India (187/4) beat Australia (186/7) by 6 wickets in the 3rd T20I at Hyderabad

How the hell is that a runout???!! This has to be the most biased, sold out decision ever. Hahaha this is absolutely pathetic. With the greed of their IPL contracts the Aussies will just take it up the backside without complaining much. Cricket is sold out. Big time.

So you don't know the rules of cricket, you can find them on google , just type in "laws of cricket".

They are very helpful for noobs.

First 4 overs - 56-1
Next 6 overs - 30-3

Is it because the pitch has changed? Or good bowling or bad batting except Green?

First 4 overs - 56-1
Next 6 overs - 30-3

Is it because the pitch has changed? Or good bowling or bad batting except Green?

This pitch has a history of assisting slow bowlers. Rashid Khan has so many fond memories here.

This pitch has a history of assisting slow bowlers. Rashid Khan has so many fond memories here.

I see.
So India should not take Chahal's today's performance seriously. It's been a while he's gone for below 40 off his 4 overs.

Axar has been fantastic this series. Should definitely start in the XI ahead of Chahal just for his bowling. His batting is an added bonus.

I see.
So India should not take Chahal's today's performance seriously. It's been a while he's gone for below 40 off his 4 overs.

I would take performance of spinners with a grain of salt. Although i must credit Axar who bowled well even in the last match.

What an exciting player Tim David is. Not a slogger at all. He plays proper shots. Times very well.

Terrific come back. Bumrah's full pace deliveries were not hittable. Any time he tried slow ball travelled.

LoL Indian bumrah guy completed his 50 in four overs.
India wasn't missing him

Indian fast bowling( trundling) is so mediocre.

Once again rohit spoiled the death overs bowling rotation.
Keep bowling with bhuvi,Its frustrating to watch.

LoL Indian bumrah guy completed his 50 in four overs.
India wasn't missing him

Indian fast bowling( trundling) is so mediocre.

Did you see how Cummins , Hazlewood travelled. All fast bowlers are hittable. But how often you deliver is what you should see. Only spinners have done well on this pitch.

England and Australia have pretty good batting line ups. I am sure even West Indies will surprise everyone. Sri Lanka is also looking good. :inti

Just because Harshal bowled better than Bumrah, no one in right mind would say Harshal > Bumrah lol That is the nature of T20 for you. Good bowlers can travel some run of the mill bowlers do better. Other day Ellis outbowled Cummins, Hazlewood

All said and done Australia is doing the right thing by having good batting depth. One thing they might want to fix is finding a spot for Green. Warner/Marsh/Stoinis will all definitely play. So it is smith that gotta go.

ESPN predictor says Aus 70 India 30. Looking at the pitch and zampa's performance in the previous match I think It's going to be correct India will end up few runs short!

4 over throws can play a role today. something tells me.
Yeah, that was really poor from Pandya. Although he conceded 5 extra runs on that delivery, not 4. He also misfielded on that delivery.

Sams doing the right thing. All slow balls, slow bouncers. Everything. That is what works on this pitch. Can't believe Indians were bowling at 135 clicks 140 clicks.

How come Rahul keeps getting chances is beyond me! Must be due to something other than his cricketing abilities.

One main difference between Indian bowlers and OZ bowlers is the height. They extract more bounce on the same pitch naturally. So it makes it stroke making all the more harder.

Back