India (277/7) beat Sri Lanka (275/9) by 3 wickets in the 2nd ODI at Colombo

Indian batsmen trying to get out by playing stupid shots.

Lanka have got wickets that they wanted , they need to keep things tight here from now on.

Second Pandya is also trying to get out early today. It seems they want to continue listening to Rap songs together in the pavillion. :inti

Can't understand how Krunal Pandya has a batting average of 95 in ODIs when the highest score he's made is 56.

Pitch has become slow. Batsmen are mistiming their shots.

Chamika Karunaratne looks like a solid all-round cricketer. Will be interesting to see where he ends up in a couple of years..

I mean it's Sri Lanka.. so hoping against hope.

Elder Pandya is such a hopeless batsman or rather a hopeless cricketer.

If SKY gets out, all blame lies on Pandya brothers.

Elder Pandya is such a hopeless batsman or rather a hopeless cricketer.

He has some talent to play in T20 leagues. But he is not good enough for international cricket to play as an allrounder.

He has some talent to play in T20 leagues. But he is not good enough for international cricket to play as an allrounder.
True. He still keeps getting selected though.

Required run rate isn't a problem at the moment. These two should stay there at least till 35th over. :inti

Good innings by SKY. This man is loaded with talent. Should play for India in all formats.

Okay now I'd rather take an Indian defeat than Krunal somehow winning this for us. :91:

This is Sri Lanka we're talking about here.... If there's one team that can lose to India from a position like this... it's them.
Lol, true. But we must take Krunal into account too.

Chahar: 2* (18).

And this guy used to open for his domestic team Rajasthan.

people were talking SL too lightly including some Indian posters here

wont mind losing as long as deadwood is removed

Have mathews and chandimal retired or dropped ?
The indian team has more familiar names.

Looks like SL can upset us here....though I still back India to win this easily.

Sri Lanka inch closer to reversing a nine-match ODI losing streak at home against India.

Good knock from SKY.

India are missing the services of Shreyas Iyer. He would have probably not thrown a start like Pandey at 4.

Good knock from SKY.

India are missing the services of Shreyas Iyer. He would have probably not thrown a start like Pandey at 4.

Pandey didn't throw away his wicket.. It was unfortunate runout (SKY straight drive to wicket) ..

India need 60 runs in 54 balls. RRR: 6.66

Its pretty much still possible , need Chahar to stay calm

BTW why Shraddul Thakur isn't here? Did he selected for England series?

I know it is a series between India B and Sri Lanka C but that doesn't mean they will employ C grade commentators for these matches. Talking specifically about Sanju Manju. :inti

Actually, he played very well given the situation.
Not when I made that comment. Had he taken at least some singles at that stage, the non striker at that time would have had far easier time.

Back