'Don't force me to reveal your secrets', says Umar Akmal to senior players

This man has gone through humiliation, trolling on social media, was literally ousted from Pakistan Cricket, and is nowhere to be seen in the national squad because of his brainless and childish attitude which makes him look like a 12 years old kid instead of a 30 years old grown man.

What surprises me is the lack of will, the will to finally change himself.

Any sane and self respecting man would have matured after everything he has gone through, but not Umar Akmal.

He will remain a manchild no matter what happens.

Still useful for T20is I recon

Him and Chacha at 5&6

Followed by Faheem

Imad's threats earned him a spot in the team and a position of disciple of the skipper.

Will Akmal's outbursts have the same effect has to be seen. :inti

I think it's in bad taste to discuss someone who is clearly suffering from mental health issues.
From putting on weight from drinking water, to point blank black mailing former teammates to get selected, all of it is a very sad reflection on his mental health and society in general.

#getUAkmalhelp

Once he has received the professional help he clearly needs, he can get on with the rest of his life in peace

Think that TikTok is getting to him. Suffering from a bit of main character syndrome.

Think that TikTok is getting to him. Suffering from a bit of main character syndrome.
ONLY ONE STATEMENT AND I QUOTE
“IF MY BROTHER DOES NOT PLAY I WONT PLAY EITHER”
Well your brother doesn’t play anymore so why are you 😢 :ma
If anyone thinks Mickey will let him back in the team they are dreaming

All I remember is he wanted 2 chances last time.

He got them.

0 and 0 were the results.

And I can almost emphatically say that if he gets another chance, he will give you same results.

People tend to speak fondly of the "dead" and those who who have "left the game".

We all remember how he faked unjury cos Kamran wasnt selected for a match vs NZ or AUS back in 2010

Lets stay on topic of UMAR AKMAL

Thanks

Selfless cricketer, like his brother who actually tried to chase the score at Mohali,

Unlike Misbah who thought it would magically be chased down through Qudrat

Exactly!

Umar gave India a scare in the Mohali chase. He was dismissed because he was forced to be over aggressive as Misbah was sleeping at the other end. No other Pak batter destroyed World Class attacks of Aus & SA in that period in T20 WCs. Umar had a potential to be a brand. But Misbah never gave him the backing he deserved and looked for excuses to drop him. Even in tests, he averages 37 outside, which is better than most Asian batters of his generation.

Back