ICC WT20 2016 | West Indies beat Sri Lanka by 7 wickets

#GreenRoars

T20I Star
Runs
Sri Lanka Squad
AD Mathews*, PVD Chameera, LD Chandimal†, TM Dilshan, HMRKB Herath, DSNFG Jayasuriya, CK Kapugedera, KMDN Kulasekara, RAS Lakmal, NLTC Perera, SMSM Senanayake, MD Shanaka, TAM Siriwardana, HDRL Thirimanne, JDF Vandersay

West Indies Squad
DJG Sammy*, S Badree, SJ Benn, CR Brathwaite, DJ Bravo, J Charles, ADS Fletcher, CH Gayle, JO Holder, E Lewis, AR Nurse, D Ramdin†, AD Russell, MN Samuels, JE Taylor

This match is at Bangalore :( therefore, WI might blast here.

But, if Lanka bats 2nd, I think it's a 50-50 game. A SL win 'll make the group spicy

Dilshan gone means half of srilanka team already out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The quality of umpiring has gone down significantly. Asia Cup now the WT20, quite a bit of howlers and no DRS!

Poor umpiring if any one remember it is the same umpire in a match of Pakistan in which Wahab challenge his 2 decision on 2 balls and both were overturned very poor umpire

Mathews is batting way down for Srilanka, he needs to come at 1 down. A talent is being wasted

Sri Lanka has to be the most boring cricket team ever. They just lack the flair.

1. Dilshan wrongly given out
2. Stupid call cause run out of Chandimal
3. Kapugedara comes down to a bowler that doesn't flight the ball, stupid
4. Dumb Thirimanne eat balls and plays a dumb shot

4 of the 5 shots were stupid shots. Like I said before, SL has the least intelligent players. They won't get anywhere, you can't teach intelligence. SL is better of bringing players with limited talents that can be taught to be better. These players can't be taught anything.

There are no demons in the pitch ,Lankans are self destructing.

I have a feeling this may turn out just like Sri Lanka vs New Zealand from two years ago, where both team scored low.

Herath is the most intelligent batter in the SL slide and isn't even a batsmen. He knows how to play what shots based on his limited skills.

LOL Gayle can't bat today

I have a feeling this may turn out just like Sri Lanka vs New Zealand from two years ago, where both team scored low.

That match was played on a spinning pitch, not on a typical flat indian pitch like this.

You have to feel sorry for SL.

They are better off inducting a couple of players from their under 19 team who looked impressive in the recent world cup.

West Indies struggle against spinners, against pacers they are beasts of world cricket, keep bowling spin Mathews :murali

Capugedara trolling the Indian fans by dropping the catch so he can deprive the Indian fans of watching Gayle :srt

The Indians that are in love with the WI players have never been around Jamaicans. If they have, they probably wouldn't cheer for them :srt

That was the best ball of this tournament. Good job bowling by Vandersay

:six Fletcher's eyes are normally red but today it's crystal white today, smashing them good

If they send in Ramdin, he will drag West Indies into a deeper whole, Ramdi is rubbish

Just as I expected :inti Srilanka needs to keep Ramdin till the 15th over. Drop his catch Kapu and make sure he is on strike :misbah

Saw a bit of the young vandersay.

Looked absolutely beautiful bowling some excellent leg spin deceiving Samuels.

This vandersey guy writes his age 26 while he looks 22.on the other hand the afghan Rashid writes his age 17 while in actual he looks 26

Everybody here turned up to see their IPL darling bat but he hasn't turned up. :91:

VgQLXpY.jpg

hmmmm umpires really favouring Windies. Poor decision by Daar. Ramdin was plumb out

Ramdin needs to stay, he is favoring Srilanka, if Ramdin was out, Rusel would have came and finish it off quickly. Ramdin is playing for Srilanka, needs to stay for atleast 3 more overs:murali

Back