Day 3 Aus v Ind | Pakpassion Live at the SCG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shoaib Naveed

Tape Ball Regular
Runs
Good morning/afternoon/evening folks....Welcome to the coverage from the SCG where the Australians are will be looking to pummel the tourists into the ground while the Indians will be looking for a miraculous come back.

Ashwin in the press conference said yesterday, "it will have to come from with in, and we hope all of us can stand up tomorrow and give it a good fight"...whether that IT will come today we will have to wait and see. Stay tuned as play begins in half an hours time

I want the declaration soon, I want to see some bowling, not a 6 - course Indian buffet.

Overcast conditions will make for an interesting view in the first session.

The Australian team presents the signed Baggy Pinks back to Glenn McGrath. The SCG is bathed in Pink today in memory of Jane MGrath and the cancer foundation in her name.

Indian team getting ready to take the field.

Australia vs India | 2nd Test | SCG | 05/01/2012 | Day 3

were would you guys be if i didn't create this thread :yk

Last edited:
Zaheer opening the bowling, not a surprise any more to see mid-wicket and square leg already back on the boundary

Again Aus batsmen being watchful and getting their eye in, the Indians need to take note...patience was glaringly lacking in their first outing here

300 lead up. Could realistically declare now, 300 is the benchmark that India will not reach.

Clarke's Triple Ton Loading...

████████████░░░░ 85%

So much time left, this is only day 3 which is the best day for batting as commies are saying, bat the whole day and declare with 5 overs left, pick up gambhir and the match will be over tomorrow by tea

Zaheer is Bowling like he bowled 40 overs today.... what a bowler Best of the Best... worlds best... worlds greatest....

Zaheer is Bowling like he bowled 40 overs today.... what a bowler Best of the Best... worlds best... worlds greatest....

Noooo. Zaheer is the greatest bowler in the world! Even better than Imran, Wasim, Holding and Marshall!

Wasim bhai says Aus will definitely look to bat till Tea....grind the indians into the ground lot of time left in the game

Is it just me or Indian bowlers are unable to exploit the overcast conditions?

Virat Kohli showing middle finger to aussie crowd :facepalm:

x350.jpg

http://1click.indiatimes.com/photo/06vM2Dha7d2uz?q=Sydney

Last edited:
^ He's been fined 50% of match fee but cricinfo hasn't posted anything, if it was an aussie fielder, it would have been headline news

why the hell Dhoni set field on boundry to save what RUNS !!!! damage has already been done...

Virat Kohli showing middle finger to Indian bowlers. I agree with him :)

x350.jpg

beautiful helpful conditions for bowling... any other bowlers would definitly would have taken few wickets... and India bowlers looks though... they are bowling in 40 degree temperature

@insaftak - ^hahhahahahaha if it was towards Indian bowlers then he should be given extra 50% added to his match fee :behra oops i mean :nehra

good one!

I find it hard to diss Injun bowlers like Ishant et al, given the serious damage they inflicted upon the WI batting lineup. :eek:

A very sedate start to the day, nothing much happening...both Ashwin and Ishant bowling reasonably well...Sharma has come close to picking up Clarke twice now....Aus of course don't need the runs they would want to bat on to let the pitch deteriorate as much as possible before having a second go with the ball

Dhoni is so quiet behind the stumps. Anyone else feeling a strange pride in Adnan Akmal swelling up? I wonder if he could have annoyed these batsmen into submission with his incessant chattering...

Clarke now into the top 10 Aussie high scores of all time.

Yawn. India you suck!

Rubbish Bowling from Yadav.

If the pitch is not assisting, at least maintain proper line and length. The guy has bowled horribly this match. Short wide and now he is bowling slow. Mid 130's.

Ishant is another useless bowler. The guy tries to bang it in short almost every delivery. Very predictable.

I agree that Aus have played brilliantly, but a good share of their success has been due to atrocious bowling by Indians. :facepalm:

The really funny thing is, before this match started, both Yadav and Ashin averaged low 20s.

I actually thought the end of signature was approaching.

3 days later, and both of them about to enter the 30s. The 'Indian Zone'.

:)):))

Hussey 8 away from another century here. The old boys have led the way once again.. for Australia at least. :sachin

Clarke joining Hussey in the fun as Australia take the run rate back towards the impressive 4 per over mark

The really funny thing is, before this match started, both Yadav and Ashin averaged low 20s.

I actually thought the end of signature was approaching.

3 days later, and both of them about to enter the 30s. The 'Indian Zone'.

:)):))

:)))

I don' t understand... Dhoni... that India's bowling was sooo mighty that... they gone with 4 bowlers... amazing...

Clarke benching 40 like a boss. Lacked Rocky music though, dissapointing stuff from the Channel 9 editting team.

I cant be bothered commenting on this. Zzzzz.

Maybe Dhoni should just put ALL the fielders on the boundary to save some more runs.

Hello guys, how is our dear Indian bowling doing today?

^ Common :warne! comment, your comments are fun to read! Wait till Clarke breaks Lara's record :yk

Clarke's beaten Don Bradman's record (270) for the highest score by a Australia captain in Australia

Mubarkaaa

Yadav just hit the average 30.

Home sweet home :yk

What was the second thing Clarke was doing when he was pulling those weights?

Clarke has beaten Lara's 277 with that :4

Also highest score by an Aussie captain in Australia, surpassed the boss himself :don

ohhh Shastri is... saying India didn't have the luck... MY GOD is he stupid???? they bowl sooo mighty well and even then they didn' t get the wickets.... Stupid Ravi...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back