Help me find a budget bat!!!!!!!!!!!

Runs
Hey guys,
so i recently bought a bat from a local seller for $390 NZD and it snapped from the splice and when i tried to return it the seller had moved houses..no reply to my emails either..now i'm left with a really low budget to buy a net bat (at least) to train in the winter.

A bit about my batting style,i barely go on the front foot and forward defense..my game is T20 and most the time my role is a pinch hitter.i like my bats extremely light.i have previously owned a blank asian bat and loved it.

i'm not sure how much i can pay as if now but i think my budget will be really low.
please suggest me a bat and a good place to buy it from.

cheers

You could get a boom boom signature 100 or any lower end SS bats like premium. Ebay prices are high at this time of the year. I suggest you join custom bats forum where there are some very nice bats at decent prices mate.

You could get a boom boom signature 100 or any lower end SS bats like premium. Ebay prices are high at this time of the year. I suggest you join custom bats forum where there are some very nice bats at decent prices mate.

i have been reading the custom bats forum for a few days now but theres hardly any asian bat for sale and shipping from there to here would be around 40 GBP which is half the price of a bat.for that reason i was hoping if someone recommended me an online store from australia or i could get a bat directly from a factory in pakistan or india if i could get through to any decent one where the shipping rates are better.

keeping in mind your budget and as you said buying directly for pakistani factory suits you, then i'd suggest you some ca plus bats, with the proportionality of the budged you've got, you can chose from plus 5000 to 15000, cheerz!

Back