ICC World Cup 2023: Pakistan (286 all out) easily beat Netherlands (205 all out) by 81 runs in Hyderabad

Shaheen is just trying to hard to get a wicket. He needs to keep it simple. No need to find that magic yorker all the time.

Time to bring in Hasan so that he could get some confidence by mopping up the tail

Should have continued with Shadab, just when he getting him mojo back a bit babar decided to take him off .

Bowling best friend shadab and 2nd best friend nawaz we are just extending the games which will hurt are NRR

Great to see Hasan Ali looking good. He was such a dominating force in 2017 - if he can come even anything close to it, it would be a massive boost for the bowling attack.
He won’t he’s finished

Do we need to use Rauf to get the last wicket? Is that really absolutely necessary?

He was literally just recently injured and god forbid if something happens again bowling these useless overs to get the last wicket.

Who would you bring on?
Do we need to use Rauf to get the last wicket? Is that really absolutely necessary?

He was literally just recently injured and god forbid if something happens again bowling these useless overs to get the last wicket.

One thing is for sure hassan can't be used for the end overs better to give me 5-6 overs with the new ball and use him in the middle overs

Pakistan ensuring that the Netherlands reach 200 runs so kits are donated to the less well off...very charitable of them

Pakistan should have looked for a bigger win here , run rate would have been boosted.

Babar's team Pakistan starts off the World Cup 2023 campaign with a comprehensive win.

Netherlands 205 all out

Isn't it sad that we are all worried about NRR rather then actually getting important points against SENA and India?

Don't remember when was the last time Pak took all the 10 wickets? Need some serious changes for SL game. I would drop Fakhar and Shadab for Abdullah and Usama.

A poor performance from Pakistan. You just know they are going to struggle in the games to come.

Don't remember when was the last time Pak took all the 10 wickets? Need some serious changes for SL game. I would drop Fakhar and Shadab for Abdullah and Usama.
I would rather play Haris than Abdullah shadab not going any where unfortunately

Not a great performance by any means but positive to see all the bowlers pick up a wicket and more importantly, Shadab starting to find his rhythm again.

Saud's batting display was incredible and its a huge positive sign. Hopefully openers & Babar stop being garbage going forward.

Back