Do you realize, Sarah Palin could be the next president of the USA?

Some scary stuff there! I luv her foreign policy credentials "You can see Russia from Alaska" Un-freakin-believable!!

nazimcricket said:
Some scary stuff there! I luv her foreign policy credentials "You can see Russia from Alaska" Un-freakin-believable!!
:)) And what's more, she is continuing defending that stupid claim even now. McCain seriously needs to shut her up even if it means putting a boot in her mouth. :))

[utube]kf2kNcd4O0w[/utube]

She makes Bush looks like a genius.God help us all if she gets to be the president.

well aam gonna neeyuke tha ayyass offo dem iranistanians, godayyam mohamodinojeed ayyand hees waypins o mess production

Mind you, she will have the last laugh if the Republicans can somehow hoodwink those darned Americanis to put them into office. I mean c'mon they gave George Dubya a second term. Don't forget Palin, as stupid as she is, speaks for the Christians, carries a gun and probably looks great in a bikini.

^^
I am all for it. Can't be good for US, having her anywhere near the White House. Go Palin!

DM said:
well aam gonna neeyuke tha ayyass offo dem iranistanians, godayyam mohamodinojeed ayyand hees waypins o mess production
:))) :))) :)))

No, but seriously. It boggles the mind that in a period of ten years (if McCain wins and then dies), the most influential country of the world will have two absolute retards at the topmost position in government. It honestly boggles the mind.

I seriously want to know her advisers in Alaska as she is no more than a "Bimbo" aka Jessica Simpson. She can't be a Governor by her own unless Alaskans thinks that 'W' is a Harvard Professor or they simply don't care about her anymore.

some people will do anything! :)

Attachments

• image001.jpg
    image001.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 210
Is it just me or are the leaders of world becoming dumber and dumber every year. We had Bush for 8 years, we have Zardari and now this dumb bimbo, what is the world coming to.

Trust me, Obama will never win,its just impossible.The world is set to get worse not better.
Have you heard her latest comments she fully supports air raids on pakistani soil to kill terrorists. This women is going to lead the world to WW3.

Obama was more or less out of the race as soon as he took on a guy as VP, the worst move he ever made was not giving Billary the his VP position.

He lost most of the female vote right there and then.

Salman said:
Obama was more or less out of the race as soon as he took on a guy as VP, the worst move he ever made was not giving Billary the his VP position.

He lost most of the female vote right there and then.

Hmmm? In the latest polls he's winning around 70%+ of the female vote over McCain.

Matt Damon called Sarah Palin possibly winning is like a really bad Disney movie, about a hockey mom becoming President.

[utube]3xgsNAHrkQA[/utube]

Sarah Palin has lost a special congressional election in Alaska, in a district that was Republican-held for nearly five decades.

The winner, Democrat Mary Peltola, will be the first Alaskan Native to serve as a lawmaker in Congress for the state.

The race was to fill a vacancy left after the former officeholder died. The seat is up for grabs again in November.

Former Alaska governor Ms Palin, 58, rose to prominence as a vice-presidential candidate in 2008.

Ms Peltola, 49, was declared the winner on Wednesday by three percentage points in a state that ex-President Donald Trump took by 10 points in 2020.

The former state lawmaker advocated for abortion access, climate action and the state's salmon populations.

Ms Palin, who was endorsed by Mr Trump, outspent her Democratic rival by four to one in the run-up to the 16 August election, according to Politico.

Ms Peltola ran against two Republicans in the state's first ranked-choice election, a system that was criticised by Ms Palin during the race as confusing and unfair.

The Democrat, who is Yup'ik and grew up in a rural part of Alaska, will also become the first woman to hold the seat.

It had previously been held since 1973 by the late Republican Don Young.

BBC

Former US vice-presidential candidate Sarah Palin is projected to have again lost her bid for a political comeback after this month's midterm elections.

The Republican suffered her second defeat in three months to Mary Peltola, a Democrat, in the race for a US House of Representatives seat in Alaska.

Senator Lisa Murkowski is meanwhile projected to have beaten a fellow Republican challenger in her election.

The results won't affect which parties run Congress after the midterms.

Republicans will still take over the House, while Democrats retain the Senate.

The Alaska races took two weeks to be called because the state uses a new ranked-choice voting system.

BBC

While we make fun of the americans, lest we forget Liz actually became PM for a few days!

Back