them, hahaha.)

And his bio on Twitter..

"“Haters don't really hate you, they hate themselves; because you're a reflection of what they wish they could really ever be”" :))) okay Imran!

I think Imran Farhat's twitter is the first cricketer ever who's PROTECTED their Twitter account (hence you need their approval to follow them, hahaha.)

And his bio on Twitter..

"“Haters don't really hate you, they hate themselves; because you're a reflection of what they wish they could really ever be”" :))) okay Imran!

Sir Imran farhat hain nai pheir. Koi mazak hai. :ahmed

And his bio on Twitter..

i bet he gets a LOT of stick online and he deserves it for the torture he's been in the past decade!!

we'll BRB, while i go troll Sir Farhat on twitter :asif

Shehzad Nice Style!

BEm9DQcCMAAVAAs.jpg

Shehzad can be the next afridi (in terms of looks, adverts) and performance wise i wish him to be a lot better. He is one for the future. I hope he gets back in the team ASAP. :)

I see he is promoting the Illuminati by pointing his fingers upwards in a triangle shape.

Last person that did that became uber-famous!

0.jpg

Lol 2pac didn't advocate illuminati if anything he was against them.

I thought that too, but I read an article somewhere saying that gesture he is making by pointing upwards was a reference to them, but then he obviously went against them after he saw what the industry was really like.

I thought that too, but I read an article somewhere saying that gesture he is making by pointing upwards was a reference to them, but then he obviously went against them after he saw what the industry was really like.

I think at first he did..but later he decided to break the shakles and talk out against them.

Irfan Pathan & Gulam Bodi(SA)

A4y1w99CcAEq2Uf.jpg

Gulam Bodi at Fishing

A4XZy3nCEAAW7un.jpg

One day he can tell him/her "Once they axed me from a tour for not doing my homework, but then I got called back as captain a week later!"

Also, this thread is really good and needs to go on for some time. Its really nice to see these guys not in whites or coloureds, really goes to remind you that they are regular people, just like you and me :)

A Great Cricketer + Great Human!

How exactly is he a great human?

Just because he has a beard, he is the saint amongst the evil saffer team. Please Pakistani brothers. Stop with the bias already.

How exactly is he a great human?

Just because he has a beard, he is the saint amongst the evil saffer team. Please Pakistani brothers. Stop with the bias already.

You will call him Great when he will promote Alcohol to impress his young fans? Or when he starts the sledging stuff too like other team mates? Or when he will start going to the late night parties to celebrate the win? Being saint in a saffer team is good enough to call him Great for me. That's my opinion bro i am not forcing it to anyone. That comment was just my opinion and this one too.

Back