ICC Men's T20 World Cup | Pakistan v Scotland | Sharjah | 07 November, 2021 | Pakistan innings

Genuine question would poster's prefer a gung ho approach and lose or a calm and collected performance with a win?

Careful Babar, please dont take unnecessary risk. Your 50 is more important than our run rate. Number one ranking and most runs in tournament is more important than run rate. lets teach modern t20 teams how to play 'classic' cricket.

We may win this match but australia wont let us hit in last overs. Starc thunderbolts yorkers will be too good for us.

I agree we should be , but right now we are playing Scotland and we have to win this match to make sure we will finish top. The game plan at the moment seems to be working and a 150 160 score will be a winning target, after that then we can decide on our strategy for aus or england or whoever.

You have to have a mindset of a champion to win the trophy. You can't always play the survival plan and hope things miraculously turns in your favour in the last overs.

Hafeez & Rizwan are the 02 most self-less players at the moment. They must be in the team so that babar can score 50 from 50 balls.

Careful Babar, please dont take unnecessary risk. Your 50 is more important than our run rate. Number one ranking and most runs in tournament is more important than run rate. lets teach modern t20 teams how to play 'classic' cricket.

Classic cricket = 4 wins out of 4

Modern cricket (ipl et Al) = on the plane home

We may win this match but australia wont let us hit in last overs. Starc thunderbolts yorkers will be too good for us.
Exactly. You have to put the bad balls from the word go. This is a predictable strategy that will not work against Aus in SF.

You have to have a mindset of a champion to win the trophy. You can't always play the survival plan and hope things miraculously turns in your favour in the last overs.

Champions stick to their own strengths which get them through rather than focusing one what others are doing , if the plan works why change it , no point coming up with fictious scenarios at this stage, starc would do this and archer would do tht etc

Why run rate is important Pak will be top. And Babar playing his role perfectly

Now I understand why Babar asked Asif Ali to be in the team. All of us doubting Asif Ali, Babar will use him to score more runs from more balls knowing well Asif will score 24 runs in one over. It gives Babar 'freedom' to play 'classic' cricket

Australia will unleash against us have a feeling Babars captaincy will be tested

Why Saqlain obsessed with fast bowlers in spinning tracks? If foreign coaches make these mistakes that's understandable.

Good innings regardless, Hafeez at least hits through the line, unlike cross bat hit and hope Fakhar.

Now I understand why Babar asked Asif Ali to be in the team. All of us doubting Asif Ali, Babar will use him to score more runs from more balls knowing well Asif will score 24 runs in one over. It gives Babar 'freedom' to play 'classic' cricket

It's funny how now every Pakistani fan has imprinted that 24 runs. And now have a sense of feeling and expectations with Asif Ali as he has shown he is capable to do it in International Cricket.

I just hope if Asif Ali has an off day today. Fans don't actually start bashing him.

Professor played selfless innings. I like that. Yes we struggled in the first 10 overs but people need to understand that its a good thing we are getting exposed before the semifinal. We have the opportunity to fix the problem.

Babar needs to come out of his selfish zone

It's funny how now every Pakistani fan has imprinted that 24 runs. And now have a sense of feeling and expectations with Asif Ali as he has shown he is capable to do it in International Cricket.

I just hope if Asif Ali has an off day today. Fans don't actually start bashing him.

I hope he does it more often so that Babr can score 100 on 100 balls. with classic cricket

Malik yahan kaya Naya kr skta hai, clueless management, No asif even when only 5 overs left not even vs Scots.

Why is Babar taking unncessary risks? We are already in semis. He should improve average and play more classic cricket.

Aussies and England will be laughing with such display.

I get the feeling we will be out under 80 against Australia and let them win by 9 wickets.

Babar want to be number one scorer of the t20 world cup in case mitchel starc dismisses him with inswinger. This will be his last innings in that scenario where he can score 'freely and classicly' Good thinking by classic number one t20 batter

He has never been a threat against Pakistan

Haha keep dreaming:warne from Marcus North to Steve oKeefe to Simon Katich to George Bailey to Nathan Lyon to Jason Krejza to Ashton Agar all became legends against us

Last edited by a moderator:
Babar should play more rash innings like he did against nz judging by some of the comments on this post so we can bash him for tht instead

Run-rate means nothing in this game.

Haha keep dreaming:warne from Marcus North to Steve oKeefe to Simon Katich to George Bailey to Nathan Lyon to Jason Krejza to Ashton Agar all became legends against us

We instilled doubt in Woakes heart into believing he is better than Anderson.

Babar should play more rash innings like he did against nz judging by some of the comments on this post so we can bash him for tht instead

Sir its good to have Wajahat Ullah Wasti in every world cup. It gives us solid start

Too many expectations on Asif ali after the 4 sixes. Let’s see what he does

AUS V pak in KO long history going back to 87 I guess
:ik v :border

Babar want to be number one scorer of the t20 world cup in case mitchel starc dismisses him with inswinger. This will be his last innings in that scenario where he can score 'freely and classicly' Good thinking by classic number one t20 batter

Getting boring. Pakistani posters must be the only one to hate on their heroes even after they piled on the runs in the tournament t and at good click

Banking on Hayden to get us over the line against his countrymen

Malik still keeping some Indian representation in the tournament.

Pak v Aus will be xciting the drama razzmatazz the agony vengeance:taker

What's happened to Asif, just can't time it?

Very unprofessional of Scotland for not bowling in the slot to Asif Ali.

Back