Status
Not open for further replies.

Naim

First Class Player
Runs
today 2 Quarter-finals will be played .
Leopards v S.Stallions
Lahore Lions v Tigers

What is Sialkot's disagreement with Basit Ali? Malik at the toss said they're gonna hold a press conference after the match about it and Sialkot will abandon the match if Basit Ali is in the commentary box..

Stallions 2 down for 23. Shahzad Azam gets the prized wicket of Haris Sohail.

One would think Stallions would be fired up by the comments of Basit and Sarfaraz! So far they have been rather circumspect. Islamabad pacers though have bowled well.

Imran Nazir survives stumping! His foot was up in the air but square leg umpire didn't refer it to the 3rd umpire.

Malik showed how he is king in domestic yet again but zero at International level except against India.

Babar Azam and Afaq Raheem the openers for Leopards.

If these two put on a decent partnership then Leopards should achieve the target with relative ease.

so far this tournament is a disapointement the score are so low

Azam has regressed as a batsman has lost his pleasing to the eye batting.

SS had big names but they crashed.
Lep seem to have mostly no names batsman except the openers so it will be interesting if Lep can achieve this low target against a very decent bowling attack.

babar is timing the ball so well now when he started he couldn't find the gap but now

Re: Faysal Bank T20 Cup | Quarter-final | Rawalpindi /13/02/2014

SS had big names but they crashed.
Lep seem to have mostly no names batsman except the openers so it will be interesting if Lep can achieve this low target against a very decent bowling attack.

Expect Malik to say that they were hurt and distracted by fixing comments.

They have been outplayed so far by a disciplined Leopards side.

Last edited:
babar look a technical batsmen goodon leg side and great on the offside and his defensive technic look good

the commentary is bad but the wicketkeeper make it worst to listen this match

look like the wicketkeeper is doing the commentary : one heyyyyyyyy ,bohot achy bowl kyyyyyy etc....

ptv like geo are so stupid i mean evry time we miss the 1st ball of the over

Azam does not lean in to his drives will be nicking all day long rest of his game is pretty organized hope he works on this aspect to make himself a complete player.

watching Babar bat there is no way he should avergae so low in FC cricket.I hope he gets himself focused for the next season with couple of adjustments he will be the best FC batsman in the country.

watching Babar bat there is no way he should avergae so low in FC cricket.I hope he gets himself focused for the next season with couple of adjustments he will be the best FC batsman in the country.

he was injured on his finger

what a cheater shoaib malik i mean the guy know he didn't catch it because the bal bounce before but still

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back