Fake claims by CX cricket bat makers

Jay Kay

Debutant
Runs
I would like share my personal experience with CX (CRICKET XPERTS) Cricket bats, I had bought two of CX Cricket bats made in Pakistan, this company is claiming that their manufactured bats are Grade 1 English Willow. They apply a very thin layer on front and rear of Bat which shows straight and tight clear grains for which this company sells these bats over £200. They claim it invetec technology, CX misleads the customers by selling low quality Willow bats for massive prices by hiding low quality Willow underneath the thin layer of plywood type sheet with super straight tight grains.

I can guarantee the Willow underneath this thin multi grains sheet is not even Grade 2 or 3, I would like to prove my claim by these pictures I'm adding in this link, I would warn everyone who is fascinated by the grains structure of these bats, please be aware these bats are not actual Grade 1 or even Grade 2 English Willow.

Please see the attached pictures and then see the fraudulent claims by CX.

By sharing these pictures, my objective is to warn and inform those who may fascinate by the outer look of CX bats and save their hard earn money by avoiding these bats purchase.
On eBay and other online sites these bats advertised for more then £200.

Regards

Attachments

• IMG_1294.jpg
    IMG_1294.jpg
    322 KB · Views: 624
  • IMG_1295.jpg
    IMG_1295.jpg
    353.1 KB · Views: 639
  • IMG_1296.jpg
    IMG_1296.jpg
    246.4 KB · Views: 571
  • IMG_1297.jpg
    IMG_1297.jpg
    347.8 KB · Views: 601
  • IMG_1298.jpg
    IMG_1298.jpg
    345.7 KB · Views: 705
  • IMG_1301.jpg
    IMG_1301.jpg
    392.3 KB · Views: 560
  • IMG_1302.jpg
    IMG_1302.jpg
    306.7 KB · Views: 556
For all that I watch cricket, I know precious little about the actual bats and balls.

Thanks for sharing.

I think I heard about these guys a few months ago and it was for the same thing, applying grain sheets to make the bats look better than they really are. Definitely a company to avoid

ItsJustCricket also addressed the situation with these low quality bats from CX Cricket.

Same experience .. bunch of cheaters out there on ebay too

I would like share my personal experience with CX (CRICKET XPERTS) Cricket bats, I had bought two of CX Cricket bats made in Pakistan, this company is claiming that their manufactured bats are Grade 1 English Willow. They apply a very thin layer on front and rear of Bat which shows straight and tight clear grains for which this company sells these bats over £200. They claim it invetec technology, CX misleads the customers by selling low quality Willow bats for massive prices by hiding low quality Willow underneath the thin layer of plywood type sheet with super straight tight grains.

I can guarantee the Willow underneath this thin multi grains sheet is not even Grade 2 or 3, I would like to prove my claim by these pictures I'm adding in this link, I would warn everyone who is fascinated by the grains structure of these bats, please be aware these bats are not actual Grade 1 or even Grade 2 English Willow.

Please see the attached pictures and then see the fraudulent claims by CX.

By sharing these pictures, my objective is to warn and inform those who may fascinate by the outer look of CX bats and save their hard earn money by avoiding these bats purchase.
On eBay and other online sites these bats advertised for more then £200.

Regards

I got to know by someone named Bilal via ebay and he sent me bats with fake grains on it..shame on these guys...fake grains fake bats fake people..don't know how to attach images here otherwise would have shared images too how actual bat looks like after removing grains sheet.

Hanif from Eclipse All Sports did a detailed video about this on YouTube.

Back