Imad Wasim's (30*) late blitz propels Islamabad United (232/7) to the play-offs of PSL 9 with a thrilling 3-wicket victory over Multan Sultans (228/4)

Azam khan also performs in leagues.
There was a time when Like Ronchi dominated the PSL.
But it hardly translates into international performances.
Babar is a proven international star hailed by the likes of Ponting and Kohli
is scoring 50 off 40 as an opener a 'performance at international level'?

hahahaahhahahaahahahahahhahah

Saya must be paying big money to the camera men. Anytime Rizwan comes up to his bowlers then camera is on him

This is beyond cricket, this is political

Come on Legwan, go hug your bowlers and make a scene. Won’t change the fact that you are the worst thing to happen to Pakistan cricket since the 2009 attacks
Whats causing the hurt? Is it because Sarfraz is now carrying bottles whereas Rizwan's side is topping the charts for the 4th year in a row

Azam khan also performs in leagues.
There was a time when Like Ronchi dominated the PSL.
But it hardly translates into international performances.
Babar is a proven international star hailed by the likes of Ponting and Kohli
Brother, while I respect your opinions and understand you liking rizwan because rizzu isn't the worst like people claim, he's just okay same with babar who's decent, but please stop the cap with hailed by kohli and pointing, those statements are as irrelevant as his no less them Bradman statement.

Whats causing the hurt? Is it because Sarfraz is now carrying bottles whereas Rizwan's side is topping the charts for the 4th year in a row
Sarfaraz will play tonight out of team necessity. He makes the team on merit, not favours and politics

aww give him another hug Rizwan. 2 overs for 50 by PSLmir

Come on Legwan, go hug your bowlers and make a scene. Won’t change the fact that you are the worst thing to happen to Pakistan cricket since the 2009 attacks
Bro your idol can almost sleep while playing a match.
'while playing a world cup match'.
Thats probably the worst sportsman to every play for a country.

Less than 10 per over. you have to be rubbish to not get this now

Brother, while I respect your opinions and understand you liking rizwan because rizzu isn't the worst like people claim, he's just okay same with babar who's decent, but please stop the cap with hailed by kohli and pointing, those statements are as irrelevant as his no less them Bradman statement.

There may be more explosive openers than Babar but they won't be able to handle a high quality international new ball attack
Imo Babar and Saim are Pakistan's best options.

Yes I’m so hurt by Rizwan once again being carried by his foreign players whereas Saifi doesn’t rely on anyone but himself

Btw speaking about carrying bottles wasn’t it Saifi who through Rizwan out of the team vs NZ. Watching legwan carry drinks for kaptaan had to be my favourite PCT moment since the champions trophy

I am actually happy
This Usama mir is getting this treatment, he was showing off in last couple of matches. He would have got selected and than would have dropped a catch in wt20 and than would have made his famous chapri roondo face.

There may be more explosive openers than Babar but they won't be able to handle a high quality international new ball attack
That's fine, I like Babar, my issue is with the statements people make. Babar is very good player but the so called better then kohli or mr no 1 got exposed in the wc.

I have an issue with the statements people make. He's a very good player but he isn't exactly hailed by kohli or pointing to be on their caliber lol.

enjoy cricket

zyaada science nahi jhaarain

Yes I’m so hurt by Rizwan once again being carried by his foreign players whereas Saifi doesn’t rely on anyone but himself

Btw speaking about carrying bottles wasn’t it Saifi who through Rizwan out of the team vs NZ. Watching legwan carry drinks for kaptaan had to be my favourite PCT moment since the champions trophy

Bro sarfaraz used to feel sleepy that's why maybe team decided to give him proper rest.
Don't feel bad bro.
Champions trophy winner of 2017 sarfaraz g will not get dropped forever.
In Pakistan you perform once people will remember you forever but if you are constant performer people will start finding mistakes in you.
So don't worry
Inconstant performers like sarfaraz will get his chance

Imagine if Rizwan didn't get out..the match would be done already.
No not really because IU would have choked chasing 160ish

Rizwan getting out allowed MS to free their arms and get this big total. This big total has brought out the animal within

Hahaa.
The burn is so evident.
Saifi relies on himself? For what? 😃 to not cross 10-run ten run mark in the tournament?
Sarfraz career is over. Make peace with that

Was that Yasir Hameed fully suited and booted in the stands?

Shadab Khan and Colin Munro

125* partnership and growing

United in the house, gaining the dominant position

this pepsi sip a crore thing is so disrespectful in the current political climate

No not really because IU would have choked chasing 160ish

Rizwan getting out allowed MS to free their arms and get this big total. This big total has brought out the animal within
Can't disagree with that, anything is possible with united. Wouldn't be surprised if they fail to chase 4 off 6 with 8 wickets in hand.

Please don't make up things and accuse people for fraud and scams without any evidence.
Evidence? is it likely to be documented that Misbah pulled strings to suit his agenda? can I get a hold of those documents?

Surely the promotion should be,

"Pepsi spill a crore'

Spill as much Pepsi as you can to win a crore!

Those statements are very relevant. We haven't had a batsman since Younis khan who is praised by best players and experts around the world.
He's very good by our standards

Hales is pretty average in PSL. I don't remember the last time he scored big runs.

Those statements are very relevant. We haven't had a batsman since Younis khan who is praised by best players and experts around the world.
He's very good by our standards
No their irrelevant, and only serve to cause delusion amoung fans and give them false info.

Younis Khan was a great test player but as an odi player he was terrible.

As for babar, the statements make fans believe he's Pakistan's answer to kohli when in reality he's a good no 3 and can score soft but vital runs for Pakistan when it matters most but he'll always vanish in crunch moments.

No their irrelevant, and only serve to cause delusion amoung fans and give them false info.

Younis Khan was a great test player but as an odi player he was terrible.

As for babar, the statements make fans believe he's Pakistan's answer to kohli when in reality he's a good no 3 and can score soft but vital runs for Pakistan when it matters most but he'll always vanish in crunch moments.
Name the players who perform when it matters. In Pak side

Name the players who perform when it matters. In Pak side
Fakhar has done that more times then anyone

Ct 2017 final, The 400 game against NZ, his 60 ball 100 is the reason we beat them on rr, his 180 against NZ otherwise without his help thay score would be unreachable etc.

Refusing a double on 19.4, then taking a single on 19.5 intentionally by Usman Khan. Is this last over going to cost Multan Sultans? Is 229 enough or are they 5-10 runs short?

Refusing a double on 19.4, then taking a single on 19.5 intentionally by Usman Khan. Is this last over going to cost Multan Sultans? Is 229 enough or are they 5-10 runs short?
Naw 229 is enough lol.

Usman khan did the right thing.

HAIDER did this last year too when Vince was running away with the game

He is a proper choker

Fakhar has done that more times then anyone

Ct 2017 final, The 400 game against NZ, his 60 ball 100 is the reason we beat them on rr, his 180 against NZ otherwise without his help thay score would be unreachable etc.
And who else? Only 1 player in all of Pak?
It tells a lot about our batting resources. That why I say babar is very good by our standards he's a consistent run getter

Dont blame him to be honest i wud have done the same.

And who else? Only 1 player in all of Pak?
It tells a lot about our batting resources. That why I say babar is very good by our standards he's a consistent run getter
You asked me a question and I answered.

If you wish to respond with who else to make a point, I never claimed babar is a bad batsmen nor did I claim we have any one else besides fakhar.

I don't even know what you're arguing, I'm just saying babar isn't anywhere close to be hailed by kohli or pointing or be compared to Bradman irrespective of whatever statements media makes.

Big wicket

Multan now back in this

Only one man stands in their way

Rana Faheem Ashraf Stokes

229 was always going to be too much. Sheddy's caliber is at 50, munro was the only one in the way really and he'd have to get a massive 120-140. Everyone else like azam Khan, haider Ali, Alex Hales are non factors. This is misbah's team man.
Big wicket

Multan now back in this

Only one man stands in their way

Rana Faheem Ashraf Stokes

No fault of Azam Khan. His limitation is 3 games.
He would have played Alright today but that running catch which he eventually dropped as well was enough to break his stamina meter.

Very bad captaincy by rizzy if they lose...chacha shud have bowled one over..osama has been destroyed

Back