Haryana student Aryan Mishra mistaken for cow smuggler, chased for 25 km, killed

Yet another incident in BHARAT related to cow. This thing will not stop until people are living in delusion and trying to justify such an incident.

The cow is sacred, for sure, for Hindus but these kinds of incidents should be dealt with by the authorities and not these bloodthirsty mobs.

This is the problem of societies where religion/politics hold a higher value than law and order.

You will see people defending crimes like running bulldozer over accused’s houses, extra judicial killings of mafia dons, cow vigilantes killing cow smugglers etc.

In a civilised society it is the job of the judiciary and law/order agencies to catch the culprits and punish them for any crimes.
However, in India the judiciary/law and order is corrupt, the society itself is uneducated and uncouth that they justify/defend 2-bit criminals like these cow vigilantes to take law and order in their own hands.

The main problem is not that is crime happened, the main problem is that Indians are justifying/defending mob justice by any means possible. There is no empathy left in their heart for human life, it’s filled with hatred against their fellow humans.

If not stopped, this hatred will keep on spreading at a fast rate because of other social factors (unemployment/power culture/political recruitment/lack of education etc) and we will go on a very dark path like our neighbours have gone to.

It should have been the job of the media to maintain checks and balance and ensure the government does not let India slip towards this dark Path, however, media has sold out and the criminals don’t have the fear of judiciary.

RIP to the victim and hope god gives his family enough strength to handle the loss.

The main problem is not that is crime happened, the main problem is that Indians are justifying/defending mob justice by any means possible. There is no empathy left in their heart for human life, it’s filled with hatred against their fellow humans.
Why should there be empathy for smugglers?

Read that part again, you misunderstood it. Unless you believe the kid who died and his friends were smugglers.
Where did you see no empathy for the boy who died?

The people with no empathy are those who are using his tragic death to deflect attention from smugglers.

Where did you see no empathy for the boy who died?

The people with no empathy are those who are using his tragic death to deflect attention from smugglers.

This thread is about murder of an innocent kid, anyone who tries to deflect the thread away from the murder lacks empathy.

If you want to talk about smugglers you could have opened a new thread.
You chose this thread to justify the need of mob vigilantism which is the actual reason the boy died.

This thread is about murder of an innocent kid, anyone who tries to deflect the thread away from the murder lacks empathy.

If you want to talk about smugglers you could have opened a new thread.
You chose this thread to justify the need of mob vigilantism which is the actual reason the boy died.
How naive you are that you cannot see the propaganda.

I have said the every citizen should be a vigilante, but catching smugglers should be left to the law enforcement.

Whenever anyone discusses cow vigilantes, there will be discussion for cow smugglers. I am the only one who is talking about the root cause. Even in mainstream you will not see them discussing smugglers.

I have said the every citizen should be a vigilante, but catching smugglers should be left to the law enforcement.

Whenever anyone discusses cow vigilantes, there will be discussion for cow smugglers. I am the only one who is talking about the root cause. Even in mainstream you will not see them discussing smugglers.
This could work. Like we have neighbourhood watch who observe crimes but call the police instead of directly confronting the criminal.

There should be a cow equivalent as a deterrent.

Modi personally congratulates cow vigilantees. The shabaashi he gave sharma & kohli when they lost the World Cup final style one..

I thought that after this election, the air had more oxygen? What happened to that euphoria pappubhakts were experiencing?

Last edited by a moderator:
This is a law and order problem and the thugs have to be arrested and prosecuted just like the muslim old man train case. Law has to be equal for all.

Modi personally congratulates cow vigilantees. The shabaashi he gave sharma & kohli when they lost the World Cup final style one..
Where?? Have you personally seen him doing it? Blind hatred of pak people towards modi showws he must be doing something right. Not that it matters coming from a country that is a lifelong member of the inf begging bowl.

Cow vigilante is not the problem. It is the reaction to the violent and organized criminal network of cattle thieves and smugglers. It is a huge racket and they kill anyone who resists. Only recently state govts are trying to tackle this problem.

A dog barking at a cow should be killed ? Why doesn’t the dog know the cow is sacred ?
A dog creating a menace should be killed. Cows are gentle animals, if dogs bark, they get scared and stressed. When they get stressed, it affects their milk production.

Pls respect the religious feelings of your countrymen & pls don’t mistreat dogs in such an inhumane way.

Cows are in no danger from dogs

Pls respect the religious feelings of your countrymen & pls don’t mistreat dogs in such an inhumane way .

Cows are in no danger from dogs

Just like a man married a goat in Pak. See how silly that sounds. In a country of a billion plus - there will be a few thousand weirdos..

Just like a man married a goat in Pak. See how silly that sounds. In a country of a billion plus - there will be a few thousand weirdos..

I doubt he had a public ceremony.

The point was dogs are revered by some in India & should not be harmed if they bark at a cow . Both are animals , they have no idea who sees who as sacred .

Scolding a dog is fine but eating a beef burger is evil ?

Scolding a dog is fine but eating a beef burger is evil ?
I didn't call a person evil for eating beef.

But what is worse? Eating an animal, or scalding a dog (the dog over reacted just to get me scolded by my grandma).

My grandma loved all kinds of animals. If any of our cows was having labour pain, she would sit next to the cow to comfort it, with tears in her eyes. She believed humans can cry, but animals have to bear their pain silently. When some pregnant cat would enter our house to deliver the kitten, and would be shooed away by the ladies in the (extended) family, grandma would scold them "Have you forgotten your own pain when you had kids?". Somehow all cats in the neighbourhood knew that they can get shelter in her room. Whenever we would chase away a new cat, it would head for grandma's room, and she would chase us away. She said the cats would sleep on her feet and it felt comforting. Once a cobra got entangled around her clothes, but didn't bite her. She would narrate that story to say that God doesn't love her, and is not calling her back from this world, and wants her to live long. She passed away just 10 years ago. Although she loved me, as she loved all her grandsons and granddaughters (she only hated all her daughter in laws), she said that I am not a person who likes people, and sometimes even called me Qasai.

I didn't call a person evil for eating beef.

But what is worse? Eating an animal, or scalding a dog (the dog over reacted just to get me scolded by my grandma).

My grandma loved all kinds of animals. If any of our cows was having labour pain, she would sit next to the cow to comfort it, with tears in her eyes. She believed humans can cry, but animals have to bear their pain silently. When some pregnant cat would enter our house to deliver the kitten, and would be shooed away by the ladies in the (extended) family, grandma would scold them "Have you forgotten your own pain when you had kids?". Somehow all cats in the neighbourhood knew that they can get shelter in her room. Whenever we would chase away a new cat, it would head for grandma's room, and she would chase us away. She said the cats would sleep on her feet and it felt comforting. Once a cobra got entangled around her clothes, but didn't bite her. She would narrate that story to say that God doesn't love her, and is not calling her back from this world, and wants her to live long. She passed away just 10 years ago. Although she loved me, as she loved all her grandsons and granddaughters (she only hated all her daughter in laws), she said that I am not a person who likes people, and sometimes even called me Qasai.

That’s a very moooving story. I hope you learn to be kind to all animals including dogs .

if people see the cow as sacred it’s their belief but those who attack other animals or humans have a warped logic .

In your view , in order which life is more important or higher value ?

Is it 1.cow 2.human 3.dog ?

Five people, identified as cow vigilantes, were arrested on charges of killing a Class 12 student after mistaking him for a cattle smuggler in Faridabad.​

A 19-year-old Class 12 student was shot and killed after he was mistaken for a cattle smuggler in Haryana's Faridabad. The accused chased the victim's car for 25 kilometres before killing him. Five people were arrested in connection with the incident.

faridabad-student-killed-034618459-16x9_0.jpg

Aryan Mishra, the victim, went out with his friends Harshit and Shanky in a Duster car around midnight on August 23 to eat noodles. The accused, identified as cow vigilantes, told police during questioning that they had received information that some cattle smugglers were conducting surveillance in the city using Duster and Fortuner SUVs.

The accused also claimed the alleged cattle smugglers were calling their associates to pick up cows in a truck from isolated areas.

The accused, who were also in a car, spotted the Duster and signalled it to stop. Harshit was driving the Duster, in which Aryan was also present. Shanky and two women were seated in the back of the car.

Police said that Harshit and Shanky was recently involved in a dispute with a man and had an attempt to murder case against him. When the accused signalled them to stop, the occupants of the Duster mistakenly believed that the same man was confronting them due to a previous dispute. In a bid to escape, they sped away.

The vigilantes, now convinced that the Duster occupants were cattle smugglers, began chasing them. Harshit drove the car for about 25 kilometres and broke through the barrier at the Palwal toll plaza. The accused then opened fire on the Duster and a bullet went through the rear window and struck Aryan, who was sitting shotgun.

After Aryan was shot, Harshit pulled over, but the attackers approached and fired another shot into Aryan's chest, resulting in his death.

A Faridabad Police official said the arrested suspects were identified as Anil Kaushik, Varun, Krishna, Adesh and Saurav.

Police said the accused initially tried to mislead them by claiming they had thrown the murder weapon into a canal. However, the weapon was later recovered from Anil's residence.

The incident comes days after a migrant worker was beaten to death by cow vigilantes in Haryana's Charkhi Dadri district over suspicion of consuming beef. Police had arrested seven people for the murder.

Poor soul, curse be on perpetrators of such crime

Again we can have a separate thread for that.

Vigilantism doesn’t mean you become the executor. Even if the vigilantes find a cow smuggler it doesn’t give them the right to shoot/murder the smugglers.

These guys chased the kids and shot at them. That’s not vigilantism that’s a cold blooded murder.

Again we can have a separate thread for that.

Vigilantism doesn’t mean you become the executor. Even if the vigilantes find a cow smuggler it doesn’t give them the right to shoot/murder the smugglers.

These guys chased the kids and shot at them. That’s not vigilantism that’s a cold blooded murder.
So you agree with vigilantism but dont agree that they should be the executors. That is what I have been saying.

Police sources revealed that the accused believed they had spotted suspected cattle smugglers on the night of August 23 and mistook Aryan and his friends for their targets. This misunderstanding led to a confrontation near the Gadhpuri Toll on the Delhi-Agra National Highway, where Aryan was tragically killed.

Amazing lady . Condolences to her & the family for this tragic death .

If only more Hindus spoke out like this brave mother

How is a dog supposed to respect Hindu sacred cows ?

These people are crazy , should be in a secure facility.
This is what is called being brainwashed. You have mobile phones in every hand with cheap data available. And in their there are several watsup groups. These people read all fake news and allegations and opinions which RSS want to propagate , and they believe that.

These people have no idea what kind of things are written in hindu scriptures. Whatever garbage is served to them they simply accept that.

These things did not happen in one day , RSS worked decades at grass root levels , working in background , to built up this army of low lives , who are filled with hatred against Muslims and Christians. They always knew that is intellectual debates they will never prevail against Muslims , so the only way to do so is to create an atmosphere of animosity against them. These are not one off isolated incidents , but a well prepared sinister plan.

This is what is called being brainwashed. You have mobile phones in every hand with cheap data available. And in their there are several watsup groups. These people read all fake news and allegations and opinions which RSS want to propagate , and they believe that.

These people have no idea what kind of things are written in hindu scriptures. Whatever garbage is served to them they simply accept that.

These things did not happen in one day , RSS worked decades at grass root levels , working in background , to built up this army of low lives , who are filled with hatred against Muslims and Christians. They always knew that is intellectual debates they will never prevail against Muslims , so the only way to do so is to create an atmosphere of animosity against them. These are not one off isolated incidents , but a well prepared sinister plan.

Spot on . RSS realise there are millions of backward idiots who they can easily brainwash.

Killing a dog because it barked is mental institution level & some here support it lol

What killing of Hindu teen by India cow vigilantes tells us about Modi 3.0​

At about 1am on August 24, Aryan Mishra, a 19-year-old 12th-grade student received a phone call.

Two of his friends, both sons of Mishra’s landlord, wanted him to join them for a late-night snack – noodles, according to reports.

Mishra soon joined them, grabbing the passenger seat in the landlord’s red SUV in a middle-class neighbourhood in Faridabad, a city in Haryana state on the outskirts of the national capital, New Delhi.

One of the brothers, Harshit Gulati, was at the wheel, while his elder sibling, Shankey Gulati, 26, was in the rear with their mother Sujata Gulati and her friend Kirti Sharma, according to Indian media reports.

As they drove along the largely empty streets of Faridabad, a car with a flashing red and blue beacon on top of it tried to stop them, local media reports said. Such beacons are usually allowed only on government vehicles. But the illegal use of these beacons by private vehicles remains rampant – especially when the owner is politically influential.

Details of what happened next are hazy and are being investigated by the police. But according to most reports, the car that Aryan and his friends were in tried to speed away from the chasing vehicle. Was that because they were just scared of being followed by an unknown car? Was it because Shankey, according to some reports, was accused in a separate attempted murder case, and his family thought they were being pursued by a police vehicle?

Source: Al Jazeera

When the news broke last week that Mishra, a Hindu in his last year of high school, had been killed by cow vigilantes, it made headlines across the country. The shock was not over his death but over the fact that a Hindu had been mistakenly targeted. The subtext was that if he had been a Muslim, it would been acceptable, said his father, Siyanand.

By contrast, two incidents within days of Mishra’s death barely merited any media coverage. A Muslim migrant worker, also in Haryana, was beaten to death on August 27 on suspicion of having eaten beef.

A day later, a frail, elderly Muslim man on a train in Maharashtra in the west was also beaten by Hindus, who accused him of having beef in his bag.

Apparently due to the victims’ religion, these assaults generated little outrage among the Hindu majority and it has been rare for anyone in the government to lament such crimes. BJP-controlled states have instead increased the penalties for killing cows — in Uttar Pradesh the punishment for doing so is ten years in prison, the same as for culpable homicide.

From the article above, quite damning conclusion that it's only made the headlines because the victim was a Hindu. This is how relentless state sponsored propaganda against a community can desensitise a population.

Can these vigilantes be retrained and sent across the border to Bangladesh? @Bhaijaan what do you think?

They have the passion for their religion that others lack but it needs focussed on the right areas.

A well trained militia could protect the Bangladeshi Hindus and this solution gives the Indian state some plausible deniability if they are ever caught.

Can these vigilantes be retrained and sent across the border to Bangladesh? @Bhaijaan what do you think?

They have the passion for their religion that others lack but it needs focussed on the right areas.

A well trained militia could protect the Bangladeshi Hindus and this solution gives the Indian state some plausible deniability if they are ever caught.

We don’t send untrained donkeys to foreign land to commit terrorist acts. It’s not our style.
When the time comes we will send our army to bring war to Bangladesh and bring justice to Hindus.

The Bangladeshis will know what’s up. Soon.

We don’t send untrained donkeys to foreign land to commit terrorist acts. It’s not our style.
When the time comes we will send our army to bring war to Bangladesh and bring justice to Hindus.

I look forward to it happening.

I look forward to it happening.

Thanks brother.

I hope it doesn’t and things are resolved before Sanatanis having to unleash the Trishul.

There is only one gangster in this region. Better not awake the ancient war machine.

Always remember what happened in Kurukshetra.

Sorry It's just day dreaming...do share the details when it actually happens in future.

Sorry It's just day dreaming...do share the details when it actually happens in future.

It won’t happen.

Sanatan was revived by Modi ji.
But the concept of Yudh and Shatruwadh is something most Hindus still refrain from because centuries of forced secularism made them soft.

It won’t happen.

Sanatan was revived by Modi ji.
But the concept of Yudh and Shatruwadh is something most Hindus still refrain from because centuries of forced secularism made them soft.
In our tradition there is a saying that every 100 years Allah will send a Mujadid ( reviver).

I guess similarly Modi has maximized his revival capability. For non Hindus like me seeing you proudly mention words like Yudh and Santan is an indication of revival as we hadn't seen these words used before.

I guess now we wait for the next reviver who will stand on the great work Modi Ji has done and take things to the next level.

In our tradition there is a saying that every 100 years Allah will send a Mujadid ( reviver).

I guess similarly Modi has maximized his revival capability. For non Hindus like me seeing you proudly mention words like Yudh and Santan is an indication of revival as we hadn't seen these words used before.

I guess now we wait for the next reviver who will stand on the great work Modi Ji has done and take things to the next level.

This is nothing new brother, just that the mostly secular burger class of India represented Bharat for a long time in forums such as yours.

With internet revolution, you will continue to see more and more true Bhartiyas and Sanatanis.

This is nothing new brother, just that the mostly secular burger class of India represented Bharat for a long time in forums such as yours.

With internet revolution, you will continue to see more and more true Bhartiyas and Sanatanis.
Very good signs and I hope this trend continues. In this increasingly godless world I would rather stand beside someone that proudly worships 1000 gods than someone who believes there is no God.

Thanks brother.

I hope it doesn’t and things are resolved before Sanatanis having to unleash the Trishul.

There is only one gangster in this region. Better not awake the ancient war machine.

Always remember what happened in Kurukshetra.

Do you eat any meat at all ?

It’s do or die for our faith.
This is the last opportunity.

We either embrace Yudh and save our faith and take it to the future.

Else, people would only be reading about Hinduism in the books. That too special books because hostile monotheists won’t allow us a place in the history books either because Sanatan is so resilient that we just two Sanatanis

And in English this is ?

Let’s hope the killers of this Hindu boy are punished to the extreme . A cows life is not as a valuable as his was
Kshatru means enemy.

As I mentioned earlier, he will likely avoid this question to protect his fake Sanatani image. :inti

I think we will mostly continue to see the true Bharatiyas on internet forums and other such social media. In real life they take pride in subjugating their faith and getting assimilated once they step outside India.

And they will remain limited to internet only. :inti

And in English this is ?

Let’s hope the killers of this Hindu boy are punished to the extreme . A cows life is not as a valuable as his was

He was himself into criminal lifestyle and had death threats. This was coming.

Let this incident not come in the way of the wonderful and brave work being done by Gaurakshaks.

Back