Donald Trump - Former President of the USA's legal troubles

Who would have thought this till few days back? It will be interesting next 4 years. I am expecting lots of big turn around regarding his election sales pitch in coming time.

Google calling it too.

Attachments

• 3hJb02s.jpg
    3hJb02s.jpg
    8.6 KB · Views: 1,016
Trumph & Modi, looking forward to see the India/USA relationship grow stronger from here, hopefully...

Trump will be awesome. Wait and watch. At least the mid-east can count on no more regime change wars.

pathetic from clinton to keep her supporters waiting while calling trump to concede. shows what type of leader she would have been.

I'm kinda nervous yet excited at what US will now become under Trump.

Last edited by a moderator:
pathetic from clinton to keep her supporters waiting while calling trump to concede. shows what type of leader she would have been.

Exactly what I mentioned in the other thread.

It's weak.

She can't lean on "I was waiting for the votes" when she conceded 20-30 minutes later.

Hilary is such a sore loser, didn't even come out to talk to her fans :odoyo

Trump Power, Heil Trump

Trump will be awesome. Wait and watch. At least the mid-east can count on no more regime change wars.

So I take it the military-industry complex is basically gonna do nothing and go out of business cause of just one guy? Trump supporters are too idealistic.

So I take it the military-industry complex is basically gonna do nothing and go out of business cause of just one guy? Trump supporters are too idealistic.

It's not even the reason they support Trump. Most of his supporters are Islamphobic and will have no problem if he bombed a Muslim country. But he will surely disappoint them when it comes to immigration.

lol what a headline. makes is sound like trump came to power through a coup or something. he won the popular vote.

If you noticed he won only the White vote. It's White Christians vs the rest of America.

Not a bad speech from Trump thus far. Poor stuff from Hillary I must say. Calls Trump to concede but sends out the campaign chairman to tell everyone to go home. I mean seriously that's just pathetic.

If you noticed he won only the White vote. It's White Christians vs the rest of America.

where did u hear that? 42% of the trump vote is non-white according to cbs news. please don't create false narratives.

The most stunning event in American politics .. even more than the election of Obama.

where did u hear that? 42% of the trump vote is non-white according to cbs news. please don't create false narratives.

That may be "42%" of his voters (depending on they're excluding white hispanics & mixed race whites), but that isn't a majority of any racial group other than white.

Majority of Aframs voted Hillary, same for majority of Latinos, Mideasterners, Asians, Indians, Jews and biracial people. The only bloc he won outrightly were Whites. I read online that pollsters had severely underestimated rural votes who are almost entirely white and conservative. So he managed to get rural & working class whites to vote for him which Romney couldn't do last time around. Whites were always a majority and had it elect somebody like Trump but this time they succeeded cause of the higher turnout of whites. They used their full potential.

a very gracious speech by trump. i liked how he got preibus to speak midway through. he almost also forgot to thank pence :))

So we live in a world where Azhar Ali is a triple centurion and Donald Trump is the president of United States !!

Just Great ....................

#smh

That may be "42%" of his voters (depending on they're excluding white hispanics & mixed race whites), but that isn't a majority of any racial group other than white.

Majority of Aframs voted Hillary, same for majority of Latinos, Mideasterners, Asians, Indians, Jews and biracial people. The only bloc he won outrightly were Whites. I read online that pollsters had severely underestimated rural votes who are almost entirely white and conservative. So he managed to get rural & working class whites to vote for him which Romney couldn't do last time around. Whites were always a majority and had it elect somebody like Trump but this time they succeeded cause of the higher turnout of whites. They used their full potential.

according to 538, trump also got more of the hispanic vote than romney did.

according to 538, trump also got more of the hispanic vote than romney did.

:facepalm: Do I need to teach statistics to y'all?! Yes, he won more of the hispanic vote but not THE Hispanic vote.

If f.e he got 57 hispanic votes compared to Romney's 40, but there are 300 of them, he still hasn't won their vote. Similarly like you said "42%" of his vote were socalled "nonwhites", so an example of that would be if Trump had 100 votes and 42 of them came from nonwhites, that's 42% of his vote but in totality there are 500 nonwhites, it's still a minority of the nonwhite vote! #Stats101

It's a very shocking result but he won fair and square.

Hillary lost states that Obama easily won in 2012 and 2008 so she has to blame herself and her campaign for losing to such a decisive political outsider like Trump.

Trump had a very narrow path to victory and achieved it very easily in the end, not just that but he did so appealing to a small demographic vote.

So in esscence an uncertain 4 years coming up. But for the democrats this will be a devastating blow.

Congratulations to Donald Trump.

Serves the Democratic party right for selecting a rehearsed tape-recorder as their candidate.

Not even Bush won this big :)) Hilary should just go into hiding for the rest of her life

:facepalm: Do I need to teach statistics to y'all?! Yes, he won more of the hispanic vote but not THE Hispanic vote.

If f.e he got 57 hispanic votes compared to Romney's 40, but there are 300 of them, he still hasn't won their vote. Similarly like you said "42%" of his vote were socalled "nonwhites", so an example of that would be if Trump had 100 votes and 42 of them came from nonwhites, that's 42% of his vote but in totality there are 500 nonwhites, it's still a minority of the nonwhite vote! #Stats101

i understand what u are saying but ur claim that trump won only the white vote creates a false impression. 4 out of 10 votes for trump were from non white people.

Called it.

Clinton was obviously a corrupt status quo candidate, Trump is a buffoon but he comes off in the media as his own man rightly or wrongly. Not to mention his supporters were far more likely to vote in numbers.

Only thing about this I'll enjoy is the corrupt media eating their words and the ultra left, as in brexit, insulting everybody who voted against them instead of accepting the result.

i understand what u are saying but ur claim that trump won only the white vote creates a false impression. 4 out of 10 votes for trump were from non white people.

Aight, I should rephrase it: "Trump only won the white vote bank". Also "nonwhite" is very vague in America, you whites that are classed as "nonwhite" on the census and nonwhites classed as "white". Race is a weird issue here.

Aight, I should rephrase it: "Trump only won the white vote bank". Also "nonwhite" is very vague in America, you whites that are classed as "nonwhite" on the census and nonwhites classed as "white". Race is a weird issue here.

okay fair enough bro. i get what u are saying.

i don't want to argue, it's a historic day today!

Btw I like the Vice President - Mike Pence.

He seems much more sensible than Trump in terms of rhetoric and hopefully he reins him in when his buffoonery starts to kick in.

He seems much more sensible than Trump in terms of rhetoric and hopefully he reins him in when his buffoonery starts to kick in.
He's a racist too.

He's just as bad. Believes homoesexuality can be cured with electric shock therapy :))

You know things are insane when the damn KKK are celebrating :))

Bro don't let that fool you, any person he picks you can be sure will be like him

I'm afraid in a year when the people want to give the establishment a bloody nose - you don't put up a walking, talking symbol of the establishment.

That was Hillary Clinton.

We're in for a bumpy four years.

Dealing with Trump and co is one thing but along with Brexit I think the real worry is that this has given voice and support to all the nutters out there.

I'm afraid in a year when the people want to give the establishment a bloody nose - you don't put up a walking, talking symbol of the establishment.

What sort of impact will this have on Europa do you feel??

Only thing I hope is this leads to a break up of TTIP which Clinton was a huge supporter of and I see as just bad bad news for the EU. Yet with the money in the US backing it I cant see how it'll be stopped.

Been such an exciting political year if nothing else.

Just feel gutted for Sanders, he'd have walked it IMO. But when the democrats themselves rigged the process to ensure his failure what do they expect.

Scrapping NAFTA would be disastrous for Texas, we benefited immensely because of it.

I've not been following the race with great interest, just catching the news whenever I can. But Trump has been a PR beast it seems to me. He took Clinton apart on stage whenever they were together and whereas Clinton was cautious with most of her statements, Trump just brought on one attention seeking comment after another.

Overall though, nothing much will change, the President of the USA is just a puppet with little if any power to make significant change.

According to CNN a huge amount of women without college education voted for Trump.

These same women in the past voted for Obama and Bill Clinton but in the crucial swing states like Michigan, Pennsylvania and Wyoming they voted Trump and this in the end proved very costly for the Clinton campaign.

Last edited:
apparently NBC interrupted the victory speech by trump to announce that they are calling the election for trump :)))

Congrats - you were right and I was wrong!

This is brilliant news for Brexit Britain though. So I'm not unduly alarmed.

Absolutely.

The Democrats have nobody to blame but themselves. Nominating a candidate who is despised by uneducated Middle America was a kick in the teeth to Middle America.

Look at it this way, the outflux of refugees will be fantastic news for the Mexican and Canadian cricket teams respectively.

According to CNN a huge amount of women without college education voted for Trump.

These same women in the past voted for Obama and Bill Clinton but in the crucial swing states like Michigan, Pennsylvania and Wyoming they voted Trump and this in the end proved very costly for the Clinton campaign.

Even the ones with college degrees voted Trump, he also did better than Romney and McCain in regards to the Latino vote. Don't ask how/why.

Even the ones with college degrees voted Trump, he also did better than Romney and McCain in regards to the Latino vote. Don't ask how/why.

Think a lot of them may have had a similar view to some of the desis in the UK about Brexit. i.e I'm an immigran but also a citizent so I cant be deported, if I vote to deport others/not let others in my future is safe/improves

Think a lot of them may have had a similar view to some of the desis in the UK about Brexit. i.e I'm an immigran but also a citizent so I cant be deported, if I vote to deport others/not let others in my future is safe/improves

Yeh well, can't wait for Trump and his ilk make these Latinos build that glorious wall for peanuts

Overall though, nothing much will change, the President of the USA is just a puppet with little if any power to make significant change.

True, but house and congress are also Republican majority now.

That's a lot of one-sided power.

What sort of impact will this have on Europa do you feel??

Only thing I hope is this leads to a break up of TTIP which Clinton was a huge supporter of and I see as just bad bad news for the EU. Yet with the money in the US backing it I cant see how it'll be stopped.

Been such an exciting political year if nothing else.

Just feel gutted for Sanders, he'd have walked it IMO. But when the democrats themselves rigged the process to ensure his failure what do they expect.

Prime Minister Le Pen next year ? The political establishment will be in full retreat across the West. With French and German elections coming up, I think we may see the end of Austerity and some fiscal expansion to pacify voters.

Look, I have made clear my opposition to Trump throughout the campaign. However I understand the deep anger as people are hurting. The economic crisis has crushed many households and this generation will be worse off than their predecessors. White working-class are worried about the rapidly changing demographics of their community.

Sadly, the Democratic Party by backing an establishment candidate so vigorously, played into the hands of Trump's anti-establishment populism. Mainstream European parties must avoid that trap and do more to address working-class greivances.

Prime Minister Le Pen next year ? The political establishment will be in full retreat across the West. With French and German elections coming up, I think we may see the end of Austerity and some fiscal expansion to pacify voters.

Look, I have made clear my opposition to Trump throughout the campaign. However I understand the deep anger as people are hurting. The economic crisis has crushed many households and this generation will be worse off than their predecessors. White working-class are worried about the rapidly changing demographics of their community.

Sadly, the Democratic Party by backing an establishment candidate so vigorously, played into the hands of Trump's anti-establishment populism. Mainstream European parties must avoid that trap and do more to address working-class greivances.

Correct, but I cannot see that happening if I'm honest. Here in Germany Merkel's party received their worst regional election result in years. Would not surprise me if something similar to Trump's win happened here in future, especially with the tension rising due to the volume of eastern immigrants and refugees living here.

Very very interesting times ahead.

A dark day for the world. It's funny how the Americans keep championing democracy yet their own elections are often decided by the minority. This will be no different. Clinton will win the majority of the popular vote by a good million votes.

Trump is actually not a bad choice, his speech was quite decent.

What a surprise, who would have thought his inflammatory speeches were aimed at the generally politically clueless average Joe? I don't really expect too many major changes, at least not in foreign policy which is rarely decided by the President.

I am pleased on the whole, I think like Brexit for Britain, the US needed to cleanse, and the white anger vote needed to have it's day. Now that Trump is actually in power his party will have to actually deal with important international relations and reality will probably sink in.

My main worry is that a guy who thinks climate change is a hoax now leads the biggest polluter per capita in the world with a population of 300 million people. This alone could have far-reaching consequences for us all 100-200 years down the line.

I agree that Democrats/Republicans are two faces of the same coin on most important issues and only differ in minor things like civil rights to keep the people fighting. But the one important issue they do differ on is climate change and for that reason Hillary would still have been better as she would have carried on doing something.

It is completely possible that Congress will now flip to Democrats as the election of Trump could be an electric shock for all the young people who didn't take congress seriously before.

I also wonder what will happen to TTIP now as CETA has been ratified. No point having TTIP with an America lead by Trump, it's a recipe for disaster.

Interesting times ahead.

My main worry is that a guy who thinks climate change is a hoax now leads the biggest polluter per capita in the world with a population of 300 million people. This alone could have far-reaching consequences for us all 100-200 years down the line.

I agree that Democrats/Republicans are two faces of the same coin on most important issues and only differ in minor things like civil rights to keep the people fighting. But the one important issue they do differ on is climate change and for that reason Hillary would still have been better as she would have carried on doing something.

It is completely possible that Congress will now flip to Democrats as the election of Trump could be an electric shock for all the young people who didn't take congress seriously before.

I also wonder what will happen to TTIP now as CETA has been ratified. No point having TTIP with an America lead by Trump, it's a recipe for disaster.

Interesting times ahead.

The reality is, neither govts nor the public in general are going to worry about the world 100-200 years in time when they can't physically feel the effects of climate change right now. Lack of jobs, no money to pay for medical bills and the streets of LA teeming with Mexicans has far more immediate impact.

A dark day for the world. It's funny how the Americans keep championing democracy yet their own elections are often decided by the minority. This will be no different. Clinton will win the majority of the popular vote by a good million votes.

whites are a majority here, they got what they wanted...

Congrats to Trump but I genuinely feel if there was another candidate against him Trump would not have won. Hilary Clinton and her history as secretary of state really went against her this time.

I hope Trump mellows down and is not a racist and bigot as we have seen during his campaign. Both Trump and Hilary were bad choices to begin with so I am not disappointed in any way.

Imagine if Hillary Clinton is the Democratic nominee yet again in 2020.

That'd be hillaryious.

The biggest sign of Day of Resurrection in my opinion. Tangerine Trump become the U.S. President is only the sign of things to come.

On the positive people like Sam Harris and Bill Maher are really angry because of Trump :)) That's 4 years of bitterness. I guess they will call it a day soon enough.

I never thought I'd live to see the day when a super mutant from Fallout would be elected leader of the free world.

The biggest sign of Day of Resurrection in my opinion. Tangerine Trump become the U.S. President is only the sign of things to come.

Surely that's what people felt about WW1,WW2 - this is mild compared to those wars.

Anti incumbency played a major role. People were tired of Dems who tuled for 8years.

The same factor that helped Obama after 8 yrs of Bush rule has now worked against them after 8yrs of Obama rule.

Incredible, the world has gone mad. Bet the Dems regret rigging their primaries now.

trump-getting-elected-is-not-what-we-meantwhen-wesaid-orange-2838192.png

Congratulations, as long as he keeps his promises when it comes to foreign policy, even though he'll try very hard to be as toxic as what Killary could have been.

14956635_360320500983304_2554419208411311291_n.jpg

Congratulations Donald Trump and People who supported and voted him.

I think this was expected understanding Hilary was nothing better.

I hope for the following positives as someone not living in america nor interested in traveling there in near future.

- USA will stick to internal politics a bit more.
- Less involvement in international matters may actually see some decline in world terrorism.
- I hope they will not fund out corrupt politicians and Generals in the name of war on terror and we will actually see some progress.
- America and Russia will stop fighting proxy war in other countries.
- People of USA will learn a lesson and may pick better candidate based on their experience of this year.

On the flip side I will not wonder if I see some hate crimes in USA against Muslims/Desis/Latinos we may also see some riots based on these and definitely life would be difficult for those planning to move to USA for job or as refugees.

Trump will need to answer about 3 things.

- How is he going to build a wall ?
- How will he ban all Muslims to enter USA ?
- How will he send Hilary to prison ?

These questions will follow him for next 4 years as I dont see any of them to be possible.

Here comes WW3 with Trump starting it off by attacking China. No seriously, I think he believes in negotiating with Iran, China and even Pakistan. There is nothing left to negotiate with Arab countries after what Obama has done to them. All the same Donald is also an albeit forced Zionist and will have to do Israel's work from behind the scenes. The more these American's preach peace the greater war they bring after being elected. He will have to satisfy the military machine as well. Bottom line is I just don't trust any American President.

Donald Trump: 30 things the Republican believes

1. Arab-Americans cheered the attacks on 9/11. Trump repeatedly claimed that on 11 September, 2001, there were thousands of Arab-Americans celebrating in New Jersey after two planes flew into the Twin Towers. He says such public demonstrations "tell you something" about Muslims living in the US. However, there are no media reports to back up the claim.

2. There should be surveillance on US mosques. Trump believes Muslims should be tracked by law enforcement as a counterterrorism initiative. He has backed off comments about keeping a database on all American Muslims, but says he doesn't care if watching mosques is seen as "politically incorrect".

3. Rating women by their looks. A video from 2005 showed Trump making obscene comments about women and triggered numerous claims of alleged sexual harassment. In one of the cases, he suggested at a rally that one of the accusers was not attractive enough to be there: "I don't think so! I don't think so!" People who worked in his reality TV show The Apprentice accused him of rating female contestants by their looks. A former Miss Universe accused him of calling her "Miss Piggy" after she gained weight.

4. 35 is "check-out time" for women. In audio recordings released by CNN, Trump allegedly talks about his daughter's physique and dating young women, saying that women who are 30 years old are at a "perfect age", and that when they reach 35, it is time to "check out".

5. The US should use waterboarding and other methods of "strong interrogation" in its fight against the Islamic State group. The candidate said that these methods are "peanuts" compared to the tactics used by the militants, such as beheadings.

6. Trump would "bomb the hell" out of IS. He claims that no other candidate would be tougher and he would weaken the militants by cutting off their access to oil.

7. The world would be better off if Saddam Hussein and Muammar Gaddafi were still in power. Trump told CNN that he believes the situation in both Libya and Iraq is "far worse" than it ever was under the two deceased dictators. While he concedes Saddam was a "horrible guy", he says he did a better job combating terrorists. "He was a bad guy - really bad guy. But you know what? He did well? He killed terrorists. He did that so good. They didn't read them the rights. They didn't talk. They were terrorists. Over."

8. He wants to build a "great, great wall" between the US and Mexico. In some of his earliest campaign comments, Trump suggested that Mexicans coming to the US are largely criminals. "They are bringing drugs, and bringing crime, and they're rapists," he said. A wall on the border, he claims, will not only keep out undocumented immigrants but Syrian migrants as well. He also believes that Mexico should have to pay for the wall, which a BBC analysis estimates could cost between $2.2bn and $13bn.

9. A mass deportation of the estimated 11 million illegal immigrants living in the US should go into effect. Despite criticism that this idea is both xenophobic and prohibitively expensive - the BBC estimates $114bn - Trump says his deportation plan is as achievable as it will be humane. In addition, his immigration reforms would end "birthright citizenship", the policy that grants the children of illegal immigrants citizenship so long as they are born on American soil. He does not support creating a new path to citizenship for undocumented workers.

10. Muslims should not be admitted to the US. In a press release published in the wake of the terrorist attacks in San Bernardino, California, Trump wrote that he is "calling for a total and complete shutdown of Muslims entering the United States until our country's representatives can figure out what is going on". The release created a huge backlash, including a petition submitted to British Parliament demanding that Trump not be allowed into the country. He's since gone back on the announcement, instead saying that he would put in place "extreme vetting" for anyone wishing to immigrate to the US.

11. He would send back Syrian migrants seeking asylum in the US. He says that the Paris attacks prove that even a handful of terrorists posing as migrants could do catastrophic damage, and so he will oppose resettling any Syrians in the US, and deport those who have already been placed here.

12. In order to end mass shootings, the US should invest in mental health treatment. However, Trump does not believe that more gun control is the answer. In a position paper on gun rights, Trump revealed he has a concealed carry permit and that when it comes to gun and magazine bans, "the government has no business dictating what types of firearms good, honest people are allowed to own". He would also oppose an expansion of background checks.

13. Vladimir Putin is a "leader". He has praised the Russian president's leadership and criticised the state of the relations between the two countries. In an interview with CNN, Trump said: "I would probably get along with him very well. And I don't think you'd be having the kind of problems that you're having right now".

14. Create a simpler tax code. Trump wants anyone who earns less than $25,000 (£16,500) to pay no income tax. They would submit nothing more than a single page tax form that reads "I win". He would lower the business tax to 15%. He would also allow multinational companies keeping money overseas to repatriate their cash at a 10% tax rate.

15. Hedge fund managers are "getting away with murder" under the current US tax code. Trump found common ground with Democrats like Senator Elizabeth Warren when he said that hedge fund managers and the ultra-wealthy do not pay enough taxes. However, after the campaign released specifics of his plan, analysts argued that hedge fund managers would actually get a tax cut along with the middle class.

16. China should be taken to task on a number of issues in order to make trade with the US more equitable. He says he will make China stop undervaluing its currency, and force it to step up its environmental and labour standards. He is also critical of the county's lax attitude towards American intellectual property and hacking.

17. Current unemployment statistics are wrong. Trump has said repeatedly that unemployment in the US is at 20% - once commenting it may be as high as 42% - despite the fact that the Bureau of Labor Statistics pegs the number at 5.1%. Trump says he doesn't believe that figure is real.

18. The Black Lives Matter movement is "trouble". Trump mocks former Democratic candidates like Martin O'Malley for apologising to members of the protest movement against police brutality and casts himself as a pro-law enforcement candidate. "I think they're looking for trouble," he once said of the activist group. He also tweeted a controversial graphic purporting to show that African Americans kill white and black people at far higher rates than white people or police officers. However, the graphic cites a fictitious "Crime Statistics Bureau" for its numbers, and has been widely debunked using real FBI data.

19. His net worth is $10bn. Based on Trump's 92-page personal financial disclosure form, Bloomberg calculated that the real estate mogul is worth about $2.9bn and Forbes put Trump's worth at $4bn. In response, Trump insisted in a press release that he is worth "in excess of TEN BILLION DOLLARS". He is "self-funding" his campaign and describes his start in the business world as a "small loan of a million dollars" from his father.

20. Veteran healthcare in the US needs a major overhaul. Trump wants to clear out the executive level in the Department of Veterans Affairs, saying that waiting times for doctor visits have only increased after previous interventions failed. Thousands of veterans have died while waiting for care, he says. He will invest in the treatment of "invisible wounds" like post-traumatic stress disorder and depression. He would also increase the number of doctors who specialise in women's health to help care for the increasing number of female veterans.

21. Obamacare is a "disaster". Trump says he favours repealing the president's Affordable Care Act, which aims at extending the number of Americans with health insurance, but he believes that "everybody's got to be covered". A spokesman for Trump told Forbes that he will propose "a health plan that will return authority to the states and operate under free market principles".

22. Climate change is just "weather". While Trump believes that maintaining "clean air" and "clean water" is important, he dismissed climate change science as a "hoax" and believes environmental restrictions on businesses make them less competitive in the global marketplace. "I do not believe that we should imperil the companies within our country," he told CNN on the issue. "It costs so much and nobody knows exactly if it's going to work."

23. Lobbyists should be more restricted. The candidate proposes that there be a five-year ban that prevents government officials from leaving and then immediately becoming lobbyists. He also calls for a lifetime ban on senior administration officials from lobbying on behalf of foreign governments, and has called on Congress to change campaign finance laws to ban those people that lobby for foreign governments from raising funds for US elections.

24. He is a "really nice guy". In Trump's most recent book, Crippled America, he writes that "I'm a really nice guy, believe me, I pride myself on being a nice guy but I'm also passionate and determined to make our country great again". The news site Gawker points out that he calls himself a "nice guy" throughout the book, and Trump repeated that self-assessment in his opening monologue on Saturday Night Live and in an interview with the Washington Post.

25. Tokyo and Seoul should build up nuclear arsenals. He has said Japan and South Korea should not rely on the US so much and would benefit from having their own weapons. Nuclear war between Japan and North Korea may be "terrible" but it would be "pretty quick".

26. The North Atlantic Treaty Organization (Nato) is a "rip-off" because the US pays more than anyone else. But he later said he was "all" for the alliance.

27. Doctors should be punished for administering abortions - or should they? In an interview with MSNBC, Trump said that if abortion were to become illegal, women should be punished for obtaining them. He then retracted, saying the doctor would be responsible and he or she should be punished instead.

28. The Republican National Committee's rules were "stacked against him". He called the delegate system "crooked" and "unfair". He repeatedly clashed with the RNC over its nomination process and how it treated his candidacy during the primaries. He called rules that allowed Senator Ted Cruz to gain more delegates than him in some states "rigged", as he did later when talking about the electoral process when polls were showing Hillary Clinton ahead of him.

29. The federal minimum wage should be raised from its present level of $7.25/hour.

30. Hillary Clinton bribed Attorney General Loretta Lynch with the promise of keeping her job if she became president, in return for escaping prosecution for the use of a private email server when secretary of state. He also said she destroyed the women who accused her husband Bill of impropriety. George Stephanopoulos, a former aide to Bill Clinton, wrote in his memoir that in 1991 when a woman came forward to accuse Mr Clinton of having an affair, Mrs Clinton said: "We have to destroy her story."

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-34903577

Back