Help me Deciding my Bat!

Rocket

Debutant
Runs
Hello guys i'm new here in term of registration, i have been reading the forums since last 2 months.

I need help specially from CD about the which bat i should go for. I'm a young fresh guy, right now in training stage of body fitness.

I know all basics about cricket, infact i had played 3 - 4 matches.

My style of play is simple! I'm an All-rounder. Not exactly a text book player nor i know soo much about footwork but i do make footwork in some shots.

I recently bough a practise kit from here in my city, i did cost be alot so i decided to drop the idea of buy the bat. I'm just short of Bat, and Chest guard.

Okay so the real thing i want help with is BAT! i need a bat which is simple as good as Bubber Sher. I need SH bat with some thick edges not massive but thick! I saw CA 15000 And GM FLARE seirously they are my dream bats right now.

Which Bat should i buy ? i just need a bat for Practise! I saw many people referring AS V3 as best choice but should i really buy Grade 1 bat as my first bat ?

or should i buy a local bat with good quality as my first bat ?

Help me deicde! So far i have seen options are

CA 5000, MIDs Bat, Sher Amin Bat, Or Local Made Bats ?

Last edited:
I don't think u shud buy a grade 1 bat as ur first bat, just go to a local shop and check out some of the bats, the grains and the edges matter but the most important thing is the pick up and feel

CA 5000? So backward!
LOL!:D:facepalm:

neither i'm Amla, nor Amla's Fan. I'm just the fan emerging Associate Players :) Check out my DP for more information :)

First bats are always cheap and for me, Owning CA 5000 is not Shame. Seriously i would love it :) anyway everyone has different perception.

neither i'm Amla, nor Amla's Fan. I'm just the fan emerging Associate Players :) Check out my DP for more information :)

First bats are always cheap and for me, Owning CA 5000 is not Shame. Seriously i would love it :) anyway everyone has different perception.

Took it seriously?:facepalm:
Just kidin..

Hahahahah what a start to this forum. lol anyway i was kidding about that TV things. was trying to make things easy.

I also hope that someday I will be on TV ....Playing International Cricket....:38:

Last edited:
Go for a lesser grade bat cos chances are that u may end up cracking your first bat...the best way to decide is to fix a budget ( and stick to it), so to a local store and check out the bats which are in budget...try the pick up by playing a few mock drives...get a list and then put it here to help decide :)...

Go for a lesser grade bat cos chances are that u may end up cracking your first bat...the best way to decide is to fix a budget ( and stick to it), so to a local store and check out the bats which are in budget...try the pick up by playing a few mock drives...get a list and then put it here to help decide :)...

sure mate, i will visit the shop soon and watch out bats around me. I would stick to a normal budget!

So what bat did you end up buying?

i ended up buying the local pakistani made bat with grade 2 English willow. and Extremely HAPPY WITH IT!

i can play all shots with that bat!

enjoying it and loving it !!

Back