Assault, murder of 8-year-old Asifa Bano in JK - Protests by Hindu nationalists (supporting accused)

Disgusting behaviour from Hindu thugs and lack of condemnation in India is unsurprising.

Not any celebrity has discussed this action by dirty hindu nationalists because they are afraid of the power they weild.

I fully hope that justice is delivered and there is widespread condemnation in India.

Last edited by a moderator:
What is to be said to condemn this gruesome incident that hasnt been already said. Pathetic that political parties from both sides have united to shield the accused. Utter nonsense is happening in Jammu.

Do you support the murder of a child by thugs? Your condemnation is very tame.

Can't believe someone would get up in the morning and willingly defend an accused child rapist.

:facepalm:

Absolutely disgusting.

As if rape of innocent women and kids wasn't bad enough on both side of border, some achieve new low by actually protesting to save the rapists???

Sick sick people!

Brutal rape and murder of a 8year old....how could anyone support the accused here? Who the hell are they to gangrape a girl and displace a nomad group from there? Bjp and congress supporting the accused....pathetic.:facepalm:

[MENTION=76058]cricketjoshila[/MENTION] [MENTION=136571]akki[/MENTION] [MENTION=142736]English August[/MENTION] [MENTION=137774]Canadian[/MENTION]Goose Not a single word of contempt for a fellow Indian who was brutally raped and murdered. But all hell brokes when afridi makes some tweet....

Disgraceful thing....what to say ?.i cannot even imagine that politics is going on over such things. All parties just want to do politics over anything. No party is worthy to be voted literally....
CBI or any highest authority should take the charge and fast process the case and give brutal death penalty to the culprits and same thing to that MLA case of U.P as well....

A country where politicians are accssed of raping then people are expecting too much from animals that lives actively in our society. Its not a hindu muslim thing. Unfortunately now rape will also shape in to muslim hindu thing ,first time i have read.. ....so instead of solving this we took the crime to next level that is to play politics over it...very good....keep it up...
Very very harsh steps needed to be taken to solve these sort of issues. India deoesnt deserve democracy. People need danda pared.,forced things only. ....And its not media responsibilty only to lead the cases so that justics can be given...

This is a rape case so at least some are reacting,a lot of abuse and violence in Kashmir is actually supported due to nationalism.

Really really disgusting. I indulge with these Hindu nationalists (terrorists) everyday. Really pathetic people. So much hate for Muslims.seriously how could you defend this. Laanat ae aisi country par. Doob maro.

Really really disgusting. I indulge with these Hindu nationalists (terrorists) everyday. Really pathetic people. So much hate for Muslims.seriously how could you defend this. Laanat ae aisi country par. Doob maro.

But why you indulge with terrorists ? We dnt indulge with terrorists . Do we ? I dnt see much difference between people like you and those ultra nationalists. You all are same. Carry on...do make our country hell...There are nationlists who condemned this rape and all the rapes which happen anywhere and have protested againt this....

But is it first rape ? I hope your blood didnt boil onlg because victim was a muslim. Because rape is a disease in this world and especially in india as well. I have no damn idea why people are protesting againt the arrest of culprit. Do they think that he is innocent or they actually support the rape ? I am sure someone has to be culprit if crime took place ,so hopefully and i really pray that culprit would be given harsh punishment...

But why you indulge with terrorists ? We dnt indulge with terrorists . Do we ? I dnt see much difference between people like you and those ultra nationalists. You all are same. Carry on...do make our country hell...There are nationlists who condemned this rape and all the rapes which happen anywhere and have protested againt this....

But is it first rape ? I hope your blood didnt boil onlg because victim was a muslim. Because rape is a disease in this world and especially in india as well. I have no damn idea why people are protesting againt the arrest of culprit. Do they think that he is innocent or they actually support the rape ? I am sure someone has to be culprit if crime took place ,so hopefully and i really pray that culprit would be given harsh punishment...

You haven’t been living in a cave ? Have you?

Protesting and protecting because it hurts the radical version of Hinduism. Which is on the rise or some would argue it was always there, now people aren’t afraid to hide it.

She was kept in a Hindu temple for 8 days and raped over and over. That hurt the sentiment of these radicals and they need to protect it, including elected politician.

Pak link :facepalm:

This world is a terrible place and i think we will never see peaceful relations between Pakistan and India.

Horrible.

It's going on for a while about time it was brought to attention of the world. 80cr community is scared of 18cr community that's what happens when monkeys are in charge at the highest level.

RIP humanity. Political parties using the tragic event for their own advantage in India, and Pakistanis using this to push their Kashmir propaganda. Pathetic

I have no bloody idea why are the lawyers protesting here. Whats their interest? Congress BJP leaders of both parties into this. Something deep is going on here.

Where do you indulge bhai?

What is to be said to condemn this gruesome incident that hasnt been already said. Pathetic that political parties from both sides have united to shield the accused. Utter nonsense is happening in Jammu.

That just shows how deep the roots of the Hindutva movement have took hold, seems like Congress are now competing with BJP to show who identifies more with it if what you are saying is true. Instead of water, looks like the whole of India is pouring oil on the fire.

That just shows how deep the roots of the Hindutva movement have took hold, seems like Congress are now competing with BJP to show who identifies more with it if what you are saying is true. Instead of water, looks like the whole of India is pouring oil on the fire.

There is something else going on here. This has nothing to do with hindutva or anything. There is something else going on here.

RIP humanity. Political parties using the tragic event for their own advantage in India, and Pakistanis using this to push their Kashmir propaganda. Pathetic

Yes, it's everybody else's fault apart from the perpetrators. When you hear such deflection from supposedly educated people, it's not hard to see why these animals are being defended.

There is something else going on here. This has nothing to do with hindutva or anything. There is something else going on here.

I believe the issues have been conflated with the Anti Rohingya settlement protests. How still they can support this child murdering vermin is beyond me.

I believe the issues have been conflated with the Anti Rohingya settlement protests. How still they can support this child murdering vermin is beyond me.

May be the Rohingya issue has something to do here. But Asifa is Baklawer. Surprising thing is that all of a sudden lawyers are on march defending the accused. That doesnot make sense.

May be the Rohingya issue has something to do here. But Asifa is Baklawer. Surprising thing is that all of a sudden lawyers are on march defending the accused. That doesnot make sense.
The Rohingya protest has been ongoing for some time and was treated with the usual disdain from the national media/Kashmir government. What joined the causes was that this investigation was handed over to the Kashmir police, instead of Jammu police. The Kashmir police had a heavy handed approach to the investigation which further riled up the situation, causing the current mess.

I have read about this rape since it is trending a lot on social media since yesterday. Have to say this is a very peculiar situation.

There is something the media & powers to be are not telling us. None of the facts make any sense. Why would lawyers prevent the police from filing charge sheet & the response from other political parties in India is also very disturbing along with other facts about this case are also perplexing. There is something very fishy behind the scene that is being covered up by authorities.

Poor Asifa.
There is a sickness in the minds of these vermin,these BJP hindu's have dehumanized Muslims to such an extent that rape,torture and murder all becomes something to be supported or trivialized.

Don't know why any thing related to J & K or Muslims in India becomes fishy in India and it becomes a sorry state of affairs.

Even Lawyers are out there to support the rapist and murderer.

Extremely horrible and shameful stuff i doubt if those people have a thing called as Heart :(

This is a heinous crime that boils my blood just thinking about it. It doesn't matter if she was Muslim Hindu or whatever. A little girl was kidnapped, sedated and gang raped for days and then strangled.

The fact that the Hindus and the parties are trying to save the accused is sad to see. How can anyone defend these vile pieces of *****. I am not surprised they blamed Pakistan.

Even a f@rt in India is blamed on Pakistan. Such is the mentality of these people who refused to accept their own mistakes and wanna blame us for everything wrong with their country.

Some people will actually believe that.. That’s how stupid people of this country are..

According to what I have read

The girl was gang-raped repeatedly inside a village temple and kept sedated for hours before being killed by six men, including one who had been "invited" to come all the way from Meerut to "satisfy his lust", the police have told a court.

http://www.business-standard.com/ar...on-what-happened-in-jammu-118041300145_1.html

A vile creature was called from another village to join in and this happened inside a temple. Yet we have people supporting the culprits and making excuses.

What the hell ! They are not even fit to be called humans, these sick weirdos. They deserve to rot in the darkest places in hell.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Asifa is India's Zainab. Only difference is that no Pakistani marched for the rapist of Zainab. No Pakistani chanted "Pakistan Paindabad" for that beast. The courts of Pakistan sentenced the beast to death, while our lawyers are trying to block the trial. Are we a failed state?&#55358;&#56596;</p>— Sanjiv Bhatt (IPS) (@sanjivbhatt) <a href="https://twitter.com/sanjivbhatt/status/984714536900063232?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">April 13, 2018</a></blockquote>
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Seeing lot of noise about why so much outrage over this girl, and not when the girls were hindus. Takes special ability to not only look the other way, but dismiss acts of inhumanity because religion. Bharat Jalao Party doing what it does.

According to what I have read

http://www.business-standard.com/ar...on-what-happened-in-jammu-118041300145_1.html

A vile creature was called from another village to join in and this happened inside a temple. Yet we have people supporting the culprits and making excuses.

If the guilty are not sentenced to death it will be a disaster for India as a nation.. A lot of people are now aware of this case and are supporting for justice for the young girl however there are still people who are bringing in religion into this..

A country is nothing but a representation of the people who live in it..

Feel that a lot as well,but inspite of that it's better not to give up and become hopeless.

Easy for you to say mate you have moved on to greener pastures.. I still have to breathe the same polluted air, eat the same adulterated food..

Here is the main culprit Sanji Ram, the retired revenue officer who was maintaining that Devistan. He planned this several months ago to throw out the nomads from Kathua. *******.

FB_IMG_1523616962032.jpg

And here is the Police officer who repeatedly raped and dopped her. This ******* again wanted to rape her before killing her with a stone....

FB_IMG_1523616953196.jpg

Last edited:
Here is the main culprit Sanji Ram, the retired revenue officer who was maintaining that Devistan. He planned this several months ago to throw out the nomads from Kathua. *******.

View attachment 80775

And here is the Police officer who repeatedly raped and dopped her. This ******* again wanted to rape her before killing her with a stone....

View attachment 80776

And these are supposed to be educated people like one you mentioned is avenue officer and this ******* is police officer. Even if you hate someone to the very core ,still cannot imagine what these animals did that to little girl.
Nothing short of a death penalty we want .

And these are supposed to be educated people like one you mentioned is avenue officer and this ******* is police officer. Even if you hate someone to the very core ,still cannot imagine what these animals did that to little girl.
Nothing short of a death penalty we want .

The govt offices, Police(6-7 police officers involved), hindu outfits (Hindu Ekta Manch), lawyers were all in support of these rapists before the chargesheet was known to the world. I wonder how many girls has been raped and killed by thee kind of animals? Who will question them when everything is under their control? what's the use of this kind of govt for them??

The govt offices, Police(6-7 police officers involved), hindu outfits (Hindu Ekta Manch), lawyers were all in support of these rapists before the chargesheet was known to the world. I wonder how many girls has been raped and killed by thee kind of animals? Who will question them when everything is under their control? what's the use of this kind of govt for them??

Add the 2 BJP ministers too who voiced in support of the rapist.

Very true. I dnt know those, who are protesting dnt have mothers or sisters or daughters at home. Do they think these people are innocent ? Or they actually support rape because victim is a muslim girl. I really wish punishment for these protesters as well and Regarding those animals ,words cant describe .That u.p rape mla has been arrested and we hope that harsh and punishment as soon as possible be given to both rape victims. How the hell these ****ers involved politics in this crime is beyond my thinking ability.these politicians and police officers should be burned alive

Last edited:
Very true. I dnt know those, who are protesting dnt have mothers or sisters or daughters at home. Do they think these people are innocent ? Or they actually support rape because victim is a muslim girl. I really wish punishment for these protesters as well and Regarding those animals ,words cant describe .That u.p rape mla has been arrested and we hope that harsh and punishment as soon as possible be given to both rape victims. How the hell these ****ers involved politics in this crime is beyond my thinking ability.these politicians and police officers should be burned alive

The Police officers aleady knew where the girl was when the complaint was lodged by her father. Instead of saving the girl these Police officers where interested in how much money they can loot from Sanji ram. The more i read, the core stinks more.

These guys will escape with the high "contacts" they have everywhere including the government. After 2 days everything will cool down, then only her shepherd father will be there asking for justice. I have no hope for this country now...

Last edited:
Brutal rape and murder of a 8year old....how could anyone support the accused here? Who the hell are they to gangrape a girl and displace a nomad group from there? Bjp and congress supporting the accused....pathetic.:facepalm:

[MENTION=76058]cricketjoshila[/MENTION] [MENTION=136571]akki[/MENTION] [MENTION=142736]English August[/MENTION] [MENTION=137774]Canadian[/MENTION]Goose Not a single word of contempt for a fellow Indian who was brutally raped and murdered. But all hell brokes when afridi makes some tweet....

Just saw the news earlier.

May poor soul RIP.

I hope the culprit(s) get caught and prosecuted( or hang him in public). Our society yet again failed to protect women( child in this case)

The Police officers aleady knew where the girl was when the complaint was lodged by her father. Instead of saving the girl these Police officers where interested in how much money they can loot from Sanji ram. The more i read, the core stinks more.

These guys will escape with the high "contacts" they have everywhere including the government. After 2 days everything will cool down, then only her shepherd father will be there asking for justice. I have no hope for this country now...

To give you an example see how the case was handled initially and then how three people found the truth(I hope) and discovered the actual culprits, doesn't that give hope?

As a society yes have no hope from Humans as such.

Last edited:
I just bumped into this today, reading about it boils my blood and even death is not a satisfactory punishment, these people deserve to be put through the same pain and a lot worse :/ this is nothing to do with politics, race or religion; no child should ever have to go through something so vile, it makes me sick that anyone would even think of defending the criminals.

The only sane voice in India- Ravish Kumar.
"Maarey hue samay main jeena ka bharam"
So right about the mob which is ever ready and which will force you to be either the victim or the perpetrator.
Kudos to the lawyer and police officer in charge for doing the right thing irrespective of religion,something which seems to be increasingly difficult in present day India.

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/unnao-rape-case-fear-forced-me-to-hide-in-delhi-all-this-while/articleshow/63754632.cms

UNNAO: The 17-year-old Unnao rape survivor said on Friday that after Kuldeep Singh Sengar allegedly raped her on June 4, 2017, she stayed in Delhi along with her deceased father out of fear.
In an interview to TOI, the minor spoke at length about the horror tales in Makhi village where she spent her childhood. She recounted how MLA’s brother Atul Singh, who has been arrested now, used to torment those who crossed his path.

Unnao rape case: CBI arrests accused MLA Kuldeep Sengar after day-long interrogation
“Jaise papa ko maara tha. Woh joota pehan leta hai. Aur jalte hue cycle ka tyre chhua chhua ke maarta hai. Paani daal daal ke maarta hai (He would torment people the way he killed my father. He puts on his boots and uses burning bicycle tyres to torture his victims),” she said, sitting in a dimly lit room of an Unnao hotel. She fainted a couple of times due to trauma during the interview.
The survivor said Atul’s terror “kept us away from our own home”.

“My father and I stayed in Delhi because of this fear after what he (Sengar) did to me on June 4 last year. He decided to come to Makhi because my five-year-old brother who stayed here wanted to have a bicycle. When he was thrashed on April 3 this year, the MLA told my uncle, ‘Maine use prasaad de diya public mein bolne ka (I have punished him for publicly speaking out against me)’,”she added.

The survivor said she made these disclosures before the CBI team which visited the family at the hotel and recorded her statements on Friday. She and her sister broke down as they spoke of the “guilt in roping in our father”, who had come to Unnao from Delhi to “stave off police challenge” against the registering of FIR against Sengar.
She confirmed that she told CBI that she had taken a train from Delhi to Lucknow on August 16 to meet UP chief minister Yogi Adityanath and top police officers in Unnao and elsewhere with a rape complaint. “Ever since the cops recovered me from Auraiya where I was being sold off for Rs 60,000, I explained my helplessness against the MLA to all top officers. They were all too afraid. I narrated the entire incident in a written statement to the CM who said that my case will be heard in five days,” the girl said.

The minor and her sister expressed joy over seeing CBI sleuths at the hotel room even as they rued their inability to participate in their father’s last rites. “The CBI men told us: Tumhare saath insaaf hoga (You will get justice). They tapped my shoulder and put their hand on my head and were very kind as they took my statements. Woh bole sach ki jeet hogi (They said truth will triumph),” the girl added.

The survivor is under constant medical surveillance and is being given medicines for low blood pressure and sugar. The district administration has provided the family two rooms in the hotel — one for the women, including the survivor, and the other for the men.

The floor on which the rooms are located reeks of countrymade liquor. At least 50 cops, including six women constables, are deployed for their security. “We don’t want to complain about the way we are being treated. We get some rice and dal, sometimes we don’t get any food at all. But our priority is to see him (Sengar) behind the bars,” said the girl’s elder sister.

The only sane voice in India- Ravish Kumar.
"Maarey hue samay main jeena ka bharam"
So right about the mob which is ever ready and which will force you to be either the victim or the perpetrator.
Kudos to the lawyer and police officer in charge for doing the right thing irrespective of religion,something which seems to be increasingly difficult in present day India.

All the fears of BJP has come true, the brainwash has been amazing,no jobs created economy going nowhere, absolutely polarized society.

Everyone should watch this video,if they cannot read,watch this video.

All the fears of BJP has come true, the brainwash has been amazing,no jobs created economy going nowhere, absolutely polarized society.

Everyone should watch this video,if they cannot read,watch this video.

Been saying this. Biggest threat to India is the rise in religious radicalism and educated constituents turning a blind eye.

Whenever anyone raises this point here on PP the nationalist would get bent out of shape. Pakistan has been through and we know what it had done to Pakistan.

It almost seem as Pakistan is crawling out of all this mess as India is trying to go into this mess as fast they can.

I just bumped into this today, reading about it boils my blood and even death is not a satisfactory punishment, these people deserve to be put through the same pain and a lot worse :/ this is nothing to do with politics, race or religion; no child should ever have to go through something so vile, it makes me sick that anyone would even think of defending the criminals.

There is an ethnic and religous dimension to this though, the monsters wanted to scare away the girls nomadic community from that town, they wanted to terrorise her community. The religious angle comes in when the attackers are protected cause of their religion and they justified this by saying that the girl was muslim.

I study with your Hindu nationalists (terrorists) in the college. So obviously I know how this works and RSS is on rise here. They hate Muslims with passion like they would kill each and every Muslim. They are majority. Maybe you are one of them too.Riots happen every day and I live with them in the same society.so I know inside out of them.Jammu and Kashmir is not yours. Remember 370 act. But time has come to live this rubbish country

I study with your Hindu nationalists (terrorists) in the college. So obviously I know how this works and RSS is on rise here. They hate Muslims with passion like they would kill each and every Muslim. They are majority. Maybe you are one of them too.Riots happen every day and I live with them in the same society.so I know inside out of them.Jammu and Kashmir is not yours. Remember 370 act. But time has come to live this rubbish country
But why you study when you can easily be on the payroll of some world recognized organizations and operate in j&k ,instead of studying with your all hindu nationalists and calling all terrorists and wasting your education.

J&k is as much my home as other parts of india and dnt you dare play politics over little girl. There are enough people like you to play politics.

You keep saying it ,leave already.

What has happened to our society.

Why do we have so many sick people around us.

To give you an example see how the case was handled initially and then how three people found the truth(I hope) and discovered the actual culprits, doesn't that give hope?

As a society yes have no hope from Humans as such.

One thing I wanted to ask you since i watched some clips of Indian talk shows regrading this horrible crime. The BJP guys always say to form CBI probe in both unnao & kathua cases but they were the ones who were trying to sabotage the AJK police in the first place & also were pretty bad in unnao as well. It doesn't make sense to me.

What is the logic behind them demanding CBI probe? I saw Arnab Goswami yesterday and he would continuously clash with right wing folks in his show whenever they took the name of CBI.

Jammu and Kashmir is divided along religious lines. Kashmir valley, Kargil, Doda, Rajouri and Bhaderwah are Pro-Pakistan whilst South Jammu, Jammu City and Leh are pro India.

Needs to be sorted according to this and settled once and for all....it is clear that in this case Hindus didn’t want a Muslim family present in south Jammu (Kathua).

Jammu and Kashmir is divided along religious lines. Kashmir valley, Kargil, Doda, Rajouri and Bhaderwah are Pro-Pakistan whilst South Jammu, Jammu City and Leh are pro India.

Needs to be sorted according to this and settled once and for all....it is clear that in this case Hindus didn’t want a Muslim family present in south Jammu (Kathua).

Hindus or Muslims or anyone else will have to learn that every other religion is allowed to flourish in India. Those who cant live with this can take the 1st flight out.

Hindus or Muslims or anyone else will have to learn that every other religion is allowed to flourish in India. Those who cant live with this can take the 1st flight out.

No offence but in this case the little girl was raised due the Hindus not wanting her religion and tribe to be present in the area.. What makes it a worse is that members of the ruling Party supporting the culprits.. This is not how religion flourishes, Unless the rapist are hanged and others who supported him are put behind bars and shunned by society what you said about religions flourishing will be absolutely false..

You do realise some day one of the family members of this girl might want to take revenge? What happens when they do and God forbid you are at the receiving end?

No offence but in this case the little girl was raised due the Hindus not wanting her religion and tribe to be present in the area.. What makes it a worse is that members of the ruling Party supporting the culprits.. This is not how religion flourishes, Unless the rapist are hanged and others who supported him are put behind bars and shunned by society what you said about religions flourishing will be absolutely false..

You do realise some day one of the family members of this girl might want to take revenge? What happens when they do and God forbid you are at the receiving end?

Doesnot matter what the hindus wanted. Dont know if thats the case but even it was Hindus cant decide who lives in a area. All they have is the right to their own properties.

Someone said that Rohingyas living in Jammu might be an issue that precipated this If it is then remove Rohingyas from Jammu as they are not Indians.But Bakerwals are Indians and can live anywhere they wish to live.

What ruling party? It was a pathetic all party support apparently. Good that BJP has sacked the idiots. Now its time to hang the culprits.

Doesnot matter what the hindus wanted. Dont know if thats the case but even it was Hindus cant decide who lives in a area. All they have is the right to their own properties.

Someone said that Rohingyas living in Jammu might be an issue that precipated this If it is then remove Rohingyas from Jammu as they are not Indians.But Bakerwals are Indians and can live anywhere they wish to live.

What ruling party? It was a pathetic all party support apparently. Good that BJP has sacked the idiots. Now its time to hang the culprits.

BJP only sacked these idiots because of the massive outrage by public.. Check this thread it was started in February and today is April for 2 months since this case was not known to majority of public BJP and other political parties were trying to terrorist the victims family and using religion card..

Remember political parties are representatives of the people if they have people who support rapists due to religion then it paints the picture of how bad the country is at the moment.. And sacking the politicians don’t mean zilch I assume you would know 2-3 years down the line they will be back when the case has died down from public eye that’s how it works.. They need to be punished and shunned from society while the rapists are hanged.. Even the lawyers who protested should be disbarred and shunned from society..

End of the day this case is similar to the plight of Kashmiri pandits when they were being terrorised..

Regarding Rohingya why is the government not deporting them? Who is stopping them?

There is an ethnic and religous dimension to this though, the monsters wanted to scare away the girls nomadic community from that town, they wanted to terrorise her community. The religious angle comes in when the attackers are protected cause of their religion and they justified this by saying that the girl was muslim.

I know, just pointing out that in the end all of that should never influence the vile crime. Was the girl a muslim? was that one of the reasons why they went after her or justifying their behaviour based on that assumption to play to the various political agendas

I know, just pointing out that in the end all of that should never influence the vile crime. Was the girl a muslim? was that one of the reasons why they went after her or justifying their behaviour based on that assumption to play to the various political agendas

Yes she was a muslim.

Dont let the crocodile tears of some Indians fool you. They dont care about anyone but their occupation of J&K. Almost 3 months have passed since this rape and murder happened. Only and only Kashmiri people and Kashmiri local media highlighted this issue continuously to the point that it couldnt have been ignored anymore. We were relentless and this is the result of that. Unfortunately many such victims dont have anyone to raise a voice for them.

Yes she was a muslim.

Dont let the crocodile tears of some Indians fool you. They dont care about anyone but their occupation of J&K. Almost 3 months have passed since this rape and murder happened. Only and only Kashmiri people and Kashmiri local media highlighted this issue continuously to the point that it couldnt have been ignored anymore. We were relentless and this is the result of that. Unfortunately many such victims dont have anyone to raise a voice for them.

We didnt even know about this rape until just recently 3-4 days back....

We didnt even know about this rape until just recently 3-4 days back....

That's even more scary, can only be because of a media blackout in the area, meaning pretty much anything goes. No wonder these scumbags thought they could get away with it.

That's even more scary, can only be because of a media blackout in the area, meaning pretty much anything goes. No wonder these scumbags thought they could get away with it.

Yeah have to agree with you. Even in u.p rape case if media was not involved ,that MLA would not have arrested..

Yes she was a muslim.

Rape happens all over India and people have become numb towards it now. But this news got so much attention in the rest of India after the chargesheet was published. The gruesomeness of the torture can move any human. Not to mention the lawyers, ministers, police protesting for the rapist which many here are unheard of. Nobody understood what was going on there...

Kudos to all the people who kept this alive including the honest police officers, lawyer etc

Don't think any of the outrage is a crocodile tear. There are many humans still living in this part of the world.

Yeah have to agree with you. Even in u.p rape case if media was not involved ,that MLA would not have arrested..

UP case is also beyond pathetic. Don't know how the woman is still remaining strong and fighting the case even after being gangraped by the bjp MLA and her father being killed by the rapist's brother.

But why you study when you can easily be on the payroll of some world recognized organizations and operate in j&k ,instead of studying with your all hindu nationalists and calling all terrorists and wasting your education.

J&k is as much my home as other parts of india and dnt you dare play politics over little girl. There are enough people like you to play politics.

Oh muh smbhaal ge gal kar. Paai gal sunn meri jab bum bum bole hue thae tab kahan tha tu. Mein rehta hu idher ya tu. Aur bohut se qisse hain. Recently jab mahaoul garam hua tha tab ye tere pyaare Hindu terrorists Muslims gadiyon ko torh rahe thae. Chunn chunn ke. Tu bhi inni mein se aik hai. Badi nafrat hain Muslims ke liye tumhare dilon mein.
Jammu and Kashmir kisi ke baap ki jagir nahi hai. Kar lo Jo karna hai

All these pedophiles marching the streets should be stoned, ugly face of hindu nationalists is out!

UP case is also beyond pathetic. Don't know how the woman is still remaining strong and fighting the case even after being gangraped by the bjp MLA and her father being killed by the rapist's brother.

True but the thing is tthat is it media responsibility only now to fight for justice, whereas govt or police wont do their supposed job...pathetic really

Oh muh smbhaal ge gal kar. Paai gal sunn meri jab bum bum bole hue thae tab kahan tha tu. Mein rehta hu idher ya tu. Aur bohut se qisse hain. Recently jab mahaoul garam hua tha tab ye tere pyaare Hindu terrorists Muslims gadiyon ko torh rahe thae. Chunn chunn ke. Tu bhi inni mein se aik hai. Badi nafrat hain Muslims ke liye tumhare dilon mein.
Jammu and Kashmir kisi ke baap ki jagir nahi hai. Kar lo Jo karna hai

Oh mai te tainu kuj keha hi ni...mai v tainu just aah hi keh reha hi.ki .jammu kashmir kisi de peyo da ghar ni hai....befkuf loki sari taraf hi..jithe marji chalja veer..jedi marji country..jedi marji community..jeda marji religion....chal chad...kr jive tainu chnga lge..bki i agree indians jyda psnd ni krde kashmiris nu.....ehde liye sb jimevar hi but.....ya halaat aeho je hi...mainu ki das reha hai baki ..saade punjab ne 80's ch istoh v khrnak time vekhya hi...

All these pedophiles marching the streets should be stoned, ugly face of hindu nationalists is out!

These stupid people believe according to them that its a conpiracy against jammu hindus to throw put them of kashmir and insult them.
They are criminals as well in my eyes ,they are inciting rape ,insulted indian flag and abused the hindu religion and not letting the agencies do their work properly.
More than enough crimes they also have done.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Very likely that family accused of rape have been scapegoated. Murder of <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/Asifa?src=hash&ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#Asifa</a> suspected to be handiwork of jehadi <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/Rohingyas?src=hash&ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#Rohingyas</a> settled by PDP in Jammu region. Since Jammu people angry at settling criminal Rohingya in Hindu areas, Mehbooba used this murder as counterblast strategy <a href="https://t.co/Bji6ea2IUq">https://t.co/Bji6ea2IUq</a></p>— MadhuPurnima Kishwar (@madhukishwar) <a href="https://twitter.com/madhukishwar/status/985096408242962432?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">April 14, 2018</a></blockquote>
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Really?

Back