Green Knight unveiled as new real Fortis coach

GreenKnightRises

Test Debutant
Runs
Carlo+Ancelotti+Chelsea+Press+Conference+announce+2FpvjABi9xdl.jpg

Real Fortis have appointed Green Knight as their new manager on Wednesday, the TV sports channel Dabungg Sports claimed on Wednesday. After a series of rejections by top coaches, the Club appear to have finally got their man

A club statement read: "Real Fortis is delighted to announce the appointment of Green Knight as coach for the coming seasons. He will take charge of the squad as soon as possible."

And their statement continued like this : "The board of Real Fortis has given Green Knight the mission to build on last season and to continue the club's ascendancy towards the summits of PPFMC."

The Former Mogudishu manager has agreed the deal to join Real Fortis before the clubs next fixture

-Dabunng News

Explain why the Mogadishu team is so terribly unbalanced and well just terrible?

Explain why the Mogadishu team is so terribly unbalanced and well just terrible?

Out of my explanations mate. I got this team as it is now.

The only changes I've made were bringing in Ebou, Mexes and Dzeko for Koscileny,Arbeloa and Busquests.

Well I took this 'terribly unbalanced' team to the 8th position of El Batigol league and QF's of Zizou Cup and Copa De Fenomeno last season.

Out of my explanations mate. I got this team as it is now.

The only changes I've made were bringing in Ebou, Mexes and Dzeko for Koscileny,Arbeloa and Busquests.

Well I took this 'terribly unbalanced' team to the 8th position of El Batigol league and QF's of Zizou Cup and Copa De Fenomeno last season.

Not the worst transfers from looking at the team I can understand those. Guess whoever started off really done a number :))

You've got a very good team now bro..

Lewandowski, Huntelaar, Mata, Hamsik, Essien, Arteta, Albiol, Caecres..quality lads

Back