Idiot Rana Sanaullah's response to medicine-gate

zimmz

First Class Player
Runs
This jaali muchna aali sarkar is really a dog himself. See what he said when reminded about responsibilites of government compared to Umar (ra) statement.

[utube]rVytyfxYLak[/utube]

:facepalm:

he doesn't know when to keep his mouth shut.

On a side note, Inamullah Niazi ex PML(N) leader from Mianwali also made his first appearance as PTI representative in this show. He was the one that gave him "Jaali Mucchaan aaali sarkar" name.

Last edited:
You should watch today's Kamran Khan show where Problem-e-aala Shahbaz Sharif gave the interview and never accepted slight bit of responsibility for this medicine issue even though he owns ministry health.

I've never expected Rana Sanaullah to talk sense anyways.

Rana Sanaullah has styled himself after watching too many Ram Gopal Verma films...

^^

You don't have to watch the full interview to know what this idiot has to say. just watch this 30 seconds clip.

[utube]r0jzdQzwR0g&[/utube]

:facepalm:

Lol @ PTI version of this idiot.

Innamullah PML(N) should put a "Paata" on Rana Sanaullah.

Just watching this show. The anchor sounds like a PTI supporter taking advantage of Mehr Bukhari's honeymoon break to use this program against PML(N). Not that there is anything with that :))

Just watching this show. The anchor sounds like a PTI supporter taking advantage of Mehr Bukhari's honeymoon break to use this program against PML(N). Not that there is anything with that :))

oh didnt know this guy is doing the show in place of mehr bukhari

hahaha I got that impression too. Just finshed watching the program and the anchor just kept discussing Rana Sanaullah's quote and bashed PML N through and through :))). Lush yaar sana bucha ke muqablay main koi tu aya.

Inamullah the host using Bollywood phrase - Kaman se nikla teer aur zaban se niklay alfaaz wapas nahi jatay :))) 14:25 of that show clip (around 14 min mark)

geetu garay I've sent your and mine msg across to anchor. Turned out he's friend of my best ff. lol

How he change his view from extreme to soft to attract voters :D

DL3SZirW0AA4Oij.jpg:small

Back