ICC WT20 | West Indies beat South Africa by 3 wickets

SA could have been in big trouble but they have something to defend now thanks to de Kock

WI 75% favourites to win. Saffers Need Tahir to run through the Windies

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Windies are such a fun team with a lot of flair.
Have a look at Gayle's celebration of Miller's wicket. Rockstaresque. :gayle

I like both teams, but WI are always fun so hoping they can win.

The only problem is that if SA goes, like the last WC, the stupid PCB chairman will come out with the statement of "we have got kicked out, but so have other good teams like SA"

cant believe he actually said something like that in the past

Johnson Charles's name is the wrong way around. Should be Charles Johnson.

[MENTION=136193]Adil_94[/MENTION] it will be a good result for the mother land if SA are defeated

What WI is doing - I see SAF coming into the match; in fact they are dominating now.

Johnson Charles's name is the wrong way around. Should be Charles Johnson.
you see that a lot in Aussie Kiwis American and Caribbean names, back to front names. It's like people having the first name Mitchell or Jackson or Anderson for us Brits it's weird.

As will the Kiwis when the time to job comes lmao are you watching the game, what's the pitch like
it's a little on the slow slide some turn for the bowlers but not a rank Turner. You can make runs if you apply yourself but not a pitch where you can just hit through the line. Like a hack.

WI is going to lose this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Their tail is a real tail & Tahir still has 2 more overs.

If wi wins it, we are virtually in the final lol.

Now whom we will face in the final?

This is WI.... Disgrace to modern day cricket.

Ahan, and that disgrace smashed India left right center in previous WT20s. Infact the one in which Dhoni after winning toss said "We are batting first as our fans want us to bat first in T20s" and damn they lost :))

Should have sent Ramdin, but challo Russel can hit a few and can make this chase more easier.

Ahan, and that disgrace smashed India left right center in previous WT20s. Infact the one in which Dhoni after winning toss said "We are batting first as our fans want us to bat first in T20s" and damn they lost :))

Disgrace doesn't mean one has to be awful.

Last edited:
Back