India (181/8) defeat Afghanistan (134/10) comfortably by 47 runs to claim their first victory of the Super 8 stage

lol, Kohli now drops a catch. Can anyone (apart from Jadeja) get more hapless?

Lol. Have you even seen the level at which Australia and England are playing, brother?

Even Windies are stronger than this Indian side.
Rohit has got many chances to deliver,still to win a world cup . But my 6th sense is saying he is going to win this wc

That is 38th drop by Kohli. What standard? WHy are these commies saying "by his standard". Kohli has dropped 38 catches in the last 5 years for India. All the others dropped 30 catches
He is a holy cow. Nothing will be said about it.

Arshdeep used to swing the new ball very well. What happened to him? Even on bowler-friendly pitches in this World Cup, he hasn't shown any impact. And our captain keeps opening with Arshdeep, resulting in leaking runs in the power play.

2 down and now this is where AFG will start to crumble.

They HAVE to send Rashid up the order.

I don't think theres a quota but Jadeja is absolutely finished and is a massive liability.
Fair point bro....but possibly applicable to T20 only. I still feel he can hold his own in tests & odi's....his fielding is still diamond crazy.
The prob is on this site we have a few leeches who won't think twice b4 showing their petty regional bias instead of debating cricketing skills & talents.
That said, he's had a quiet WC so far & unless he has a big game in the super 8's....we will be starting to look past him
I don't think theres a quota but Jadeja is absolutely finished and is a massive liability.

Rohit bro never choose to bat first against Australia /England / Westindies as we can't set a target but can Chase anything

Dekha? Kya kaha? Afghanistan batting is all about their 2 openers.

Their middle order is non existent.

I never say anything high about Afghanistan like they are favourites or they are a tough side etc only because of their middle order batting

Gulboy threw the kitchen sink at the ball and missed it completely

Bumrah is world best Bowler accross all the formats. Cummins is only close to him

If U don't have pace , bounce or swing - & get a wicket/ conditions where it dont aid all 3 , the going gets hard as Arshdeep is finding out....I mean other than his LH angle, there is no novelty in him/ not Xtra X factor in non swinging conditions - even Hardik does - what he does ....& Is a better batter & fielder

Afghanistan needs a good middle order to become a top team. You can’t win consistently with only 2 batsmen.

Cummins is more impactful than Bumrah but Bumrah is obviously very good.
Lol . Cummins won the cup due to Australia is very strong team.

Why Cummins not won any last Four test series against india ?? If he is that impactful

Please make this match close Afghanistan so we the nutrals can enjoy

I really find it difficult 2 like anything about Pandu the person .... 40/3 in 7

23 runs behind. Afghanistan should not hope to win with RR 13 in last 4 overs

Yet another one sided Super 8 match. Third in a row.

Shabaash to the ICC for ensuring that the entire tournament is a classically boring run of the mill extravaganza.

Back