Crictech

Hammermellet

Debutant
Runs
Just a note guys. my crictech custom bat shipped from LA yesterday and is on its way. i will keep you updated as to how its turns out.

Hammer--so with 100 bats in your kit-bag now which one will become your new match bat? Good to have such a huge choice or does it make it too difficult :D

Hammer--so with 100 bats in your kit-bag now which one will become your new match bat? Good to have such a huge choice or does it make it too difficult :D

More importantly this bat will be 'perfectly' as per his specifications.

Yes, having more bat to choose from will make it hard. Will be choosing between te Vindico, crictech and the Lekka RDX so far. RDX big hitter will be in there for sure as I've had to buy that one. Who know there might be more in the pile. Icon cricket players might be on the way, maybe a pro t 20 as well. Maybe one of Toms keeley bats as well. But if I start my own brand probably all will fall away

Thought you guys might find this interesting, it came to me via email the other day from Richard over at crictech

Jason,

Your new CT cricket bat has been designed and shaped to your specifications taking into account the information you supplied and the measurements taken from the impact sheets. The weight, feel and pickup are as requested. The bat is supplied with a natural finish blade. The rubber toe guard has been added and the handle is oval shaped.

Front foot dominant - 70% of scoring shots.
Special attention has been paid to ensuring you can go forward with confidence with your new bat. The sweet spot extends from 7" to 11" from the toe - the edge profile being slightly thicker lower down than the sweet spot to keep pickup feeling good all the way through the back swing.

Back foot shots - 30%
Note the area from the shoulders of the blade to the bottom of the makers name stickers has been shaped in to allow extra volume of wood higher up on the impact area of the blade for back foot shots.
The spine has been carried through the toe of the bat for the occasional shot that comes off low down on the blade.

please knock in as per our conversation and give it a light oil with linseed when you are happy with the moisture content.

I'm very excited.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back