India (181/8) defeat Afghanistan (134/10) comfortably by 47 runs to claim their first victory of the Super 8 stage

How did that happen doesn’t make sense, does he have attitude issues?
Who rinku ? Issue is as jaiswal is not there to hit in pp they brought dube to cover kohlis weakness against the spin for hitting

If we were mature Kohli Rohit wont be playing
Kohli had one of the best ipl season. So he came into the side on merit not by fame alone. Rohit was in electrifying form in last ODI world cup.

Rohit sharma specifically wanted an extra leg spin. So they included Chahal instead of Rinku
And they're yet to play Chahal even once during this WC. Going by look of things, he may not play one going forward too.

This total is already more than enough for the Afghanistan. Anither 30 runs, India will win sleeping.

Sorry Afghans,I m not a fan of your batting.

Naveen and farooqi are good death bowlers as they Play league all around the world

Lol these Afghanistan versus Indian movies are getting very boring now.

And they're yet to play Chahal even once during this WC. Going by look of things, he may not play one going forward too.
Chahal was a waste selection. He is not needed. But all commies in IPL were going gaga over Chahal and how his name should be one of the first on the list of the squad for T20 WC. BCCI and selectors fell for that malnourished man's tricks once again.

No rational behind sending jadeja at all, other day they send Axar up and today not even in the 18th over

Even though Gujjus are known for their bonhomie with a fellow Gujju.
Jadeja shows no distinction when it comes to running out set batsmen without sacrificing his wicket. He did that in Tests at the MCG when Rahane was 100 plus

Afghanistan batting is all about Gurbaz and Zadran, their 2 openers. Gets them out early,match over. As simple as it is.
Their batting is still their weak point. But they did improve and cannot be taken lightly.

Chahal was a waste selection. He is not needed. But all commies in IPL were going gaga over Chahal and how his name should be one of the first on the list of the squad for T20 WC. BCCI and selectors fell for that malnourished man's tricks once again.
Ideally, Chahal should have been told that his cricket career is over. And here the 'learned' men at BCCI resurrected his career.

Their batting is still their weak point. But they did improve and cannot be taken lightly.
Their middle order should take responsibility. How long they will thrive on their openers? If the middle order can get going consistently they will be a tough side to beat i can guarantee.

Kohli had one of the best ipl season. So he came into the side on merit not by fame alone. Rohit was in electrifying form in last ODI world cup.
Rohit never played any good innings in t20 wc as far as I remember.In ipl to he has avg 25 and sr 125.both openers should not be there on merit basis

India should back Pandya , nurture him properly. He is a terrific all-rounder

SKY is teaching batting technique to DUbe lol Why is he defending a ball. He is not exactly a defensive batsman. He looked like a clown anytime he tries to defend the ball.

@Rana just reminds me of a discussion we had in the past, I think Rizwan is the equivalent for Hardik in Pak team for me. Both for different reasons have quirks that can be annoying but clutch cricketers. Everyone has failures and foolish shots. All
Round Utility cricketers. Full disclaimer: no trolling intent.genuine assessment.

Rohit defended that selection saying match will start at early time.but fact was that he will be never in the team surpassing kd.Its a complete shambolic decision

Back