Do you see any banners/posters of PTI-supported candidates in your area?

Do you see any banners/posters of PTI-supported candidates in your area?

• YES

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • NO

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters

hassan918

Administrator
Staff member
Runs
There are posters/banners of all the leading political parties including some of the independent candidates on the streets and roads of Lahore but I hardly see any posters/banners of PTI-supported candidates. Is it the same in your area as well?

Also, do you see any corner meetings of PTI-supported candidates in your area?

Last edited:
why would there be when pti is not even in this election?

independent candidates are not represented by a party.

So the PTI was banned? Interesting that Isa was supposed the great CJP that was anti establishment and he bowed down like a coward. Remember we told you the old crook would do anything to keep his property. BTW have you even been right on anything.

a party that failed to have its intra party elections done shouldn't be talking..

a party that failed to have its intra party elections done shouldn't be talking..
Oh I see. But when did the PPP hold any elections? The Qazi said you can't have unopposed elections in the SC, and look at what I found. And don't forget what BB said on her death bed. Can a party be inherited. Come on guy, you can do better than that. Is this the best you can do
And the Nooras gave a day's notice.

And parties whose leaders are the children and grandchildren of former leaders, who have turned their party elections into a sham should celebrate… right?

Nope, why? because it is pure hatred against them. People are supporting them anyhow so these kinds of tactics are going to fail if the elections are free and fair.

A clash between the workers of Pakistan Peoples Party (PPP) and Muttahida Qaumi Movement-Pakistan (MQM-P) over fixing party flags triggered tension in New Karachi area on the night between Friday and Saturday.

Two teenage boys sustained injuries in this incidents. The police have registered cases of terrorism against MQM-P workers.

The two teenage boys, 14-year-old Abdul Rehman son of Abdul Ghafoor and 16-year-old Rehman son of Ismail were standing at a distance when rival parties opened fire on each other near Noorani Masjid. A bullet fired by the fighting parties hit Rehman in the forehead while a bullet hit another boy in the thigh.

SP Noor said some people injured during the firing were shifted to Abbasi Shaheed Hospital, including Abdul Rehman. He was later rushed to Jinnah Postgraduate Medical Centre in critical condition.

New Karachi police station SHO Khalid Memon says that the dispute started when a political party took down a flag. However, the police reached the spot and brought the situation under control. In view of any unusual situation, a heavy police force has also been deployed.

New Karachi police have registered cases of terrorism and attempt to murder on the complaint of PPP activist Muhammad Yousuf. In the case, 15 to 20 unknown persons including two activists of MQM-P, Mehtab, and Azeem, have been nominated.

MQM-P demands operation

MQM-P leader Khawaja Izharul Hassan called for a government operation against armed groups creating chaos during the election campaign. Expressing concern over the police’s actions, Hassan emphasised the need for a crackdown on possession of illegal arms.

He criticised the silence from the CM House and warned that favouritism towards one party would disrupt peace. The MQM-P demanded the arrest of armed groups and also mentioned similar incidents that took place in Hyderabad, Mirpurkhas, and Sukkur.

Hassan said they were receiving complains from Hyderabad, Mirpurkhas, and Sukkur that armed goons of PPP were tearing down MQM-P flags and putting up theirs. The election commission was not responding to our hue and cry.

Source: The Express Tribune

I hardly see any PTI flags or banners in my area. Most of the PPP banners are placed all over the place. It's like only they are participating in the elections.

pti independant candidates went around dropping their pamphlet in my area.

Back