India (181/8) defeat Afghanistan (134/10) comfortably by 47 runs to claim their first victory of the Super 8 stage

Can both Rohit and Kohli injured during fielding ? Only this way we can replace them or dropped.

They are untouchable as we all know .

Can both Rohit and Kohli injured during fielding ? Only this way we can replace them or dropped.

Both of them should have been dropped after last T20 WC but hell no. We love our oldies.

Should ask a batter to sky a catch and then hope a fielder tackles Rohit Rugby style to the ground while taking the catch.

Only way to injure Rohit on the field. :afridi

No need to do that , ICT should do one move …. Open with Pant-Rohit, Virat at 3… whole issue resolves

How much more can you nurture someone? We made him think he is second coming Gary Sobers mixed with P diddy what else you want?
Give him cow milk daily. Entertain him regularly. Make him team captain.

Why is it that you almost always make posts in cricket thread about politics? Your posts sound like you are deeply unhappy person.
Politics? Its that clown who brought in nationalistic flavour to this thread.

At least read properly.

Have they sent Zazai to open with Gurbaz

Oh yes they have if these two get going it could be fireworks or a disaster

For me the deed of 2023 was gurbaz placing currency notes next to sleeping poor people in Ahmedabad streets during the WC 2023....Dil Jeet Liya ...gurbaaz fan4life ❤️

Suryakumar Yadav: That's what I have practised, I enjoy batting from (7-15 overs) that's the most difficult phase where the opposition bowlers look to control things. I like to take charge in that phase, I enjoy it. I started chewing my gum harder when he (Kohli) got out. I just backed my game and my instincts. I have played a lot of cricket with him (Rohit Sharma) and now under him, he understands my game. He knows my game, so he sits back and enjoys it. It's a good total, let's see what happens now.

Rohit played exceptionally well in wc 2023. I think he is on merit in the team. Lets see. I think India is going to win this cup under Rohit
lol, that was ODI format. This is T20. Heck of a difference between the 2 formats.

Rohit played exceptionally well in wc 2023. I think he is on merit in the team. Lets see. I think India is going to win this cup under Rohit
2023 WC was a different format. Rohit has sucked in every WT20 since 2007. Should not be in the playing11. But can't be dropped as he is the captain. He is the prime reason Ind sucks in every WT20.

Politics? Its that clown who brought in nationalistic flavour to this thread.

At least read properly.

More froth and anger from you calling others name. Very haris rauf like behavior.

TBH, it's a pattern with you. Always slipping in irrelevant politics in cricket thread.

More froth and anger from you calling others name. Very haris rauf like behavior.

TBH, it's a pattern with you. Always slipping in irrelevant politics in cricket thread.
Its pattern with you having comprehension issues.

Gurbaz couldn't do much against world no.1 bowler though.

Lol. Have you even seen the level at which Australia and England are playing, brother?

Even Windies are stronger than this Indian side.

❤️U gurbaaz..... irrespective of your cricketing talents, when an Afghan guy distributes money to sleeping street urchins so that they can have a better Deepawali,
You are a champion human being - absolute top drawer - may God give you health & success & a bright future - all the ✌️ best from an Indian fan 🪔💥

Jadeja has been a liability for long. Just keeps getting selected for no reason.
WHen hte fails with ball they say he can bat. When he fails with bat they say he can bowl. When he fails with both they say he can field well. Truth is hardly he has done anything outstanding in any department despite playing world T20 since 2010

2023 WC was a different format. Rohit has sucked in every WT20 since 2007. Should not be in the playing11. But can't be dropped as he is the captain. He is the prime reason Ind sucks in every WT20.
Humm. I shall reconsider my thinking as many posters are saying like this

WHen hte fails with ball they say he can bat. When he fails with bat they say he can bowl. When he fails with both they say he can field well. Truth is hardly he has done anything outstanding in any department despite playing world T20 since 2010
A week back he said his preference is his fielding.

lol, since he can't bat or bowl to save his life, he is uttering such rubbish,

Back