ICC World Cup 2023: Bangladesh (282/7) defeat Sri Lanka (279) by 3 wickets in a match marred by controversy

Nobody thought by 2023 WI and SL will suffer the same fate as Dinosaurs and Panda

Bangladesh have never beaten Sri Lanka in a World Cup before.

This is a good opportunity.

19 off the over. Big over for BD.

BD - 206/2 (30 overs).

74 are needed from 20 overs.

Nice back to back to back boundaries by Shakib. Thats what proper ODI style batting gets you. Not wild swinging or slogging like T20!

Sri Lanka still should believe as BD known to collapse badly. Collapse prone batting unit…

Time to go

p8ptwK1.png

I really felt sorry for Srilankan player when board also said that their will be "Wholesale changes in the current squad as well" after firing entire board but now i fell but the temporary Charmian currently is right this entire team of Sri Lanka also need to be fired.

Mathews gets the revenge. Poor charge down by Shakib. Ball held up, slower ball. Good bowling.

Good knock by Shakib. Timely.

I’ve seen it all with BD cricket. Trust me. The collapse indeed STARTED. Look above one of my post mentioned SL must still believe. BD batsman mentally extremely weak.

History repeats itself. In 2014 they lost a match to SL in ODI position needing 60 odd with 7-8 wickets left!

three time world cup finalists Lanka losing to Bangla is definitely the biggest upset of this world cup.

Mahmudullah came in and gone into a shell, hasnt helped Shanto. That dab down was risking inside edge! But glad Shanto didnt get the ton though or else he would’ve gloated for years despite a poor WC.

I sincerely hope BD lose this but that seems unlikely.

I just read about Angelo Mathews dismissal. Why are BD such unsporting and unscrupulous characters on the cricket field? And then they wonder why other country fans look down on them!!

Today's incident made me as an outsider resolve not to lend any support for BD for a long long time. Utterly disgusting cricket team and fan culture by Bangladesh!!

Mahmudullah came in and gone into a shell, hasnt helped Shanto. That dab down was risking inside edge! But glad Shanto didnt get the ton though or else he would’ve gloated for years despite a poor WC.

It doesn't matter. As long as RR is in control why bother about dot balls.

There is no way this SL team is beating NZ, no way in a million years. None the less probably better than getting humiliated by Ind in the semis as well, also if we reach semis there be no clean up either, it's better to let NZ face Ind in semis

Poor madushanka he got no help from other bowlers very disappointed with theeksana he played ipl and still havnt bowled good in any of the matches

Straight forward ball, ball skidding on. Pathetic shot by mushy who has been ultra poor by his standards. Maybe it is time to retire from ODI little Mushy.

Lankans are getting aggressive. This why you make sure win with more wickets. Mushy poor cricket from you

They can take singles and win. I think Ramiz Raja desperately wants SL to make a come back so that he can make jokes about BD lol

Why did Mahmdullah try to slog? Just 24 to win.

Take singles and doubles. RRR is 2.5.

Mental midgets will forever be. As much as a appreciate Mahmudullahs good performances in this cwc. And mushy over the years. Its time they leave ODI. Their experience counts for nothing when they had such brainfarts like today and in 2016 world t20.

Back