Importing a CA bat from Pakistan

Bonafide Hustler

Debutant
Runs
I play cricket here in Canada, I am an opening batsmen, my CA bat broke, I had asked my uncle to send over another one, he sent over a light 2.6 CA 12000 TRD bat, which just was not upto scratch. I am pretty sure it is fake.

In anycase, I am now looking to import a light CA bat from Pakistan, I would like to import from a trust worthy source though, hopefully right from the CA factory, anyone here who has imported CA bats from Pakistan, can you please link me some info?

Are we able to atleast see the pictures before we buy them? How do I make sure I am getting a genuine CA bat, and how much does the price go up as compared to buying directly from Pakistan.

I am looking at a quality CA bat which weighs around 2.7. I don't care if its 12000 or 15000 or 10 000 LE, I just want a quality bat, and my previous experience with CA bats has been really good, apart from the last fake one I received.

goto ca's website, get their contact num, get their bank details, transfer the money, get your bat.......no pix sorry! can't have more authentic bat than this!

265 canadian dollar would be the bat, its the factory price......not sure about the shipping.....may be 50 to 60 dollars, not sure at all!

A lot of people here are talking about Sialkot shop, I emailed them as well, does anyone have Bhasharats email? I just used the website. Anyways, is it better to get the bat from CA website or Sialkot shop? I am a bit confused.

A lot of people here are talking about Sialkot shop, I emailed them as well, does anyone have Bhasharats email? I just used the website. Anyways, is it better to get the bat from CA website or Sialkot shop? I am a bit confused.

he may send u pix in advance, factory won't.......get a quote from both of them and then decide on your own......both are legit by the way!

I live in United States. I got the bat for 320 dollars...280 plus 40 for shipping directly from CA factory. It's CA plus 15000. Sialkot Shop sells the genuine but they sell it for 305 dollars plus 43 dollars shipping. At Sialkot shop you can use credit card whereas CA factory you have to send cash via western union.

I live in United States. I got the bat for 320 dollars...280 plus 40 for shipping directly from CA factory. It's CA plus 15000. Sialkot Shop sells the genuine but they sell it for 305 dollars plus 43 dollars shipping. At Sialkot shop you can use credit card whereas CA factory you have to send cash via western union.

Thank you for your reply. How long does the cash transfer take? How many days did it take You to get the bat? Did the bat meet your expectations when it came to ping grains and weight? Would really appreciate this info, thanks

Awesome bat...got it in 1 week after payment. Peace of mind buying original. Played one game ...got run out for 48 off 20 balls. Smacked ball over the ground with great ease.

Great!, should I specify the grains etc?? I am guessing all their 15000 pieces are great, I am just curious as to how much I can specify or control.

My bat has 14 grains and weighs 2.8 lbs which is what i like..I do not play with heavy bats as 2.7 or 2.8 suits me better. I am 6ft tall and short handle works for me.
You can specify your preference to them.

Great!, should I specify the grains etc?? I am guessing all their 15000 pieces are great, I am just curious as to how much I can specify or control.

Go to Sialkot Shop, he'll send you pictures. That way you'll at least know what to expect really. Plus Sialkot Shop uses courier which is more reliable than Pakistan Post.

Back