ICC T20 World Cup 2022 | Pakistan v Zimbabwe | Group 2 | Perth | 27 October | Zimbabwe innings

Babar needs to bowl Nawaz for a couple of overs to bring back his confidence. He can take a leaf out of Rohit who gave the ball to Axar. the latter responded with a couple of wickets.

Pakistan has too many weaknesses currently.
Openers not providing fast starts.
Middle order not reliable.
Shaheen Afridi unfit.
Fielding not upto standard .
Babar Azam captaincy

I really liked our bowling today , full of aggression and they are trying to get wickets on every delivery , it's just bad day at the office when it comes to luck and we are just being wayward , but it is 1000 times better effort from INdias games ,

Excellent catch but it just stuck into hand.

But full credit to captain for bringing slip.

Babar needs to bowl Nawaz for a couple of overs to bring back his confidence. He can take a leaf out of Rohit who gave the ball to Axar. the latter responded with a couple of wickets.

Yes. Says you are my match winner in the dressing room. Doesnt give an over in the next match....Ouch.

Shaheen's rustiness doesn't allow him to twist his back fully. That's where the pace is Missing.

Pakistan doing a Pakistan.......Where's all the negative posters now??????

Haider will come good. He will play an important innings in this tournament. He has the talent. Just needs better temperament. All for dropping him after the tournament if he fails completely. But right now it will be disastrous if he is dropped for someone like Khushdil.

Haider seems to be a one dimensional player. He is predominantly a on side and long off directional player. He gets typically out slogging and giving catch to long off, deep mid on mostly. I may be wrong but I don't rate him as talented. But yes, Pakistan has no other option because Khushdil is even worse.

Hopefully they cross 100 so Rizwan and Babar both can get a 50 :))

Since new Zealand tri series wasim Jr is bowling very economically and getting wickets can't drop him anymore. And I would drop Shaheen for hasnain for next match if he can't bowl fully fit with full pace

lol. How did this Pakistan batting do when the top two went cheaply against India? Had it not been for Kohli's brilliance an easy vitory was there to be taken.

That seems to be exceptional against India. This is the first time I saw number 3 and 4 contributed significantly. Otherwise in all other matches we saw the same scenario. Again Haider ,Asif ,Shadab didn't contribute against India.

Back