England vs South Africa | 3rd T20I | Edgbaston | 12/09/12 |

Shayan

ODI Debutant
Runs
Reduced to 11 overs a side, England are 24-1 after 2.2 ovs. Horrible first over from Morkel which included the widest wide i've ever seen!

Reduced to 11 overs a side, England are 24-1 after 2.2 ovs. Horrible first over from Morkel which included the widest wide i've ever seen!

:))) Morkel's wide was ridiculous, would've gone straight to a finer fine leg

Would be nice to win today, but can't see us retaining the trophy in Sri Lanka with this squad.

Reduced 20 overs match to 11 overs. Seriously what the Eff is wrong with cricket?

Been the dampest summer since records began. Hopefully nothing like this happens again, it spoils the cricket season.

England 74/3 after 9. Can they get the magic number in 11?

Last edited:
32 from that over. 106-3 off 10. Unbelievable tekkers from Buttler.

Parnell :))) 32 off the over.

Good to see Jos Butler finally performing for England and opening his shoulders. :)

Albie Morkel gives 5 runs in an over, and SA don't call him back for another over :facepalm:

Buttler has always shown that ability to smash teams around at County level and is finally doing that at international level.

With Hales, Kieswetter, Wright, Morgan, Buttler & Bairstow we might have the best T20 batting line up around at the moment. Combine that with a good bowling line-up and we are in with a shout at the WC.

Nasser is so over optimistic these days about England, everytime he opens his mouth, SA comeback to peg him back by one :))

Buttler has always shown that ability to smash teams around at County level and is finally doing that at international level.

With Hales, Kieswetter, Wright, Morgan, Buttler & Bairstow we might have the best T20 batting line up around at the moment. Combine that with a good bowling line-up and we are in with a shout at the WC.

:)) you are no different from Nasser, Butler was on the verge of being dropped.

Wow!.. What a finishing of 1st innings there in penultimate over! England certainly aint totally hopeless yet. If their performance starts talking with the rank, I guess English can win it in Lankan island as well. 1 pin for Buttler.

Buttler 32 off 10. Hopefully this is the start of some good form for him, he's been hopeless before this.

This Levi guy has looked really poor in this series.

Have to say the S.A experiment with Levi has been a massive fail and they would be better off just picking a genuine quality batsmen at top of the order to open with Amla.

I can see england winning this tonight.

This Levi guy has looked really poor in this series.

He is a filthy slogger with no technique. He's a big bloke so when he hits the ball it stays hit but all you have to do is wait for him to get himself out by playing a dirty slog across the line, i.e what he did today.

Amla will be the key to this chase, the Saffers have a few batsman who can smash the ball around the park like Buttler did but they need someone to make a fairly quick 50.

Was never that great a cricketer really.

Hmm.they expected him to turn into some sort of bowling allrounder. But he just is a bits and pieces cricketer these days. Too expensive with the ball. Not good enough with the bat.

Honestly Bresnan should go and smack both Swann and Broad. Two real idiots!

Back