He Said He’d Kill Me If I Didn’t Talk’: Minor Who Was Burnt Alive in Jharkhand by Stalker

cricketjoshila

ODI Captain
Runs
Post of the Week
The Class 12 student from Jharkhand’s Dumka aspired to become a police officer. But her life was mercilessly snatched when Shahrukh, her alleged stalker, poured petrol on her from a distance and set her on fire. The incident happened on August 23.

She was first admitted to Phulo Jhano Medical College and Hospital in Dumka in a critical condition with 90 per cent burn injuries and later referred to RIMS. She died on Sunday.

New developments in the girl’s murder have suggested that she was a minor and not a major as police had previously claimed.

Following uproar over the girl’s death, SDPO Noor Mustafa has been removed from supervising the case. An inspector-level police officer will be investigating the case now, to be supervised by an SP-level officer, Dumka SP Amber Lakra told news agency ANI.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.ne...nt-alive-in-jharkhand-by-stalker-5850907.html

We were living in fear for 3 months, says father of girl shot at by stalker

Maybe we should vacate our present house and leave for a safer space . Our trauma and physical wounds will take some time to heal,” said the father of a 16-year-old schoolgirl who was shot at near her home on Thursday afternoon by a man who had been stalking her for the last three months.

Two accomplices — aged 19 and 24 — of the main accused, Ali, have been arrested, said the police. A search is on to trace the main accused.

The father said it was difficult for his family to stay in the same neighbourhood where they lived in constant fear of the accused, who not just stalked the girl but also threatened the rest of the members.

“Every morning, my daughter, a student of Class XI, would complain that a man whom she met on Instagram four months ago had been following her to school and home despite her refusing to talk to him,” he said. The father decided to accompany the girl to the school but did not lodge a police complaint as the accused was a feared man in the area.

He said that the entire colony knew that the man was stalking his daughter. “He would often stand outside our house and wait for her. He would also threaten her to talk to him,” he said.

No formal complaint

“On July 4 this year, when my daughter wasn’t home, Ali asked his friends to throw stones at our house to scare us,” he said, adding that they approached the local police but did not file a formal complaint.

According to the father, when the victim confronted the accused, he threatened to shoot her. “He would call my wife and threaten her as well. My daughter started staying indoors as she felt scared all the time,” he said. For the next few days, the accused did not bother the victim, but after some time, he was back, said the father.

On Thursday afternoon, the victim, her mother and two of her cousins were on their way home from school when the accused and two of his friends started following them on their motorcycle. When the girl reached her neighbourhood, the accused shot her and fled the spot.

At 3.47 p.m., a call was received regarding a gunshot injury to a girl, the police said, adding that the victim was rushed to Batra hospital for treatment.

A case under Sections 307 (attempt to murder) and 34 (common intention) of the IPC has been registered. The victim received an injury on her shoulder and is currently undergoing treatment, said Deputy Commissioner of Police (south) Benita Mary Jaiker said.

The Delhi Commission for Women has taken suo motu cognisance of the case and sought a copy of the FIR registered, the details of the accused arrested, and a detailed action-taken report on the matter.

https://www.thehindu.com/news/citie...l-shot-at-by-stalker/article65815156.ece/amp/

Last edited by a moderator:
Before opening the thread, I knew the suspect would be Muslim because of the OP.

Disgusting crime.

Hindus do this to Muslims because OF their faith on a daily basis, the forum wouldnt keep up.

Lets not use such tragic events to score points for Hindutva or for any extremists.

Tent owner murders mom daughter after no to indecent offer

Lucknow: Sultanpur police on Sunday arrested owner of a tent house, Irfan 24, along with his brothers, Sadan 27, and Shehzad 30, for the murder of a woman Shakuntala, 40, and her daughter Vijaylaxmi, 21.
Police also recovered a machete used in the murder. The mother-daughter duo was found murdered in their house on June 29.
Sultanpur superintendent of police Somen Barma said that Shakuntala, whose husband is a vegetable vendor, was passing through a rough phase as she lacked money to fulfil her daily needs.
“So, she got inclined towards the tent owner who spent a lot of money on her. Later, the accused also started taking her for outings in luxury cars. In the due course of time, Irfan saw Shakuntala’s 21-year-old daughter and persuaded her to let him be with her,” the SP said. Shakuntala agreed to his indecent proposal, but her daughter Vijay Laxmi vehemently opposed this, said police.
The incident also strained the relationship between Irfan and Shakuntala which infuriated the former. He along with his two brothers planned to kill them both, said police.
On June 29, Irfan along with his two brothers entered the residence of the woman while her husband was away and asked Sadan to stand guard outside. “I tried to persuade Shakuntala to get me married to Vijay Laxmi and even agreed to pay for her studies and pamper her with all the luxuries, but she was defiant,” Irfan told police during interrogation, said an officer privy to the probe.
“Mad at the rejection, I demanded all my money back from Shakuntala which led to a brawl. In a fit of rage, I took out the machete and slit her neck. Thereafter, we held Vijay Laxmi who began screaming and killed her too before we fled,” Irfan added.
“When the police rounded up Irfan during the investigation and scanned his mobile phone, over 500 calls were exchanged between Irfan and Shakuntala. The accused was then confronted with the evidence and he spilled the beans and also revealed the names of two others involved with him,” said SP Barma.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/m.time...o-indecent-offer/amp_articleshow/92643160.cms

Awful thing to have happened to the poor girl.
I hope justice is served to the disgusting individual/s who carried out this crime.

Really I'm lost for words. The world is full of deranged people that commit heinous crimes.
The world is also full of extremism and others that just peddle their own agenda or the agenda of the a set of beliefs they follow.

To the poster who started this thread, I hope you frequent other foreign sites so that more people can see the extremism that lurks in people like yourself.

There are increasing incidents of these type in some states of India.

Somewhere down the line this will become a political issue.

Awful thing to have happened to the poor girl.
I hope justice is served to the disgusting individual/s who carried out this crime.

Really I'm lost for words. The world is full of deranged people that commit heinous crimes.
The world is also full of extremism and others that just peddle their own agenda or the agenda of the a set of beliefs they follow.

To the poster who started this thread, I hope you frequent other foreign sites so that more people can see the extremism that lurks in people like yourself.

Dont shoot the messenger. These cases are becoming frequent and its only time before there is some kind of social reaction and retaliation.

There are increasing incidents of these type in some states of India.

Somewhere down the line this will become a political issue.

In that case please also highlight the Hindu atrocities so there is a balance in views.

Dont shoot the messenger. These cases are becoming frequent and its only time before there is some kind of social reaction and retaliation.

Is this how you/your government will justify future actions against Muslims.

Pull the other one mate. You're so far on one side that you're practically off the spectrum

Is this how you/your government will justify future actions against Muslims.

Pull the other one mate. You're so far on one side that you're practically off the spectrum

Future actions? This is ongoing consolidation of Hindu votes.

Jharkhand voted a non BJP government and the non muslims are being targeted.

School holidays changed from Sunday to Friday.

Girl burned alive by muslim stalker whom the SDPO a muslim tried to save by diluting charges.

Hindu houses demolished by muslims in palamu.

These are from last 2 months. And then people think why Hindus vote BJP.

Future actions? This is ongoing consolidation of Hindu votes.

Jharkhand voted a non BJP government and the non muslims are being targeted.

School holidays changed from Sunday to Friday.

Girl burned alive by muslim stalker whom the SDPO a muslim tried to save by diluting charges.

Hindu houses demolished by muslims in palamu.

These are from last 2 months. And then people think why Hindus vote BJP.

Muslims vs Hindus
How about seeing from non extremist perspective and deal with all of them as Indians.
Dialogue leads to trust, trust leads to harmony.

Muslims vs Hindus
How about seeing from non extremist perspective and deal with all of them as Indians.
Dialogue leads to trust, trust leads to harmony.

Dialogue? Sorry but sadly a section of muslims have been brainwashed by political parties to believe that

1. If those parties are in power, then muslims are above law.

2. Muslims have the power to make or break governments in India.

3. Like some on PP they believe they are rulers over non muslims.

Foreign funded madrasas and preachers are fanning a supremacy movement that will end up isolating them.

Jharkhand Sharukh proved to be Bollywood Sharukh from Darr movie. Hope he rots in jail forever.

His religion is totally irreverent. Hindu men in India abuse Hindu women and Muslim's do the same too. Punish this man like he should be that is all there is too it. He is a criminal because off his mindset not religious belief.

This has nothing to do with his religious belief. He is simply a criminal.

Islam obviously doesn't teach to stalk a girl. Complete opposite actually.

The fact OP highlighted religion shows his agenda.

Because such incidents are increasing. Muslim guy stalks a non muslim girl, rejected, violence follows. Or non muslim girl being forced to convert or tortured.

The thing is non muslim society in India has liberalised a lot and females are free to meet and befriend boys etc. The Muslim society is still conservative and hence a tendency of Muslim boys to seek relationship or friendship with non muslim girls.

This is a social problem of muslims, not an islamic issue.

But you can be rest assured that Imran Khan would be tweeting about it if religions were swapped. Sadly, such incidents are more of a political point-scoring opportunity the people rather than actual sympathy for the victim. Pretty sure OP is on the same boat too.

Last edited:
But you can be rest assured that Imran Khan would be tweeting about it if religions were swapped. Sadly, such incidents are more of a political point-scoring opportunity the people rather than actual sympathy for the victim. Pretty sure OP is on the same boat too.

This is a social issue of muslims, not a religious issue. Many issues among hindu and muslims in India are social issues and not religious.

This is a social issue of muslims, not a religious issue. Many issues among hindu and muslims in India are social issues and not religious.

What about Adityanath saying Muslim women should be openly raped?. Muslim women in India who are abused by Hindu men are terrified to speak up these days. Being the minority they are always under scrutiny as it is being accused of everything and anything. Have you forgotten about Bilkis Bano who was raped by Hindu men? These criminals were garlanded by the RSS then given sweetmeat to celebrate their release.

Hindu's the majority community in India with a Hindu nutcase as PM playing the victim card is hilarious!!:cummins Indian Muslim's have told me many times that when India defeats Pak at Cricket they are abused at school, work, college and university by being told that "your team lost". When Pak wins they are abused even more being called "traitors" and all. So no matter the result Indian Muslim's can't win.

Last edited:
Jharkhand: Tribal girl raped, dead body found hanging from tree in Dumka

Dumka: In another incident of crime against women in Jharkhand’s Dumka district, a 14-year-old tribal girl was found hanging from a tree on Friday. The girl was allegedly sexually exploited by a man on the pretext of marriage, police said on Saturday.
Meanwhile, the mother of the victim alleged that her daughter was raped, killed, and hanged from a tree in the Mufassil police station area on Friday, reported PTI.
The accused identified as Arman Ansari has been arrested. He works as a construction worker, superintendent of police Ambar Lakra told PTI.

Arman Ansari has been charged under IPC sections 376 (rape), 302 (murder) and provisions of the SC/ST Act and POCSO Act, Lakra said.

“The deceased girl found hanging from a tree in Dumka is a minor, tribal girl. The accused identified as Arman Ansari has been booked under section 302 of IPC, SC ST and POCSO Act. The matter is being investigated. Whether she was pregnant or not will be known once post-mortem has been conducted,” Dumka SP told news agency ANI on Sunday.
“The accused has also been booked under section 376 of the IPC. The post-mortem has been conducted and report is awaited,” added Dumka SP.
Expressing deep anguish over the incident, Jharkhand chief minister Hemant Soren tweeted, “I am deeply saddened by the incident in Dumka. The accused has been arrested. I have directed the Dumka Police to take strict legal steps to ensure justice. May God give peace to the departed daughter and strength to the bereaved family to bear this critical time.”

On the other hand, senior BJP leader Babulal Marandi took to Twitter and claimed that the tribal girl was raped and then hanged by the accused, reported PTI.
“I have heard that tomorrow you are coming to Dumka to visit the house of a Santal tribal girl, a victim of Armaan Ansari's jihad. I want to know, for what fear are you avoiding taking the name of the accused? The accident had come to the notice of the police only yesterday. Was this told to you or not? For whom were you waiting to get speak up?” the former chief minister asked CM Soren.
Attacking Soren, BJP national vice president, and another former chief minister Raghubar Das in a Twitter post said, "Pay attention in Jharkhand when you get time from resort politics."
JMM spokesperson Supriya Bhattacharya said the party will give its reaction to the tribal girl's death on Sunday.
The incident came to light close to the incident on August 23, when a 16-year-old girl was burnt alive by a man identified as Shahrukh for reportedly refusing his proposal. The accused allegedly poured petrol on the girl from outside the window of her room when she was sleeping and set her on fire. The teenager succumbed to her injuries on August 28.

On August 28, a 15-year-old tribal girl was raped allegedly by a 26-year-old man after barging into her house in Jharkhand’s Ranchi, reported PTI.
The accused in both cases have been arrested.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.ti...nging-from-tree-in-dumka-article-93978724/amp

Another incident in the same area.

Muslim Man Threatens Hindu Woman To Convert For Marriage, Arrested

Bhopal: A Muslim man in Madhya Pradesh has been arrested for allegedly stalking a 19-year-old nursing student, a Hindu, and threatening her with acid attack if she did not convert to Islam and marry him.
Monu Mansoori, 22, allegedly confronted the woman and showered flowers on her on Monday. The incident was reported from Madhya Pradesh's Khandwa district. The police said he had also threatened another woman in January this year, after which he was jailed. He was granted bail later.

In the latest case, both the woman and Monu Mansoori are residents of the same village. The nursing student in her police complaint said he somehow got her number and even pinged her on WhatsApp that he would kill her if she refused his marriage proposal.

He's a Muslim guy. He followed me everyday to college from our village. He caught my hand and I yelled at him. He threw flowers on me, said he will kill me. He sent a photo of him on social media holding a gun," the woman told reporters.

The police said Monu Mansoori has been arrested under the Madhya Pradesh Freedom of Religion Act and the Indian Penal Code. The Madhya Pradesh law seeks to punish religious conversion by fraud, especially for marriage, and provides for up to 10-year jail.

The nursing student yelled for help when Monu Mansoori, after sneaking up from behind her, showered flowers on her head near a college, the police said. Before he ran away, he threatened her with acid attack if she did not convert to Islam and marry him, the police said.

The woman then sought the help of a Hindu organisation and filed a complaint with the police.

A nursing student came to us saying she has been threatened by a man in front of SN College (in Khandwa). The student said she was molested. The man also threatened to kill her if she did not marry him," police officer Poonamchand Yadav said.

https://www.ndtv.com/india-news/mad...oman-to-convert-for-marriage-arrested-3325248

Joshila keeping this thread active as a one man show, dredging the bottom of the barrel with anti muslim reports.
But not responding in the other thread where 26 Muslims have been arrested for praying in their own home... Have you found the road that was blocked by them?

Joshila keeping this thread active as a one man show, dredging the bottom of the barrel with anti muslim reports.
But not responding in the other thread where 26 Muslims have been arrested for praying in their own home... Have you found the road that was blocked by them?

I have already responded to that thread.

Bottom of the barrel? Barely one week and 4-5 incidents of the same kind. If i start digging who knows how many such cases will come out.

Its no wonder that you think muslims praying is more important than non muslims killed or threatened.

I have already responded to that thread.

Bottom of the barrel? Barely one week and 4-5 incidents of the same kind. If i start digging who knows how many such cases will come out.

Its no wonder that you think muslims praying is more important than non muslims killed or threatened.

Are you saying only Muslims do this? Are Hindus in subcontinent angels?

I can probably find cases like this involving Hindus too.

The issue is not a Muslim problem. It is just people being bad.

Are you saying only Muslims do this? Are Hindus in subcontinent angels?

I can probably find cases like this involving Hindus too.

The issue is not a Muslim problem. It is just people being bad.

Its a muslim social problem not a religious issue. I explained it in one of my posts above.

Whats the OP trying to prove? That some people commit disgusting crimes

Great work sherlock

We just dont expect the govt to instigate it, encourage it or look the other way

Last edited:
Whats the OP trying to prove? That some people commit disgusting crimes

Great work sherlock

We just dont expect the govt to instigate it, encourage it or look the other way

Because such incidents are increasing. Muslim guy stalks a non muslim girl, rejected, violence follows. Or non muslim girl being forced to convert or tortured.

The thing is non muslim society in India has liberalised a lot and females are free to meet and befriend boys etc. The Muslim society is still conservative and hence a tendency of Muslim boys to seek relationship or friendship with non muslim girls.

This is going to be the next hindu muslim issue that may spiral into a bigger problem.

This is going to be the next hindu muslim issue that may spiral into a bigger problem.

Jharkhand's next elections are only in 2024, after the Lok Sabha elections.

Do your campaign for your dear leader at a later time.

Jharkhand's next elections are only in 2024, after the Lok Sabha elections.

Do your campaign for your dear leader at a later time.

I don't need to campaign. Such incidents will automatically push the non muslims vote towards BJP.

I don't need to campaign. Such incidents will automatically push the non muslims vote towards BJP.

So you admit that canvassing for votes for the BJP is your desire here, and not to seek justice to the plight of Muslims/non-Muslims?

So you admit that canvassing for votes for the BJP is your desire here, and not to seek justice to the plight of Muslims/non-Muslims?

Where am i canvassing.

I just want to show what may be the next muslim non muslim ignition point. And if this persists BJP will easily win.

I have said it earlier and i say it again, a single party ruling center plus 18 states and being thr LOP in most others, isn't good for democracy.

But unless other parties start moving away from muslim appeasement, BJP will keep getting votes. Life long communist party voters in bengal are voting BJP because they believe the law and Order has gone down the drain and police, due to political pressure don't act on muslims.

Where am i canvassing.

I just want to show what may be the next muslim non muslim ignition point. And if this persists BJP will easily win.

I have said it earlier and i say it again, a single party ruling center plus 18 states and being thr LOP in most others, isn't good for democracy.

But unless other parties start moving away from muslim appeasement, BJP will keep getting votes. Life long communist party voters in bengal are voting BJP because they believe the law and Order has gone down the drain and police, due to political pressure don't act on muslims.

Who is exerting this pressure and how effective is it? The largest party is already in power and they have an anti-muslim mandate. Don't think any other political forces can come close to BJP's influence

Who is exerting this pressure and how effective is it? The largest party is already in power and they have an anti-muslim mandate. Don't think any other political forces can come close to BJP's influence

The non BJP parties have significant influence and do try ecert pressure. In non BJP ruled states its even more significant.

The non BJP, read congress leftist ecosystem is very strong. They believe that by doing all this they are helping muslims and will get their votes.

There is a famous dialogue in a Bollywood film, in it, a far leftist professor, asks her student to execute a plan against a RW nationalist govt.

She goads her by saying "Sarkar unki hai to kya hua, System to hamara hai".

Back