England (117/0) thrash USA (115) by 10 wickets to book semi-finals spot

England will qualify if they chase this in 18.4 overs or less.

Pretty much through are England. SA v WI is now a KO

If England wins this.with good RR and SA lose tonight to Windies, SA will go home despite winning two.games.

End of the campaign for USA. They need to work on their deficiencies and plug the gaps. Playing against spon should be the top priority plus finding some good spinners in the middle ovrrs. The 2026 t20wc will hbe a good indication of how they progress

Why is she calling him "Netrafalkar" . I know it is the way South Africa spells V as F. But not in India.

Buttler is even more dangerous when he shows intent in the early overs. Amazing clean hitter with minimal movement

Whereas England have lost 2 and they are through.

They really should have points carried over for topping the group.
Nope it's good points are not being carried over. The way icc sets it up - they want to make sure Ind atleast goes to SF and they have ind and pak in the same group to ensure atleast 1 ind-pak game and they pack the group with weak teams to ensure ind and pak move yo the next stage. So they can get some easy wins with a big nrr. Not fair to teams in other groups which can be tougher with 3 or even 4 good teams and so wins and big nrr is not that easy. So super 8 stage starting from scratch for all teams is fair in my opinion.. Plus it's making super 8 stage pretty exciting as well.

Two super powers

USA vs UK lol Football was also hyped massively. Actually it was more competitive albeit extremely boring as both played defensively ended with 0-0

Lol that engineer guy got destroyed and butler treated him like a spinner well he bowls at pace of a spinner.
Top stuff from butler.

Zimbabar and his friends.shameless.
The more I see these guys getting destroyed more I get angry at Zimbabar and his team.
Losers

This USA team must have thought every team is gonna be like Zimbabar's team. LOL

Send them to their real work.
Very very happy to see them getting destroyed.

Oracle engineer can return to office tomorrow maybe.

End of "out of office" status.
He has already completed the his task to send back Pakistan team to Lahore airport.

So this is bonus which is he enjoyed with Big boy's

Don't worry bangladesh is also coming back very soon. :kp

Pakistan fans should boycott that Zimbabar and his friends team for losing against these minnows.
Lowest point in history of Pakistan cricket..

Butler wow 32 runs in harmeet over! Five 6s.. their nrr will get a boost and they can even top the group..

Seriously Pakistan lost against these guys.
These guys.
Zimbabar kya bolu tujhe mein.

Now it's gonna be another team's turn in the semis.
They must be shaking with fear.
2022 wounds are still fresh. LoL hahah
Can't wait.

Seriously Pakistan lost against these guys.
These guys.
Zimbabar kya bolu tujhe mein.
This was the worst defeat in our history.

That Irish defeat in 2007 did sting, but those players went on to put up a good fight and even win one game in the next stage.

This USA side will lose to most domestic teams in Pakistan.

South Africa not beating USA by a big margin might end up knocking them out of the tournament.

Lol I remember when england got beat by Australia here certain people were enjoying that they won't even make to the super8s. Hahah
Now they know what's gonna happen to them.
Let's go england.

Good exposure for USA for first timer. Either way England and SA/Windoes were the ones who would have gone through regardless.

Back