England v Pakistan | 3rd T20I | Cardiff | May 28 | Pre-Match Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
England will be without Jos Buttler tomorrow in Cardiff after he returned home for the birth of he and his wife’s third child.

Likely England to be captained by Moeen Ali with Will Jacks pushed up to open.

"execute the plans" is like a new buzz word in the PCB dressing room, what exactly do they execute that they keep going on about it.

This will be another washout.

The 4th game is 50/50 atm, so let's see on Tuesday for the 4th game.
It's going to be dry today and Wednesday, but not Tuesday. :ROFLMAO:

Even in London it is going to rain on Thursday, but Friday and onwards is looking dry. :ROFLMAO:

Seriously, need to be flexible and move the games here or there.

H2fH0Uu.jpeg

b4ugotg.jpeg

FZ4QY5B.jpeg

mzZIbnw.jpeg

RT8HGxU.jpeg

uW709Qf.jpeg

Time to try Usman at the top and Saim in the middle. Azam Khan should be rested.
Failure after failure Haris rauf , Azam khan , Ifthikar Ahmed and Shadab khan are been consistently given chances and now Saim Ayyub joined the list. No wonder they are on losing streak, will lose more games..

I’m expecting them to lose against USA and Ireland in the WT20 and get an early exit with such lineup where 5 of them are non-performing passengers.

Cricket is a team of 11 players , atleast 1 or 2 passengers is fine , can’t have half the team being duds

Haris been bowling trash ever since CWC , whenever he bowls in the power play he gives 17-18 runs in his first over and then keep catching the RPO in the remaining overs and end up bowling figures with 10RPO atleast , it’s a pattern going on for like 20 matches now , Abbas and Naseem are much better.

5 changes for me
Shadab out Abraar in
Haris out Abbas in
Azam khan out Usman khan in
Ifthikar out Agha in

Last chance saloon for Saim. Move Saim to no.3 or 4 and open with Babar and Rizwan or Fakhar and Rizwan

These guys are on a paid holiday, besides a few of them, most do not even care about the results.
They have been downgraded to a bunch of tourists, with Captain fantastic leading from the front.

I went onto the PCB website. They cost 80usd and the website states it's a recognition of achievement in recent times.

The person who dreamt us this idea needs a good slap.
Considering chacha thinks he's famous and hailed as a goat finisher, he's probably the one who dreamt this idea and needs a good beating

The weather reports on Google don't make any sense.

At 6pm theirs 40 to 90% chance of heavy rain but at 7pm it's sunny with a bit of cloud? Like huh?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back