India (174/9) secures a series victory against Australia (154/7) with a 20-run win in the 4th T20I

India beat a much-changed Australia to complete a T20 series victory in Raipur.

A career-best 46 from Rinku Singh helped India post 174-9, despite Ben Dwarshuis taking 3-40.

Australia, who won the third T20 on Tuesday, got off to a flying start thanks to the in-form Travis Head, who smashed 31 off 16 balls.

However, India's spinners applied the squeeze and, despite Matthew Wade's late hitting, Australia fell short.

Wade smashed 36 off 23 balls but India's 20-run win means they go 3-1 up in the series with one to play.

The final match of the series will be played in Hyderabad on Sunday.

India 174-9 (20 overs): Rinku 46 (29), Jaiswal 37(28); Dwarshuis 3-40

Australia 154-7 (20 overs): Wade 36* (23), Head 31 (16); A Patel 3-16

India won by 20 runs

Need left right combo. India played into Australia's hands in the 2023 wc. Silly selections.

Leftie should be there 2 of them or even 3 to mix it up. Not let bowlers settle. Doesn't even have to be pant level talent. Just good enough.

Jaiswal at the top would have helped india alot

In odi. If india had pant who is the best test batsman in my opinion then I am certain india wins. He would come good in odi too. He is clutch. Pandyas untimely injury dint help either.

Look at Australians. They confuse bowlers by having left right combo. It works every time. Sameness should be avoided. India paid the price.
I think Jaiswal must have played at 3 happily.But Kohli’s ego will not let jaiswal to come at 3.Sub continental players never put their team's needs above theirs.

Like seriously bro 😂 . This was an ind B team beating aus D team.. come the t20wc aus will be at full strength
Almost whole team of the World Cup winning Australian side played in this series… Head, Smith, Zampa, Maxwell, Inglis, Warner, Abott, Stoinis…. After loosing series to India how they become D side? …. Aussies have accepted this defeat gracefully

What a amazing performance by India’s emerging talent destroyed World Champions Aussies just under 12 days

What a amazing performance by India’s emerging talent destroyed World Champions Aussies just under 12 days
It was not the same champion team that India defeated last night. India b was playing against Australia B.

Back